X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
    These polls are rigged.
    You have no proof that this poll was rigged nor do you have proof that the majority did not want CQ to resign.

I on the other hand do have proof:

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

TM-News-

For anyone who is interested this is the page of Payam Sadeghian's personal trainer. He posts videos of the training. I didn't know where else to post this, thought it was interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadeghian with a Man City shirt during workout, seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
          CQ must know that. )
          Most CQ fans are the fans that were not grew up in Iran although they may have Iranian blood.
          I was disagree with contract renewal of CQ like many Iranians in Iran.
          lol yes because the Fars news comment section represent Iranians This is priceless, priceless to see how humans can ignore everything and just see what they want to see.

From the polls and several interviews we have seen during the last months CQ actually looks to be accepted by the majority of Iranians, inside & outside Iran . In fact the only reason why we managed to resign him is because of the pressure fans put on IFF in support of CQ - even your beloved IFF admitted that. Furthermore we have rarely seen a coach being so much appreciated by the players - all of them wanted him to stay.

HAHA, know that Ghalenoei was one of the main reasons that we qualified to the WC. CQ fucked up the first 5 games of final round. In last 3 games he used 7 players from Ghalenoei's team in his line up. It was Ghalenoei who prepared those players well and smashed each team with Esteghlal and those 7 players. Note that it was GN who put Montazeri as right back and Heydari as right winger for first time and CQ did that after GN. GN is one of the good Iranian candidates for NT with other Iranian coaches like Jalali.
          Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          One player from the current league leader and he was already on the TM roster before he joined Teractor!
          These polls are rigged.

Mayelikohan: The newspapers from one year ago wrote that CQ have many offers from world class team like Man United, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Nigeria, Algeria, etc but we saw that even Gabon did not want CQ.

گابن هم کی روش را نخواست

در مورد کی روش یك سری آمار فنی به وزیر ارائه دادیم كه براساس واقعیت*ها بود. الان یك سری از سایت*ها هستند كه یك روز کی روش را به منچستر می*برند و یك روز دیگر به رئال اما آخرش دیدید كه گابن هم او را نخواست. تقریباً از یك سال و نیم پیش بود كه بحث تمدید قرارداد کی روش مطرح شد. دلیل این همه فشار برای بستن قرارداد با او چه بود؟ خب كارنامه هر كسی مشخص است، اگر كارنامه مربی خوب باشد طبعا با او قرارداد می*بندند. مگر در نقاط دیگر دنیا مربیان را مردم انتخاب می*كنند. یا خبرنگاران انتخاب می*كنند؟ همه جای دنیا افرادی متخصص هستند كه عملكرد مربی را با توجه به امكاناتی كه در اختیار او بوده بررسی می*كنند. اگر خوب بوده با او تمدید می*كنند و در غیر این صورت با مربی دیگری وارد مذاكره می*شوند. بعد از جام*جهانی* وضعیت مربی همه تیم*ها مشخص شد به غیر از تیم*ملی ما. اخیراً هم كه می*گویند آقای کی روش از همان بدو تولد ایران را دوست داشته و به همین خاطر جایی نرفته است.
          your last comment was like a 14 yrs old IMO.
          If you were really born 1998, then this is one funny comment.

Maybe b/c CQ took all these players and had intensive training with them over the summer. They never got any rest. In fact if you look at the list of players that participated in the South African and Austia camp, most are under performing, unfit to play 90 minutes, or are injured.

Here are the players from the South African camp.

Khosrow Heydari - Unfit to play 90 minutes
          Hossein Mahini - Under performing
          Amir Hosseini Sadeghi - Injured and under performing
          Hashem Beikzadeh - Injured, unfit to play 90 and under performing
          Mehrdad Pooladi - MIA
          Ahmad Alenemeh - under performing
          Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh - under performing
          Ghasem Haddadifar - on and off of Injury (not sure about performance)
          Ando Teymourian - Recently got back to full fitness and under performing
          Bakhtiar Rahmani - ACL injury (out for months)
          Reza Haghighi - Unfit and under performing
          Karim Ansarifard - Hasn't even played yet. I don't know why.
          Reza Nouroozi - ACL injury (out for months)

the ones I don't know about are
          Montazeri, Hosseini, Sharifi, Hajsafi

So as you can see, that whole intensive training that CQ had with these players has really made them tired or injured. pretty much all of them. not just the ones in SS.
          Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Lol, the only additions were Beikzadeh (b/c Pouladi was injured, nothing against Hashem, he did great) and AH Sadeghi.
          Your post is the perfect example of "grasping at straws".
          I want you all to rewind a little bit. Remember when we lost to Uzbekistan? All the emotionally unstable ones here kept saying "CQ's job was to qualify us to the WC. He failed." HOW MANY TIMES DID WE HEAR THIS?
          Then it turns out, hey, we qualified. Those people either vanished into the background, or pretended they never spewed their nonsense.
          Then during/after the WC they came back. "CQ's job was to get us to the round of 16".
          All of a sudden his job from 4 years ago changed?
          This is the typical CQ hater. Full of contradictions, full of arguments about the smallest detail or preference, say one thing today and the opposite tomorrow, etc.....
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Listen guys. You can debate as much as you want regarding whos the best coach. I think that the players opinions are more important and I havent heard a single one complaining about CQ. Even the european based players all said that he is very professional and all the other players seem to like him. Thats enough for me and that should end this debate aswell!

Comment

This is what 90 site is reporting to be the list of IPL players invited to the 1st camp:
              اسامی نفرات دعوت شده بدین شرح است:

استقلال: امید ابراهیمی، یعقوب کریمی، خسرو حیدری، محسن فروزان، آندرانیک تیموریان، امیرحسین صادقی، هاشم بیک*زاده

پرسپولیس: سوشا مکانی، رضا حقیقی (پیام صادقیان و حسین ماهینی در صورت روشن شدن وضعیت محرومیت و خدمت سربازی)

فولاد خوزستان: سروش رفیعی، مهرداد جماعتی، احمد عبدالله*زاده

نفت تهران: علیرضا بیرانوند و پورعلی*گنجی

سپاهان اصفهان: محمدرضا خلعتبری، رحمان احمدی، شجاع خلیل*زاده و مهدی شریفی

تراکتورسازی تبریز: احمد آل*نعمه

ذوب*آهن اصفهان: قاسم حدادی*فر

علاوه بر این ۲۲ بازیکن بازیکنان لژیونر هم به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت خواهند شد.
              sigpic

Comment

According to 90 site, IPL players invited to Portugal Camp:
                SS: Omid Ebrahimi, Y Karimi, Khosro Heydari, M. Forouzan, Andranik T, Amir Sadeghi, H. Beikzadeh
                PP: Sosha Makani, Reza Haghighi (Payam Sadeghian and Mahin If clarify the situation of deprivation and military service)
                Khuzestan Steel: Soroush Rafiee, M. Jamaati, A. Abdollahzadeh
                Naft Tehran: Alireza Beyranvand and Pour Ali Gangi
                Sepahan: Khalatbary, Rahman Ahmadi, Mehdi Sharifi, Shojah Khalilzadeh
                Tractor: A. Alenemeh
                Zobahan: G. Hdadyfar
                sigpic

Comment

overrated and overpaid 90 % of the players outside of the starting 11

Comment

I don't get why you receive so much hate from so many members here, but IMO you are one of the few logical members who post good stuff. Keep it up.
                    Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    These guys are right we need to fire Queiroz and appoint GN in his position right now. With GN at the helm we can get rid of a nonsense portugal camp and play top teams like rah ahan, naft masjedsoleyman, and shahrdari borujerd in an iran camp,instead of terrible Benfica. If we are lucky GN will even use his networks to schedule a friendly against ISIS all stars

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      I don't get why you receive so much hate from so many members here, but IMO you are one of the few logical members who post good stuff. Keep it up.
                      That post of him was one of the few good and logical ones. The majority of his posts are a different story though.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

AW: TM-News-

I don't trust these leaked lists. No Hajsafi?

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                          Sadeghian with a Man City shirt during workout, seems legit.
                          Didn't you know? Sadeghian has an offer from Man City and everything's 99% finalized, he just needs to sign the final contract in the Portugal camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            I don't trust these leaked lists. No Hajsafi?
                            Official list will be announced after W11.
                            Published list is base on list of names submitted to Portugal embassy by IFF.
                            IFF spokesman without rejecting the names said , there are missing names.!

When spokesman admitted "missing names" i think indirectly admit accuracy of the rest of the list. !

مدير روابط عمومي فدراسيون گفت:

از تعدادي بازيكن بنا به نظر سرمربي تيم مدارك خواسته شده و آنها براي دريافت ويزا به سفارت پرتغال رفته اند.
                            آنهايي كه در اين محل مشاهده شده اند، اسم شان از طريق رسانه ها اعلام شده
                            و طبيعتاً اسم چند نفر هم از قلم افتاده ولي چيزي كه مسلم است اینکه فهرست رسمي تيم ملي هنوز اعلام نشده است.

As for Haj , he has new pic in his page with Pashaei

Songtext

Comment

Maybe he should and maybe if he had, they wouldn't have gotten their asses handed to them by Argentina in that recent friendly!

Joking aside, I agree with you that being the league leader should not be the only criteria, but at the same time it is a good measure of which teams and which players are currently more in form.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/512872

Comment

Working...
                                X