This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    after all this fiasco, for a second time i was right, carlos does this as a tool to get what he wants......
    and rightfully so
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am getting dizzy. This is very twisty. If true, this is a mini revolution.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        That's his respected CV

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_Faryadshiran

his biggest achivement was to be an assistent of the best coach of the world, Haj Mamad Mayeli
        So after 20 years he's still an assistant? Unbelievable. The funny thing is people who are criticizing CQ the most, are the ones who haven't achieved anything.

Comment

Carlos SHIREH!

Comment

This is a great news. Honestly I didn't think he was gonna continue after his announcement. Kiarash had two great predictions last month. First he predicted 2-0 for Iran against Chile and then he predicted that CQ is going to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              This is a great news. Honestly I didn't think he was gonna continue after his announcement. Kiarash had two great predictions last month. First he predicted 2-0 for Iran against Chile and then he predicted that CQ is going to stay.
              He also predicted that Iran will score the 2:2 against Iraq at the asian cup, and he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                He also predicted that Iran will score the 2:2 against Iraq at the asian cup, and he was right.
                Kudos to our young Nostradamus!

Comment

Time to start with a fresh, new, young team from June!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Time to start with a fresh, new, young team from June!
                    i agree we will get easy teams we will need to invite alot of players and find a good replacment for nekounam as well,i think saeid ezatollahi will be good

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                      If he didn't want this coach to go, why did he block the funds to re-sign him? Why did he block the funds to pay the coaching staff? Why did he refuse to even repair the training pitch? Why have several players singled him out for trying to tear the team apart?
                      Sources?!

Comment

Sources?? Countless articles on this very board, some of which came from the same damn paper you just quoted! And no, you can search for yourself, I'm not searching for you. It's already a waste of time responding to your worthless crap.

Comment

That's funny, I could have sworn you spent half your day yesterday (and the days before that) writing page after page of absolute bullshit and your childish secret-agent-man fantasies, but now you don't have time to link a couple of sources!

Comment

edited and warned
                            Last edited by webmaster; 04-11-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

If their is anyone in this world that actually thinks that our team will be better without CQ in the next four years must be RETARDED!! I'm sorry but their is no other way of actually putting it.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Apparently, there has been another case of bitarbiati....: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...297977&theater

Comment

Working...
                                X