X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I've heard.

Only on an Iranian forum would someone call for a lifetime contract....
    Are you against giving CQ a lifetime contract? He is the best thing that has happened to our football. PERIOD. End of Discussion.
    I thought you were smart. But I guess you're just a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      Are you against giving CQ a lifetime contract? He is the best thing that has happened to our football. PERIOD. End of Discussion.
      I thought you were smart. But I guess you're just a thug.
      You said it not me. Easily the dumbest thing I've heard.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXOnFtYEQA

Comment

Erik Hamren Swedens coach is holding a pressconference broadcasted live starting in 3 hours (12:15 pm)for tomorrows game
          http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...-sverige-iran/

Comment

40 min left until preessconference starts

Comment

what time cet?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                It's not by chance that teams like Nigeria, Argentina, S Korea, and now Chile have a difficulty time scoring against Iran. Can't say it's about "parking the bus", because such a strategy alone would not get you wins against S. Korea and Chile, while holding Argentina to a 0-0 game for 92 minutes.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Latest post from Gucci's Instagram page:

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                    Latest post from Gucci's Instagram page:

The mullahs/thugs/Hezbollahis/basijis/akhonds/animals wants him gone, cause he's more Iranian than them, and cause he actually wanted to bring joy to the people, instead of their usual sadness and fear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      It's not by chance that teams like Nigeria, Argentina, S Korea, and now Chile have a difficulty time scoring against Iran. Can't say it's about "parking the bus", because such a strategy alone would not get you wins against S. Korea and Chile, while holding Argentina to a 0-0 game for 92 minutes.
                      Regretfully even my grandma can scores a goal against him if she goes for a low shot.

Comment

http://www.dw.de/تقاضای-پناهندگی-معا...40;/a-18348825
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

No sympathy for these guys. He worked for years for a paper that is semi tied to gov. Travels around, has fun... and now he applies for asylum and says whatever he needs to. Censorship in Iran is at horrid levels, but I don't want to listen to some guy who is just worried about his next cheque after having it easy.
                          Kind of like the fellow who just applied for asylum in Switzerland after travelling for years accompanying Rouhani in fancy hotels and restaurants.

Comment

Bemoon ba ma!

Comment

Wow! CQ robbed of a big part of his life savings in Dubai by the GES group (the guys who own Banco Espirito Santo)!!! Apparently they withdrew the sum of 700,000 Euros without authorization to invest in a company that went bust.

The withdrawal happened some time last June (during the WC?!), but the article has today's date. I guess he was still hoping to get the money back and it has just become known to him that it won't be possible, so he is going public with it.

Terrible thing to happen to anyone and some of the recent stress levels and conflicts with IFF could very well be related to this:

http://www.record.xl.pt/fora_campo/i...tent_id=939773

It's all over the Portuguese media, even RTP is reporting on it. If anyone understands Portuguese here's an interview with him in Portuguese - he sounds really upset, needless to say:

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php...=122&visual=61

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                No sympathy for these guys. He worked for years for a paper that is semi tied to gov. Travels around, has fun... and now he applies for asylum and says whatever he needs to. Censorship in Iran is at horrid levels, but I don't want to listen to some guy who is just worried about his next cheque after having it easy.
                                Kind of like the fellow who just applied for asylum in Switzerland after travelling for years accompanying Rouhani in fancy hotels and restaurants.
                                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X