• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick... someone tackle him on his way to the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      He may not even need a tackle - another wrist injury from raising and lowering his fork and spoon during his usual 8 porses per sitting, may be in the offing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        He may not even need a tackle - another wrist injury from raising and lowering his fork and spoon during his usual 8 porses per sitting, may be in the offing!
        Poor guy is probably paranoid now

Comment

I have a feeling he'll be our next Enayati.....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Very interesting news out of Austria. Apparently CQ is being really serious and attentive in the trainings and according to TM players, he is acting as if "we are going to the world cup".

http://90tv.ir/news/78245/%D8%AC%D8%...88%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Very interesting news out of Austria. Apparently CQ is being really serious and attentive in the trainings and according to TM players, he is acting as if "we are going to the world cup".

http://90tv.ir/news/78245/%D8%AC%D8%...88%DB%8C%D9%85
              He is a true professional and will always do the right thing for Iran and TM.
              He is also very smart and has left himself an open door with IR for future negotiations.
              Also remember our performance in the next two games has a direct affect on his future contract with a new team (if he decides to leave Iran).
              sigpic

Comment

گزارش تصویری

گزارش تصویری تمرین تیم ملی فوتبال

Comment

^ You can tell Ando has 250g additional fat and Pouraliganji has sorrowful eyes, both since they learned CQ resigned.

RIP TM, bye bye Russia 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    ^ You can tell Ando has 250g additional fat and Pouraliganji has sorrowful eyes, both since they learned CQ resigned.

Haha I always wait for the ando weight comments once photos come out. And then when the game is on the will all say, "oh ando is such a beast even though hes fat now!"

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Haha I always wait for the ando weight comments once photos come out. And then when the game is on the will all say, "oh ando is such a beast even though hes fat now!"
                      I questioned his weight before the AC, but he proved me wrong. Some people just don't need to be super fit to boss the midfield.

I guess this is just how Ando rolls[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

در زیر می توانید تصاویری از تمرینات تیم ملی شیلی پیش از دیدار با ایران را مشاهده کنید:

Comment

From Isna news.
                          I have not seen any pic of Rezaei practicing with Team in Austria.

It seems they published a wrong report and removed it later.

\\\غلامرضا رضایی

مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال ایران با اعلام اینکه برابر شیلی با قدرت به میدان خواهند رفت عنوان کرد که بازی برابر ویدال و سانچس افتخار است.به گزارش ایسنا، دو تیم ایران و شیلی پنجشنبه شب در یکی از دیدارهای مهم دوستانه باید برابر هم به میدان بروند.

غلامرضا رضایی یکی از بازیکنانی است که به واسطه درخشش در نفت تهران در فهرست جدید کارلوس کی روش برای این بازی دوستانه حضور دارد. رضایی 30 ساله البته بازیکن باتجربه ای است چرا که در زمان مربیگری علی دایی در تیم ملی ایران نیز بازی های زیادی انجام داد.غلامرضا رضایی درباره بازی ایران و شیلی به یک روزنامه شیلیایی گفت:

شیلی تیم بسیار خوبی دارد و همه بازیکنان این تیم ستاره هستند. قطعا تلاش خواهیم کرد تا بتوانیم بازی خوبی برابر آنها به نمایش بگذاریم. بازی برابر سانچس و ویدال افتخار است و باید بتوانیم بازی خوبی به نمایش بگذاریم.
                          رضایی که 50 بازی ملی در کارنامه خود دارد در ادامه گفت: بازی با شیلی بسیار سخت خواهد بود. برای شکست دادن شیلی باید با تمام توان خود در این دیدار به میدان برویم.

Comment

so, some facts about Iran and Chile.

Iran and Chile have played twice against each other, once in 1972 and another time in 1998. We lost the game in '72 and won the game in '98.

The game in 1972 was held in Brazil. We played against chile in the Brazil independence cup tournament. We lost 2-1. Our goal was scored by Majid Halvaee and both of chile goals were scored by Carlos Caszely.

Our second game against Chile came during the 1998 Carlsberg Cup which was held in Hong Kong. We tied against chile in regular time, our goal was scored by Mahdavikia and chile goal was scored by Manuel Neira. The game went to penalty shoot-out and there Ahmadreza Abedzadeh saved two penalties and scored one himself to give Iran the victory.

Our lineup in '72 : Nasser Hejazi, Mostafa Arab (C), Jafar Kashani, Ebrahim Ashtiani, Majid Halvaee, Akbar Kargar Jam, Mohammad Sadeghi, Parviz Ghelichkhani, Ali Parvin, Alireza Haj Ghasem (Safar Iranpak), Gholam Hossein Mazlomi

In the '72 game we didn't have these famous players with us, Ali Jabari, Karo Haghverdian and Hossein Kalani

Our lineup in '98 : Ahmadreza Abedzadeh (C), Mohmmad Khakpour, Farshad Falahatzadeh, Mehdi Pashazadeh, Reza Rezaie Manesh, Mehrdad Minavand, Naeim Sadavi, Hamid Estili (Dariush Yazdani), Sirous Din Mohamadi (Farhad Majidi), Ali Asghar Modir Rosta (Ali Mousavi), Mehdi Mahdavikia.

and in the second game in '98 we didn't have these players, Ali Daei, Karim Bagheri, Khodad Azizi, Reza Shahroudi, Ali Mansourian and Afshin Peyrovani.

In both game our best players were our goalkeepers, in '72 Naser Hejazi and in '98 Ahmadreza Abedzadeh.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...88%D8%AE%D8%A7

More info on the 1972 Brazil Independence cup : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_Independence_Cup

More info on the 1998 Carlsberg cup: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Lunar_New_Year_Cup
                            Last edited by TheBoss; 03-24-2015, 02:16 AM.

Comment

The fact that some people keep saying ''Nepal and Afghanistan'' and deliberately refuse to mention the Saudis (who are a strong squad) in their argument is actually showing which side is on the right.
                              Perhaps you missed it, but for me this was the rationale behind it:

Originally posted by Amin
                              ...2 friendlies against top sides with the senior team and the experience that goes along with it is worth more than having them play against Afghanistan and co.
                              Afghanistan and Nepal will probably defend with 10 players while against Saudi Arabia it will be a much more open and even game, so it's not as if 2 games against such minnows will improve much in terms of tactics/system that we are going to use against SA.
                              So it's not "deliberately refusing to mention the Saudi's"! I did mention SA and there was reasoning behind my argument as you can see.

That being said, the last few days I'm leaning more and more towards the other side.
                              At first I believed two top friendlies would be more useful to such young players, but next to the 2 games vs. Afghanistan/Nepal, the role of the training sessions and bonding of the group in Omid also plays a big role and should not be underestimated.
                              Jahanbakhsh would most probably get max. 10-15 minutes against Sweden/Chile anyway, so perhaps having them with their teammates is a better idea after all.

At the end it remains a hard call. Let's hope it works out to the benefit of Omid!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

lol
                                not to mention cheshmhaye ghobareh Vouria staring deep into distance wondering how could things go so wrong sooo fast..!!?
                                you could almost hearing him talking to himself.." oh god...!!, i so wonder if i ever get invited to TM again..?, now that Carlos joon has so abruptly and oh so unfairly forced to leave me and my teammates..!!
                                why....?? but whaaaay...??

Comment

Working...
                                X