This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ nice Hublot watch :-)
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Apparently Dashoguz is not really a city where sports are popular. according to Varzesh3 it is not expected for many people to show up to the game

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          Apparently Dashoguz is not really a city where sports are popular. according to Varzesh3 it is not expected for many people to show up to the game
          Bikhial, as long as there will be broadcast of the match, we shall be happy!

Comment

nice pics

Comment

Check out CQs watch band! its the colors of the Iranian flag!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                Check out CQs watch band! its the colors of the Iranian flag!!!
                Hublot as one of the main sponsors of the WC gave each coach that watch with their team's national flag, CQ has been wearing it ever since
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Hublot as one of the main sponsors of the WC gave each coach that watch with their team's national flag, CQ has been wearing it ever since
                  Cause he is more Iranian than many who claim to be, especially them "vatani" coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Cause he is more Iranian than many who claim to be, especially them "vatani" coaches.
                    ...not trying to start any anti CQ argument, but I'm sorry, if I was given a $15,000 watch as a gift, I would wear it no matter what color the band is. I don't think this has anything to do with how much he loves Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      ...not trying to start any anti CQ argument, but I'm sorry, if I was given a $15,000 watch as a gift, I would wear it no matter what color the band is. I don't think this has anything to do with how much he loves Iran.
                      cq alway get money and gift,but he has geyrat he really does and now he is bringing youth players to national team

Comment

If I got a $15,000 watch with the Yellow Green and Blue color scheme of Gabon's national flag, I'd likely never wear it. I'm not gaudy enough to want to show off a watch that has a bright color scheme just to show off that it's $15,000.

CQ seems to wear it with pride, and you're just making stuff up that it's just because it's expensive. If it were another country's colors, I highly doubt CQ would wear it.

Comment

But do the other coaches still wear the ones they got?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            If I got a $15,000 watch with the Yellow Green and Blue color scheme of Gabon's national flag, I'd likely never wear it. I'm not gaudy enough to want to show off a watch that has a bright color scheme just to show off that it's $15,000.

CQ seems to wear it with pride, and you're just making stuff up that it's just because it's expensive. If it were another country's colors, I highly doubt CQ would wear it.
                            How am I making stuff up? Did you personally ask CQ if he is specifically wearing the watch because "he loves Iran"? I'm trying to say he would wear the watch even if it had a black/brown band because it was a gift to him, on top of that being a famous/expensive brand. Frankly it's more of "making stuff up" by saying he is wearing this watch because "he loves Iran".

Comment

How am I making stuff up? Did you personally ask CQ if he is specifically wearing the watch because "he loves Iran"? I'm trying to say he would wear the watch even if it had a black/brown band because it was a gift to him, on top of that being a famous/expensive brand. Frankly it's more of "making stuff up" by saying he is wearing this watch because "he loves Iran".
                              He was asked in an interview about the watch and said he wears it because it is Iran's colors. This was in an interview after the Asian Cup. I'm sure someone remembers which one and will post it.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                                He was asked in an interview about the watch and said he wears it because it is Iran's colors. This was in an interview after the Asian Cup. I'm sure someone remembers which one and will post it.
                                I was not aware of that. Thank you for clarifying that up for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X