X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    CQ will not stay in iran
    i think he will, he has lost money in uae,also he want to take iran to wc and he is intrested to be in world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i think he will, he has lost money in uae,also he want to take iran to wc and he is intrested to be in world cup
      Trust me he won't be jobless, I have a feeling that he has already been approached with a mouth-watering offer to coach another team. I won't be surprised if a Persian Gulf Oil-Rich state turns out to be his future destination, they got $$$ in abundance, plus seems like they got a huge fetish for hiring/stealing the foreign star players/successful coaches who shine in Iran...

Comment

So what's the news? Is CQ going to stay or not?

Comment

CQ met Kafashian today ( 10:45 am) at IFF Bldg to discuss his situation.

Comment

Why dont people sign a petition to keep QUieroz???
            if all iranians do it, he will stay for sure

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              So what's the news? Is CQ going to stay or not?
              When Kaffashian said his 85% gone...I lost hope.The argument of foreign coach is all B/S we have no time for that.Kaffashian is going to have to say we need a coach who knows iranian players who better then a vatani coach like GN (ye dafe rid be TM bazam mirine) or Faraki or Daei.Out of convenience we will have a vatani coach and our football will go back
              and be like it was before CQ took over. Just like after the wc 2002 and once the vatani coach doesn't succeeded thats when all the what IF's and all the excuses will come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Trust me he won't be jobless, I have a feeling that he has already been approached with a mouth-watering offer to coach another team. I won't be surprised if a Persian Gulf Oil-Rich state turns out to be his future destination, they got $$$ in abundance, plus seems like they got a huge fetish for hiring/stealing the foreign star players/successful coaches who shine in Iran...
                I agree with you 100%

Comment

Kafashian & CQ meeting paused for prayer break and continued for second session.

No report of any casualties.

Comment

Acording to IRINN Cq left the meeting very angrily by saying : "You never heard any insults from myself but I am going to complain."

He didn't mean complaining about IFF but complaining about a newspaper who published an article regarding him, Haghighi and Montazeri as far as I heard

Comment

Lol, he's gone for good. Might as well spend the money I was planning to save for Russia 2018, asap, maybe this summer..

Comment

I don't get why CQ gets so angry at these tabloid newspapers, its even worse here in the UK with Daily Mail, Mirror etc

Comment

According to these reports Queiroz saw Torabian and was mad at him, because he found out that Torabian always called him "Martike". As it seems he was already angry, when he left the session with Kaffashian. Furthermore he is going to sue a newspaper called Gol.

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940119000738

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940119001033

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94011905871/%...A7%D9%84%DB%8C

If u ask me, it's all over.

Comment

Now I read on Varzesh3 that he might have gotten into a dispute with Torabian who apparently used a word like "mardak"

Comment

Lol at the list of famous coaches. Only an idiot would buy this. Real list contains Ghalenoei, Daei, Mayeli Kohan, Golmohammadi, Mansourian, Faraki, Jalali and Ebrahimzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Now I read on Varzesh3 that he might have gotten into a dispute with Torabian who apparently used a word like "mardak"
                                Bichare Arian Ghasemi, how would he translate "mardak"?

Comment

Working...
                                X