TM-News- - Page 269

Closed Thread
Page 269 of 903 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,107 Times in 961 Posts
    i hope that this all will be turned over after the good results cq gonna get against chili and sweden.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    ^Was that filmed with a microwave?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Now lets cool our head. While we are familiar with IFF corruption we have to make sure to not fall from the other side either.

I can see some patterns. He is a populist which can be good and bad at the same time.

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rugs View Post
    If Goudarzi was behind this, I hope FIFA bans us for gov't interference
    Dude this is just wrong. I love CQ and I'm also sad that he's living but I would never wish FIFA ban us again.

Remember some of Rahmati fans were wishing TM to lose their games after he was sacked from TM so Iran wouldn't qualify to world cup? This is no different than that. True TM fans will support TM no matter who the coach is. That's what unconditional love is about.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AminGP For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post
    Dude this is just wrong. I love CQ and I'm also sad that he's living but I would never wish FIFA ban us again.
    Remember some of Rahmati fans were wishing TM to lose their games after he was sacked from TM so Iran wouldn't qualify to world cup? This is no different than that. True TM fans will support TM no matter who the coach is. That's what unconditional love is about.
    Gooz che rabti be shaghigheh dareh? He is not wishing ill on TM. I support a FIFA intervention to remove interference from government in football. These type of bans are temporary (granted banned country makes the necessary changes swiftly).
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kami_kakashi For This Useful Post:

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,646 Times in 4,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post

It's very different. I am not wishing TM to lose or wishing someone is the manager. I am for getting rid of gov't interference in our football and think this would be the best way.

Fifa has rules and those rules need to be followed. It's nothing out of the ordinary and many teams have been banned a few months for the same reason.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,563 Times in 10,156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rugs View Post
    It's very different. I am not wishing TM to lose or wishing someone is the manager. I am for getting rid of gov't interference in our football and think this would be the best way.

Fifa has rules and those rules need to be followed. It's nothing out of the ordinary and many teams have been banned a few months for the same reason.
    Its too late for that.
    If they ban us now we would basically be kicked out of World Cup 2018 already. They should have done it immediately after World Cup 2014 if they were going to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,448 Times in 6,590 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Its too late for that.
    If they ban us now we would basically be kicked out of World Cup 2018 already. They should have done it immediately after World Cup 2014 if they were going to.
    This "ban" issue is a distraction , argument of despair. There is no such ground but hope of ill wishers.Won't happen.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

واکنش کی روش به احتمال تغییر تصمیم اسدی: شب بخیر!
    کی روش: ممنوع الخروج شدنم یک شرم است/ رئیس فدراسیون تحسین می کند، دبیر کل تضعیف!
    سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: داستان ممنوع لخروج شدن من یک شرم داخلی و بین المللی بود.

ارلوس کی*روش در حال عزیمت به اتریش برای پیوستن به اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران بود، یک ساعت مانده به پرواز در مورد اتفاقات امروز از جمله ممنوع الخروج شدنش به دلیل مشکلات مالیاتی گفت: اطلاع چندانی از این موضوع نباید داشته باشم اما وقتی به عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی*آمدم تا وظایفم را انجام دهم که از جمله آنها هدایت تیم ملی برای بازی با شیلی و سوئد بود جلوی مرا گرفتند، پس شخص من نباید راجع به این اتفاقات

...-گزارش بدهم و دلایلش را نباید من توضیح بدهم، تنها چیز که باید بگویم این است که این اتفاق ناگوار نباید رخ می دهد. یک اتفاق شرم انگیز داخلی و بین المللی.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    کی روش به دلیل مشکلات مالیاتی از کشور ممنوع الخروج شده بود و نتوانست صبح روز گذشته (شنبه) همراه به سایر اعضای تیم ملی به اتریش سفر کند.

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با حل مشکل مالیاتی اش امروز به اردوی تیم ملی اضافه شد.

تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان قرار است در تاریخ 6 فروردین ماه در اتریش به مصاف شیلی برود و دومین دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی هم یازدهم همین ماه در استکهلم و مقابل سوئد برگزار می شود.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.