This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    We should call up Naft Masjed Soleiman players so that they are already used to this kind of field
    Probably we should send N.M.S fans there as well specially those from the match against Persepolis...

Comment

Iran U-14 National team defeated Tajikistan's U-14, in the central and south asian youth tournament at Tajikistan, 3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Iran U-14 National team defeated Tajikistan's U-14, in the central and south asian youth tournament at Tajikistan, 3-2.

That number 8 is 14? I looked like a little nerd when I was 14.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

I will open a new thread for U14 , you can post related U14 news there.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            Apparently not even 14 (U14), he sounds at least 17 to me.

Comment

As usual, so much confusion around TM plans and games:

First of all, can the Turkmens change the venue this close to the game, without IFF mutually agreeing to it?!

Secondly, if we don't have the money for the Turkey camp and considering Ashgabat is only 300 km from Mashad, why didn't TM just plan to fly to Mashad and ride a bus from there to the original venue or fly there from Tashkent if that game is confirmed?

If the Uzbekistan friendly is confirmed, wouldn't it make sense to just skip the Turkey camp, fly to Tashkent and then fly to Dashoguz/Ashgabat from there instead of going back and forth like a yo-yo?

What's wrong with just continuing the camp in Iran? Why does everyone have a hard-on for Istanbul at the edge of the continent?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post

Foulad Murteza Farahani Rad.

Comment

You guys remember the Argentinian guy, Diego, who joined TM during the WC in Brazil? The guy who introduced the GPS system and improved TM's overall fitness? Well, he is back and working with TM again! Now, He is officially part of the TM staff.

http://90tv.ir/news/101952/%D8%A8%D8...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

The Turkmenistan border is not as close as people think. It is very far from any city. Also, you need to get a special privelage to actually drive into Turkmenistan.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      As usual, so much confusion around TM plans and games:

First of all, can the Turkmens change the venue this close to the game, without IFF mutually agreeing to it?!

Secondly, if we don't have the money for the Turkey camp and considering Ashgabat is only 300 km from Mashad, why didn't TM just plan to fly to Mashad and ride a bus from there to the original venue or fly there from Tashkent if that game is confirmed?

If the Uzbekistan friendly is confirmed, wouldn't it make sense to just skip the Turkey camp, fly to Tashkent and then fly to Dashoguz/Ashgabat from there instead of going back and forth like a yo-yo?

What's wrong with just continuing the camp in Iran? Why does everyone have a hard-on for Istanbul at the edge of the continent?
                      Agree, just keep the training in Tehran and Tashkent ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        The Turkmenistan border is not as close as people think. It is very far from any city. Also, you need to get a special privelage to actually drive into Turkmenistan.
                        Unless I'm reading the road map wrong, Ashgabat is less than 300 km (driving distance - not straight distance) from Mashad, which shouldn't be more than a 4 hour bus ride.

If it's indeed true that there are no flights from Mashad to Ashgabat, I think it's pretty pathetic that we don't have flights from our 2nd largest city to the capital of the neighboring country closest to it.

Comment

Unless I'm reading the road map wrong, Ashgabat is less than 300 km (driving distance - not straight distance) from Mashad, which shouldn't be more than a 4 hour bus ride.

If it's indeed true that there are no flights from Mashad to Ashgabat, I think it's pretty pathetic that we don't have flights from our 2nd largest city to the capital of the neighboring country closest to it.
                          They could go with Turkish airlines.

Comment

It would be more like 6 hours because it's not a highway and many parts wind. And the roads are not safe. It would not be wise thing to take a bus that route.

Then you still need permission to take the vehicle over the border.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

it's actually more pathetic that we can't arrange a charter flight for our bloody national team whilst we send planes to yemen which can't even land.

Comment

Turkmanistan list for the match against Iran

Btw, i love how they use the Persian word "Darwze ban" for goalkeeper and "Hujum chi" for attacker!

They also have 4 legionnaires in their team, 3 of them play in Uzbekistan and one plays in Czech republic

Last edited by TheBoss; 05-22-2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X