Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about our young players like azmoun,ezatollahi and jahanbaksh what thier sarbazi satutues going?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Two outa the three guys I was looking most forward to seeing aren't going to be there, shame. Alisha and rezaie would've been perfect to test against Uzbekistan. Hope taremi manages to impress.....
      I think Taremi is a decent forward but we have better players in that position. I was really looking forward to see Kaveh Rezai and Alisha too. Also Motahari. Some of the young talents I was following are invited to Olympic team.

Comment

Comment

^great photoes

Comment

Latest TM report.

CQ, Peyrovani, and Rafiei , on Saturday, are going to personally go after Rafiei's sarbazi issues and find out exactly where the problem is and how to fix it.

As Peyrovani said, you don't see this kind of commitment from a coach anywhere else.

Comment

I am all for quality foreign training camps, however it seems more banter and support are generated when a camp is held in Iran. They just have to build better facilities.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I'm no grass or facility expert but I really don't see what's wrong with the fields they've been using the past few days

Comment

Queiroz is not only a coach for these lads, but also acting like a father.

God bless him.

Comment

Who is the guy in a suit shaking hands with CQ ?

Comment

Ando long shots

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Ando long shots

I will forever love how the cockroach got silenced at 1:20!!

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post
                          Eslamian, one of the members of IFF.

Comment

I noticed something interesting. Team Melli has 10 (11 with Jahanbaksh) 23 or under, players in it's squad,

While Uzbekistan national team has 4 players that are 23 or under it (or actually 3 players, as Abdukarim Mukhamedov, is not invited to the UZB team in the games against Iran and their WCQ game against Korea)

Our youngest player is 18, UZB youngest player is 22.
                            Last edited by TheBoss; 06-04-2015, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Watch out Sardor Rashidov he is the new Jeparov!

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post
                                Looks like Jalal Talebi to me. Our coach in 1998 in France after taking over from Valderi Viera.
                                I might be wrong though
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X