This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Hopefully no more Khosro Heydari. Bengar or Enayati can be his new surprises.
    Lets not even joke about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      The latest according to V3:

* Kenya game went as far as the final signatures on the contract, but it will not materialize.

* CQ had been inspecting the Fenerbahce facilities but it looks like the price for the camp may be too high and they may decide to have it at another training ground.

* CQ is coming back to Tehran tomorrow.

Hopefully, he will release the list at that time. India and Turkmenistan have already made their lists public from our group. No news on Iran, Oman and Guam yet.
      so basically, nothing happened and were never finalized..

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        He will be probably release the list once the league is over. It could have a positive or negative impact on certain teams.
        That makes sense, but I just can't wait!

Comment

My guess for list

1. Rahman Ahmadi
          2. Amir Hossein Sadeghi
          3. Jalal Husseini
          4. Habib Gordan
          5. Khosro Heydari

6. Vahid Talebloo
          7. Arash Borhani
          8. Gholamrez Enayati
          9. Hadi Aghili
          10. Iman Mobali
          11. Gholmreza Rezai
          12. Ghasem Dehnavi
          13. Mehdi Rajabzadeh
          14. Ahmad Alenemeh
          15. Ebrahim Sadeghi
          16. Milad Meydavoudi
          17. Pirouz Ghorbani
          18. Javad Kazemian
          19. Hossein Badamaki
          20. Mohsen Bengar
          21. Mohammad Nouri
          22. Mohsen Bayatinia
          23. Morteza Asadi
          24. Mehdi Zarei
          25. Pezman Nouri
          26. Seyed Mehdi Salehi
          27. Mohammad Reza Mahdavi
          28. Mahammad Nosrati
          29. Mehdi Rahmati

Plus 21 other players mostly from AC squad.

Comment

Hopefully no more Khosro Heydari. Bengar or Enayati can be his new surprises.
            Khosro's Form has plummeted some in past months or so, but he is still a key contender on the RW/RB position and i can guarantee you 100% he will be not only on 50 list but also he will be in the final squads vs WCQualifying opponents..!!

i have a feeling there are a few somewhat controversial snubs in the list of 50, hence Carlos will try hard to block its publishing for as long as possible..! doubt if it becomes public before PGL closes out..!!?

Comment

He will be probably release the list once the league is over. It could have a positive or negative impact on certain teams.
              It can have negative or positive impact on the market value of each player as well. Those who make the list can negotiate for better contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Khosro's Form has plummeted some in past months or so, but he is still a key contender on the RW/RB position and i can guarantee you 100% he will be not only on 50 list but also he will be in the final squads vs WCQualifying opponents..!!

i have a feeling there are a few somewhat controversial snubs in the list of 50, hence Carlos will try hard to block its publishing for as long as possible..! doubt if it becomes public before PGL closes out..!!?
                There are a few shady characters in TM like Heydari ... I'll never understand his appeal haha.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

It can have negative or positive impact on the market value of each player as well. Those who make the list can negotiate for better contracts.
                  On certain players yes and others no. For example it didn't have a negative impact on Rahmati or Khalatbari's contract. But I guess those are exceptions

Comment

On certain players yes and others no. For example it didn't have a negative impact on Rahmati or Khalatbari's contract. But I guess those are exceptions
                    EDIT: lol wrong thread and wrong post..

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      There are a few shady characters in TM like Heydari ... I'll never understand his appeal haha.
                      nothing shady about it..!!
                      he is a heads up, intelligent and quality winger who can also defend admirably..!! he is exactly the type of wholesome footballer of CQ's preference..!! i admit he has this retarded-seeming, trotting-like running style which makes him look bad and slow..!! but he is Not Slow and he is one of few iranians who fully comprehends triangle passing and how to intelligently combine with players around him.
                      but of late, especially after his last long-term injury, seemingly age has caught up with him and his stamina and pace has diminished quiet a bit, which inturn has allowed more playing minutes for some of our promising and much younger wingbacks like Vouria who have taken full advantage of the situation made a strong case for themselves as starting Winger/RB in TM..!

Heydari's Experience will for time being warrant him inclusion in the final 23man squad, but if we find another young player like Vouria or if Rezaian better adapt to RB/Winger then Khosro will be on his way out of TM picture..!! till then..

Comment

Comment

Btw, didn't IFF sign a contract with that Besswich sport or something? Weren't they supposed to handle, manage and organize TM training camps and friendlies from now on?

Comment

^We'd still probably get some hybrid friendlies anyways

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

According to V3 some Egyptian newspaper called فکرة مصر has reported that Al-Ahly of Egypt is in negotiations with CQ to manage the club after their coach Carlose Garrido was fired! They've apparently conducted "serious negotiations" with CQ's agent and are waiting for a response.

Have you noticed every time CQ leaves the country to arrange one of our camps, these types of reports start surfacing up?

I tend to take the reports out of Africa/ME or East Asia more seriously than those from Europe. I could be wrong, but I don't think CQ ever got his UEFA Pro license which would mean he can't coach a top tier club team in Europe (which he hasn't done since 2004).

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                According to V3 some Egyptian newspaper called فکرة مصر has reported that Al-Ahly of Egypt is in negotiations with CQ to manage the club after their coach Carlose Garrido was fired! They've apparently conducted "serious negotiations" with CQ's agent and are waiting for a response.

Have you noticed every time CQ leaves the country to arrange one of our camps, these types of reports start surfacing up?

I tend to take the reports out of Africa/ME or East Asia more seriously than those from Europe. I could be wrong, but I don't think CQ ever got his UEFA Pro license which would mean he can't coach a top tier club team in Europe (which he hasn't done since 2004).
                                I am getting sick of these rumors. Why can't they leave our coach alone? Every month, a club wants CQ...

Comment

Working...
                                X