This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News-

Torabian : "Yes, I became the victim of this incident. I am very shocked and sorry to see such rude behaviour. This foreign guy entered our country, got work, gets paid decently and uses words that have no place in our culture and language."

Can anyone explain the argument CQ had with Torabian? i mean he was the guy who negotiated with CQ back in 2011, how did that happen?! Why did Torabian call him "mardak"?

Comment

Its time to fire every single one of these guys, put Ali Daie as the president of IFF... Ali Daie is a manager, he has good management skills and can run the IFF unlike these incompetent idiots running our federation now...

But i know it will never happen, so we doomed
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Can anyone explain the argument CQ had with Torabian? i mean he was the guy who negotiated with CQ back in 2011, how did that happen?! Why did Torabian call him "mardak"?
        If I'm reading the articles correctly, it looks like CQ called Torabian martike 3 times and said that Torabian used to call him that, but not this time.

Not sure why CQ is acting this way - like you said, Torabian is the guy who helped bring him to Iran and Kaffashian has said the technical committee wanted to keep him.

The only reason I can think of is that he wants some money from IFF for terminating his contract (one year's salary has been thrown out), but I suspect IFF is holding him in breach (which is not difficult considering one of the conditions of his post WC contract was to have an Iranian assistant coach) and demanding that he either continue based on the conditions of his contract or pay them a termination penalty.

Since they've already made him mamnoo-ol-khorooj once based on financial stuff, I suspect he feels pretty pinned down by these negotiations. This is not just a matter of him taking this to the court of arbitration of sports once he leaves Iran, but actually being able to leave Iran in the 1st place. This would be particularly annoying for him if he has something else lined up.

Comment

So, CQ litteraly called him "Martike", in farsi? would love to see Arian translate that...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            So, CQ litteraly called him "Martike", in farsi? would love to see Arian translate that...
            Arian already translated Cq's words towards Choi after the game in Ulsan (k..kesh)

Comment

Torabian : "Yes, I became the victim of this incident. I am very shocked and sorry to see such rude behaviour. This foreign guy entered our country, got work, gets paid decently and uses words that have no place in our culture and language."

Today incident:
              It was CQ confronting Turabian and insulting him.

According to Report. When he saw Turabian he told reporters Turabian in the past would call him "Martikeh" but not today in front of reporters.
              Then he go and repeat 3 times that word.

No witness to what these two guys said in private to each others but today there were many who saw provocative insults by CQ.

گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کارلوس کی روش در شرایطی که با عصبانیت جلسه با علی کفاشیان رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال را ترک می کرد، هنگامی که عباس ترابیان را در راهرو فدراسیون دید نگاه بدی به او کرد و به خبرنگاران گفت: این آقا هر وقت من را می بیند به من می گوید مرتیکه ولی نمی دانم چرا این بار به من نگفت مرتیکه. کی روش همچنین سه بار به ترابیان گفت: مرتیکه، مرتیکه، مرتیکه!

Comment

Well, then it seems to be Torabian who is the bitarbiad one.

Comment

@St_Mark

I meant previous incidents, I heard that they had problems with eachother beforhand and today's incidents confirmed that

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    If I'm reading the articles correctly, it looks like CQ called Torabian martike 3 times and said that Torabian used to call him that, but not this time.

Not sure why CQ is acting this way - like you said, Torabian is the guy who helped bring him to Iran and Kaffashian has said the technical committee wanted to keep him.

The only reason I can think of is that he wants some money from IFF for terminating his contract (one year's salary has been thrown out), but I suspect IFF is holding him in breach (which is not difficult considering one of the conditions of his post WC contract was to have an Iranian assistant coach) and demanding that he either continue based on the conditions of his contract or pay them a termination penalty.

Since they've already made him mamnoo-ol-khorooj once based on financial stuff, I suspect he feels pretty pinned down by these negotiations. This is not just a matter of him taking this to the court of arbitration of sports once he leaves Iran, but actually being able to leave Iran in the 1st place. This would be particularly annoying for him if he has something else lined up.

Tax department Just like IRS has authority to prevent individual leaving the country if they have tax issue in particular if he won't be back.
                    IFF is responsible base on their contract to pay the tax not CQ.
                    That sound easy task but not in practice.
                    Since there is still discussion as to what IFF has to pay CQ and they have not reached agreement IFF don't know how much tax they have to pay ( DOC is require for Tax Dept).

There are solution to case like this but incompetent IFF officials are incapable of finding one.

Comment

@St_Mark

I meant previous incidents, I heard that they had problems with eachother beforhand and today's incidents confirmed that
                      There were few but main one was when Turabian was involve with TM.
                      CQ did not approve any official from IFF to have interviews talking about TM without permission from him. In few occasion when Turabian made statements CQ reacted harshly and forced him out.

CQ decided to not have Turabian and later on not want Nabi as TM "sarparat". He forced Nabi out of that position as well.

CQ exceed his authority with help of Kafashian till situation got out of control ) Olympic selection) and Asadi replaced Nabi and confronted CQ and simply told him he is just a TM coach and limit of his authority is Technical issues and nothing more. He went ballistic...

Comment

It's time to let CQ go. He is just a distraction that we don't need. His employment cannot continue.

My only support for CQ is that he is an experienced coach who has manged TM well at the personal level. And if we are to argue that he has transformed TM, well that's what he was hired to do. How well he has done that is a matter of opinion. When that function is now questionable; he should be let go.

We need another coach. But the more this CQ mess continues the worse our reputation gets. He has is well connected and his negative feedback and future interviews can only hurt us inside and outside Iran.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Don't bash me, I am actually a "Keyroshipour" but in that situation CQ should have kept his cool towards Torabian..

Comment

Does anyone have that article from gol newspaper?
                            Apparently it's something about CQ having the same agent as Montazeri and Haghighi.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

CQ decided to not have Turabian and later on not want Nabi as TM "sarparat". He forced Nabi out of that position as well.
                              That's definitely not true. CQ didn't force Nabi out, both players and CQ supported Nabi and didn't want him to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                                It's time to let CQ go. He is just a distraction that we don't need. His employment cannot continue.

My only support for CQ is that he is an experienced coach who has manged TM well at the personal level. And if we are to argue that he has transformed TM, well that's what he was hired to do. How well he has done that is a matter of opinion. When that function is now questionable; he should be let go.

We need another coach. But the more this CQ mess continues the worse our reputation gets. He has is well connected and his negative feedback and future interviews can only hurt us inside and outside Iran.
                                Thats a very good point, it will ruin our already damaged international reputation. Ziayadi keshesh midan.

Comment

Working...
                                X