This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    What's with you people?!!! The gym is huge and filled with the latest Technogym equipment which are the BEST in the world! Who cares what the wall looks like!! Iranian mentality at its best.
    Alrighty then. You go have a blast of a workout with this equipment in Evin Prison, and let us know how it was.

Comment

Engar we don't have bigger issues than the walls, we don't even have good pitches to play on and you guys complain about the walls of the gym!!

Comment

So Queiroz is basically punishing Naft and Zob players for making the hazfi cup final. There should be way more than 3 players between the two teams.

Comment

Did we just have two pages of people arguing about how the gym looks? Lol
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            So Queiroz is basically punishing Naft and Zob players for making the hazfi cup final. There should be way more than 3 players between the two teams.
            maybe but for now is this 3,

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              What's with you people?!!! The gym is huge and filled with the latest Technogym equipment which are the BEST in the world! Who cares what the wall looks like!! Iranian mentality at its best.
              Who cares? A lot of us do actually. We want the best of everything for our national team and I'm sorry if it goes against your believe and mentality. The "Iranian Mentality" that you're referring to is actually the ones who say "Who Cares".

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Engar we don't have bigger issues than the walls, we don't even have good pitches to play on and you guys complain about the walls of the gym!!
              Yes we do have bigger issues but this is a small issue which can be corrected with 10K only. It's not gonna cost a lot of money to renovate and upgrade the facility. The good pitches you're talking about is gonna cost between $200-$500K

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                The good pitches you're talking about is gonna cost between $200-$500K
                For real? Is a football pitch that expensive? Damn, I had no idea..

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  Did we just have two pages of people arguing about how the gym looks? Lol
                  it makes it so frustrating reading these threads sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    For real? Is a football pitch that expensive? Damn, I had no idea..
                    It actually cost between $570K to $800K. This is for a professional world class pitch which we need in Iran.

If you think about it, it's not a lot of money. For example if I was the owner of PP, I would say "Would I spend $800K to sign Bengar and Sosha or should I upgrade our pitch?". Suddenly the decision becomes a lot easier when you compare the two

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      It actually cost between $570K to $800K. This is for a professional world class pitch which we need in Iran.

If you think about it, it's not a lot of money. For example if I was owner of PP, I would say "Would I spend $800K to sign Bengar and Sosha or should I upgrade our pitch?". Suddenly the decision becomes a lot easier when you compare the two
                      well in iran ppl want immidate result, and not long term you think alex ferguson would have beocome this god if he wasnt given time, he won his first championship 8 years after being in the club, in iran that would never happen in a million years, now if immidiate action is needed, pitches will not a main issue

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

If true then only one player from Zoba will be selected How unfair.
                        hopefully it's not true otherwise flawed list and stupid.

پس از فینال جام حذفی

لیست تیم ملی با حضور ۳ بازیکن نفت و ذوب آهن تکمیل می شود

بازیکن در انتظار

در آخرین لیست کی روش

علیرضا بیرانوند، امین حاج محمد، وحید امیری، ارسلان مطهری (نفت تهران) و قاسم حدادی فرد،
                        مسعود حسن زاده،
                        هادی محمدی، مهرداد قنبری، محمد رشید مظاهری، کاوه رضایی (ذوب آهن)

در لیست انتظار بودند که از این جمع 10 نفره 3 بازیکن دیگر به اردوی تیم ملی اضافه خواهند شد.

کادر فنی تیم ملی شب گذشته اسامی بازیکنان دعوت شده به اردوی نهایی تیم ملی و حضور در دو دیدار برابر ازبکستان (بازی تدارکاتی) و دیدار برابر ترکمنستان در چارچوب رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی 2018 را اعلام کرد.

اسامی 23 بازیکن دعوت شده به اردوی تیم ملی به این شرح است:

خسرو حیدری، هاشم بیک زاده، امید ابراهیمی (استقلال)، عزت الله پورقاز، محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان (ملوان)، محمدرضا اخباری، مهدی ترابی (سایپا)، میلاد محمدی، رامین رضاییان (راه آهن)،
                        وریا غفوری، مهدی شریفی، احسان حاج صفی (سپاهان)، آندرانیک تیموریان (تراکتورسازی)، سوشا مکانی، مهدی طارمی (پرسپولیس)، علیرضا حقیقی، پژمان منتظری،
                        مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سید جلال حسینی، سعید عزت اللهی، مسعود شجاعی، رضا قوچان نژاد و سردار آزمون (بازیکنان شاغل در لیگهای خارجی)

3 new TM additions.

Biranvand, Amiri, Hadadifar

وحید امیری، علیرضا بیرانوند از نفت تهران و قاسم حدادی فرد از ذوب آهن.

Comment

Two outa the three guys I was looking most forward to seeing aren't going to be there, shame. Alisha and rezaie would've been perfect to test against Uzbekistan. Hope taremi manages to impress.....
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

گل محمدی هم میهمان کی روش شد

گزارش تمرین تیم ملی

در اواسط تمرین امروز یحیی گل محمدی سرمربی تیم قهرمان جام حذفی در کنار زمین تمرین تیم ملی حاضر شد و از نزدین کار مردان تیم ملی را مشاهده کرد.
                            بعد از پایان تمرین نیز کارلوس کی روش به سمت گل محمدی رفت ضمن خوش آمدگویی گرم، به او خاطر قهرمانی تیمش و همچنین فصل موفقی که پشت سر گذاشت تبریک گفت. سرمربی تیم ملی همچنین خطاب به گل محمدی گفت مربیانی چون شما آینده فوتبال ایران را می سازند.

در آخر تمرین نیز اعضای تیم ملی جوانان از جمله کادر فنی و بازیکنان این تیم به محل تمرین تیم ملی آمدند
                            و کی روش نیز ضمن خوش آمد به اعضای این تیم خطاب به بازیکنان توصیه کرد که برای موفقیت به نکات و فرامین مربیان تیم گوش دهند

Comment

کی روش و پیروانی به دنبال رفع مشکل سربازی رفیعی

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال به همراه مدیر تیم ملی قرار است روز شنبه برای پیگیری وضعیت سربازی
                              سروش رفیعی اقدامات لازم را انجام دهند.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

کی روش و پیروانی به دنبال رفع مشکل سربازی رفیعی

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال به همراه مدیر تیم ملی قرار است روز شنبه برای پیگیری وضعیت سربازی
                                سروش رفیعی اقدامات لازم را انجام دهند.

good soroush is a good player, iran has many problems with sarbazi issue for players

Comment

Working...
                                X