TM-News- - Page 283

Closed Thread
Page 283 of 903 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383783 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    You asked for it.
    A good match, I like the win, respect to TM, Coach, Players for the win.
    After all As One argue Khakpour may not need two key players, So does CQ . There was no need for those out of control rages.

Why does Chile have 1 goal in this picture?

Also, Asadi's expression in this picture is perfect. The mopey face of a big baby when his plans crash down all around him.

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 1,504 Posts
    Even the picture can't properly give credit to the team. As I recall, we won 2-0, not 2-1.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    He looks like he has downs syndrome in that graphic. Seems like a stupid guy.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    The expression of Asadi and Goudarzi after the final whistle:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,250 Times in 6,475 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Why does Chile have 1 goal in this picture?

Also, Asadi's expression in this picture is perfect. The mopey face of a big baby when his plans crash down all around him.
    Because i was sleepy when i draw. woke up late, watching the game, finishing a book , follow up Takrit & Aden kept me up late.
    I will fix it.

As for expression , i had one CQ picture in mind so i aplied it to Asadi. not doing good job on that tho.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    You asked for it.
    A good match, I like the win, respect to TM, Coach, Players for the win.
    After all As One argue Khakpour may not need two key players, So does CQ . There was no need for those out of control rages.

Assadi is only a Muppet trying to be a tough guy! the pressure should be on master of puppets! not him.

Here is asadi...

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,817 Times in 3,580 Posts
    I disagree that Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun weren't needed.

First we were lacking fresh legs but also good options in second half, which was one of the reasons why we had to play ultra defensively again in the final 30 mins.

Secondly, the two youngster's skills would have perfectly suited the game situation in second half, there was loads of open space the tired Dejagah, Shojaei and Gucci couldn't use.

Thirdly, Chile is packed with quality players. There would have been a lot to learn about positioning, anticipation, one-on-ones etc. for our young men, who unfortunately rarely get the occasion to play such quality players.

Finally, I am certain that at least some international scouts were watching this game.

All in all a big loss that they weren't there and it will only harm Iran's football.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martin-Reza For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Where is this guy now?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,250 Times in 6,475 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    I disagree that Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun weren't needed.

First we were lacking fresh legs but also good options in second half, which was one of the reasons why we had to play ultra defensively again in the final 30 mins.

Secondly, the two youngster's skills would have perfectly suited the game situation in second half, there was loads of open space the tired Dejagah, Shojaei and Gucci couldn't use.

Thirdly, Chile is packed with quality players. There would have been a lot to learn about positioning, anticipation, one-on-ones etc. for our young men, who unfortunately rarely get the occasion to play such quality players.

Finally, I am certain that at least some international scouts were watching this game.

All in all a big loss that they weren't there and it will only harm Iran's football.

As i said before in this regard.
    Given bad situation that CQ , Khakpour & IFF locked themselves in, with wise decision this could have turned into win & win situation for both CQ & Khakpour if they wanted too. This last episode of my way or no way was wrong .
    Even if Iran would have lost last nigh many fans( me included) would not have been hard on him since he did not have all his players.
    He could have handle this differently.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,139 Times in 2,549 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Lol no disrespect to Bi Honar, i have nothing against him.

However, the problem with these kinds of posts is that they come back and say "oh hey, that was just my opinion", and that is an easy out for them.

In reality, that is not an opinion. Nobody states an opinion like that. That post (and the plethora of others like it) and written as fact, in a "matter of fact" style.

If it is really your opinion, you should learn how to express it as an opinion and not as "fact".
    My bad. I totally forgot that most "intelligent" people would need a disclaimer stating that a prediction of a future event should not be treated as a FACT.

I had completely forgotten that the same people who believe in prophecy may confuse my post for one due to my proven prophetic abilities!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.