Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he is going to sue Gol newspaper correct..?

Comment

Loool! This is turning into a soap opera.CQ is good as gone.With it so are a few players as well.But the most important part we will be taking huge steps back you don't believe me just listen to nekounam's interview again!I went from following this situation to not giving a shit about it anymore.The way this situation is dealt with it could can only happen in IRAN with such horrible decision makers and leadership.Bunch of Ablahs!

Comment

The only way this federation can save face if CQ leaves is if they hire another top notch coach, or else there will be huge pressure on them, specially kafashian, he will be the first to be let go when this happens, another useless guy will take his place
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
          The only way this federation can save face if CQ leaves is if they hire another top notch coach, or else there will be huge pressure on them, specially kafashian, he will be the first to be let go when this happens, another useless guy will take his place
          Maybe they have someone on their radar who is willing to come on for a lower price?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            That's definitely not true. CQ didn't force Nabi out, both players and CQ supported Nabi and didn't want him to leave.
            I am not sure if you have mixed up two different issues.
            Nabi as TM "sarparast" that i referred to and Nabi as " Dabir Kol ".
            Nabi originally was TM sarparast but CQ did not accepted his authority and finally demanded elimination of Nabi position Sarparat.
            He demanded inclusion of Nabi's Authority as sarparat to himself. Nabi became besically "Tadarokatchi " but later with help of Kafashian moved up to Sec Gen

CQ loved Nabi as worthless toothless Sec Gen but things changed when Asadi replaced him .
            ﺣﺬﻑ ﺳﺮﭘﺮﺳﺖ ﺍﺯ ﭼﺎﺭﺕ ﺗﻴﻢ ﻣﻠﻲ ﺗﻮﺳﻂ ﻛﻲ ﺭﻭﺵ

تلاف در موضوع سرپرست تیم ملی کاملا مشهود بود. سرمربی تیم ملی از مقطعی به بعد مسوولیت هایی را در کادر تیم تغییر داد که دامنه آن حتی به کمیته روابط بین الملل هم رسید. اعضای تیم ملی به طور کامل یکدست زیرنظر کیروش فعال شدند و پست سرپرستی هم برای مدتی حذف شد! در ادامه اما با اصرار کفاشیان دبیرکل فدراسیون عهده دار مسوولیت سرپرستی شد تا اختلافی پیش نیاید اما این هم راهکار مناسبی نبود و چندماه پیش از جام جهانی اختلاف سرمربی و سرپرست جدید علنی شد، هرچند مسوولان بارها آن را تکذیب می کردند!

Comment

Finally an update with some real content from Varzesh3. It looks like the chance of a breakthrough deal is next to nil - what IFF was doing was already not good enough for CQ and it looks like they want to give him even less (both in terms of control and bonuses):

کد خبر: 1233037 زمان: 1394/01/19 17:46 تعداد بازدید: 23,391

فدراسیون کی*روش را محدود می*کند
              کاهش احتمال ادامه همکاری کی*روش با تیم*ملی

احتمال ادامه همکاری کارلوس کی*روش با تیم*ملی ایران به حداقل رسیده است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه" در جلسه امروز بین رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و کی*روش مباحث مطرح شده باعث خشم بیشتر کارلوس کی*روش شده و به احتمال قریب به یقین در پایان جلسه همین بوده است. در جلسه امروز با سرمربی تیم*ملی، به وی گفته شده که اگر بخواهد به کار خود ادامه بدهد باید برخی اختیارات خود را به فدراسیون تفویض کند. مسائلی مثل برنامه ریزی برای اردوها و انتخاب محل برگزاری آن که کی*روش همواره روی آن حساسیت خاصی داشته است.

همچنین به کی*روش گفته شده پاداش هایی که او برای موفقیت های خود در نظر دارد، دچار تغییرهایی خواهد شد چراکه متر و معیار موفقیت برای فدراسیون تغییر کرده است. کی*روش پیش از این بابت هر پیروزی در هر مسابقه تیم*ملی مبلغی را به عنوان پاداش دریافت می* کرد که ظاهرا در این مساله محدودیت هایی ایجاد خواهد شد.

با توجه به این اتفاقات و بحث های جدی طرفین نزدیکان سرمربی تیم*ملی شانس ادامه کار کی*روش در ایران را ناچیز می* دانند. مگر آنکه تغییری واضح در مواضع دو طرف اتفاق بیافتد. کی*روش با توجه به اتفاقات پیش آمده در صورت عدم توافق طبق قراردادش عمل خواهد کرد. ضمن اینکه ظاهرا او قصد ندارد استعفا بدهد و برای جدایی از تیم*ملی ایران خواستار توافق است، توافقی که رسیدن به آن شاید خیلی راحت نباشد.

Comment

At this point is doesn't even make sense to move forward with CQ. His disputes with the federation have reached a point where he is cursing them in front of reporters. IFF and CQ clearly dislike each other (I won't say hate, but it's very close). Nothing good can come out of this. Best to just part ways.

Comment

And please don't put all the blame on the IFF. CQ has a history of behaving this way.

For example in regard to the 2010 WC doping incident
                  -------------------------
                  "In mid-May 2010, the Portuguese national team held a World Cup training camp in Covilha, Portugal. At that time, the Portuguese team was coached by Carlos Queiroz. In the morning of 16 May 2010, three anti-doping officers from the Portuguese Anti-Doping Authority (ADoP) arrived at the hotel to perform an unannounced anti-doping control on some of the national team players. After their arrival, the anti-doping officers were approached by Mr Queiroz.

Following a discussion, the anti-doping officers left to continue the anti-doping control and, as he was walking away, Mr Queiroz uttered some very distasteful and sexually descriptive comments regarding the mother of the ADoP President. Following this interaction, the anti-doping officers continued on to the room in which the anti-doping control was to be carried out."

source: http://www.dopinglist.com/index.php?...article&id=144
                  -------------------------
                  He also had a falling out with the South African football federation right before the 2002WC. Not sure what that was about.

Comment

Inam Video az emruz. Mazerat mikham. Bebakhshin. Ama ajab gohiye in Torabian!??! Ye Khareji? Faghad ye hezbollahiye fashist in harfaro mitune bezane. Khejalet bekesh. Farda pasfarda kudom morabie khareji pasho mizare Iran?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14262

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Inam Video az emruz. Mazerat mikham. Bebakhshin. Ama ajab gohiye in Torabian!??! Ye Khareji? Faghad ye hezbollahiye fashist in harfaro mitune bezane. Khejalet bekesh. Farda pasfarda kudom morabie khareji pasho mizare Iran?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14262
                      Nothing to you personally. But I've been reading how people are bashing Torabian for using the word "khareji". A lot of these people are racist towards Arabs in the region. Very hypocritical. Again nothing to you personally. Just making a general point.

And don't worry, foreign coaches are not gonna stay away from Iran ($$$) b/c Torabian said "khareji".

Comment

With all credit to Queiroz and disregarding my opinion on his tactics, it's not the first time that he's had a falling out with a federation. He's had this going on with pretty much every other national team he's coached, so I think we should be giving some credit to IFF, and believe me it pains me to say that lol.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                          Nothing to you personally. But I've been reading how people are bashing Torabian for using the word "khareji". A lot of these people are racist towards Arabs in the region. Very hypocritical. Again nothing to you personally. Just making a general point.

And don't worry, foreign coaches are not gonna stay away from Iran ($$$) b/c Torabian said "khareji".
                          Not to mention that a lot of people say we don't want a vatani coach, we want a "foreign" coach. Well foreign(er) = kharej(i), so it's either derogatory and we should stop breaking it down into vatani/foreigner or it's not derogatory in which case we shouldn't have a problem with it.

Comment

i dont think the word was used out of place after watching the video.

Comment

@clipsport:

Why should i take it personal? But in my opinion there is a difference between people from the streets & their anger towards arabs... which is also some kind of protest against the current regime in iran & a representative from the iff, who calls the national team coach a khereji. Look in my opinion every coach... especially the national team coach -doesn't matter if he is iranian or non- iranian- has to be respected... even if he is doing shit. maybe this is a german mentality that i learned from, but that's how i think.
                              furthermore we all have witnessed how queiroz was much more iranian, than those who represent us.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                                At this point is doesn't even make sense to move forward with CQ. His disputes with the federation have reached a point where he is cursing them in front of reporters. IFF and CQ clearly dislike each other (I won't say hate, but it's very close). Nothing good can come out of this. Best to just part ways.
                                I agree - I manage a lot of high flying professionals on daily basis. No matter how brilliant some of them are, I have to cross them off from time to time. CQ's services are now like dating the girl of your dreams, except that she sleeps around and is already pregnant. Sometimes some "good things" just don't work for you. So people should just move on.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X