Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayeli kodan talks again! CQ didn't do anything and we went to WC by chance!

Comment

So what did MK do?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Mayeli kodan talks again! CQ didn't do anything and we went to WC by chance!

he's saying iran incheon team was CQ team and his fault

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          he's saying iran incheon team was CQ team and his fault
          Lol, just clowns clowning..

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            So what did MK do?
            He opened his mouth a little too much and went to jail.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The most recent opponent to CQ so far has been the former TM captain and the legendary GK, Ahmed Abedzaded. Actually I am interested and somewhat surprised that Abedzadeh has joined the anti CQ crowd (clawns) .

While I don't care about CQ's salary, there could be point to be made that he did not fulfill his obligations about working with the Omid and development programs as was agreed in his contract.

I wished some one in IFF would clarify the issue instead of talking in a abstract. So far all the information has come through third party opinion.

کاپیتان سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: کی*روش روزانه ۲۰میلیون تومان در این مملکت حقوق می*گیرد و همه چیز را در دست خودش گرفته است.

احمدرضا عابدزاده در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، اظهار داشت: متأسفانه این روزها فوتبال ما دست شخصی افتاده که بلد است چگونه افکار عمومی را با یکدیگر همسو کند. مشاوران کی*روش به او یاد دادند که چگونه رفتار کند و او هم طبق همان نظریه*ها پیش می*رود.

وی افزود: من هیچ مشکل شخصی با کی*روش ندارم ولی او لیاقت ماندن در این فوتبال را ندارد. وقتی یک مربی مثل او روزی ۲۰میلیون تومان حقوق می*گیرد باید بیشترین خدمات را به فوتبال ایران بدهد اما متأسفانه او در این مدتی که با ما قرارداد داشت فقط سه ماه در ایران بود و این بد است که یک خارجی بیاید تمام پول و امکانات این مملکت را استفاده کند و در آخر نیز از همه طلبکار باشد.

وی در پایان صحبت*های خود با اشاره به جلسه امروز خود در فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: من اسدی را می*شناسم و با او همبازی بوده*ام. مطمئن باشید با حضور این شخص اوضاع فدراسیون فوتبال سروسامان پیدا خواهد کرد و مهمترین مسئله این است که او تحصیل*کرده است و نه تنها دروغ نمی*گوید بلکه صادقانه کار می*کند.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

[You shouldn't be surprised. Khakpour & Abedzadeh are former teammates. Plus I assume that they met each other in California, both lived there. What was more surprisingly is that his son was invited to Team Omid, although he sure wasn't good enough. I smell some Partybazi.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                  The most recent opponent to CQ so far has been the former TM captain and the legendary GK, Ahmed Abedzaded. Actually I am interested and somewhat surprised that Abedzadeh has joined the anti CQ crowd (clawns) .

Just disappointing. Hes a big coach so he will get big money...

Comment

MK makes some good points.

1) We didn't get good results under CQ (WC and AC)
                    I disagree that Asian games was CQ's direct involvement. But he had recommended Vingada and he did very poorly. He even wanted Vingada to stay after Asian games LOL.

2) He doesn't get along with Iranian coaches. Namazi, Saleh, Karimi etc. Even Haj Rezaei pointed out that he has disrespected Iranian coaches by saying they are only good for putting cones on fields and passing out pinnies.

3) He is very harsh and unforgiving towards some players. I think a coach should be able to forgive his players if they admit they did something wrong (Rahmati, Aghili)
                    -I'll also add that he is very harsh to anyone who gives an interview against him and completly cuts them out (Khalatbari, Khalilzadeh, etc.) - And you wonder why players don't speak out against him.

4) He gets paid A LOT and it's natural that with a high salary there should be higher expectations in terms of results.

*Other points*
                    A lot of the Media (especially Navad) are highly supportive of him.
                    general opinion of people should not be used in choosing a coach. (I'll add - especially with Iranian fans)

Comment

Since when did Namazi leave Team Melli because of CQ? He left, because he had a opportunity to coach the US Women Nationteam. Nobody knows why Karimi & Saleh left. But it wasn't CQ who advised them to leave. He was even furious that they leaved.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post

I disagree that Asian games was CQ's direct involvement. But he had recommended Vingada and he did very poorly. He even wanted Vingada to stay after Asian games LOL.

2) He doesn't get along with Iranian coaches. Namazi, Saleh, Karimi etc. Even Haj Rezaei pointed out that he has disrespected Iranian coaches by saying they are only good for putting cones on fields and passing out pinnies.

3) He is very harsh and unforgiving towards some players. I think a coach should be able to forgive his players if they admit they did something wrong (Rahmati, Aghili)
                        -I'll also add that he is very harsh to anyone who gives an interview against him and completly cuts them out (Khalatbari, Khalilzadeh, etc.) - And you wonder why players don't speak out against him.

4) He gets paid A LOT and it's natural that with a high salary there should be higher expectations in terms of results.

*Other points*
                        general opinion of people should not be used in choosing a coach. (I'll add - especially with Iranian fans)
                        1. If you're looking at just the World Cup table, then we did no better than 1978 or 2006. However, the performance of the team - from tactical discipline to physical conditioning - was beyond outstanding. I know we reference the Argentina match a lot (and rightfully so). Against everyone's expectations, we tactically beat the Argentinians and were globally recognized for our performance. Many international footballing pundits stated that Iran were robbed of a result and for many Iranians, this was the best performance (not result) they've seen from Team Melli.

Asian Cup is also an unfair assessment. We topped our group with 3 wins out of 3 and were comfortably on track to beat Iraq until Pouladi's red card. Up to Pouladi's ejection, we had scored five goals and conceded zero. CQ is not to be blamed for that loss (which in itself was a very valiant performance given how we came back twice).

2. Namazi left for another coaching opportunity in the US. Saleh was uncooperative and Karimi decided to be Karimi despite the great opportunity. Why don't you cite Aghajaniyan who has been working with CQ for all these years and has nothing but praise for him? How about Mansourian who is in close contact with CQ and has been using some of CQ's training and preparatory methods in Naft? Or Veisi who always goes to the Team Melli training sessions (including those in Europe) to learn from CQ. Veisi even asked CQ if he can get him an internship in Manchester United (which he did). However, the federation did not prepare Veisi's paperwork and he could not go.

3. Harsh and unforgiving towards players? Since day one, CQ has come in with the philosophy that no player is bigger than the team. Rahmati and Aghili certainly thought so and were rightfully kicked out of the team. They had their chance to rejoin the team but opted to sit back and wait for Team Melli to fail so that the TM staff would "beg" for them to return.

Khalatbari and Khalilzadeh's exclusions have also been vindicated. In what world would you invite players who have no intention of cooperating? It creates tension in the dressing room and brings down team morale and unity.

4. Yes, he gets paid well. However, a highly paid coach alone does not equate with better results. There is a certain threshold that teams are capable of given their resources. When you have a corrupt league, corrupt federation, government interference, shady footballing business partners (i.e. UhlSport), poor grassroots program, poor infrastructure, zero success in nearly 40 years in the youth teams, uneducated domestic coaches, and no long-term planning whatsoever, you're not going to get miraculous results.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                          4. Yes, he gets paid well. However, a highly paid coach alone does not equate with better results. There is a certain threshold that teams are capable of given their resources. When you have a corrupt league, corrupt federation, government interference, shady footballing business partners (i.e. UhlSport), poor grassroots program, poor infrastructure, zero success in nearly 40 years in the youth teams, uneducated domestic coaches, and no long-term planning whatsoever, you're not going to get miraculous results.
                          So lets fix those things first then bring back CQ (or another expensive coach). Otherwise it's just a big waste of money.

p.s. Everytime anyone criticizes CQ, the response is "Argentina match" "Argentina match" "Argentina match". And what's funny is that we actually lost that match.
                          MK was the same way. Anyone who criticized him, he would refer to the 6-2 Korea match.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post

*Other points*
                            i totally dont agree,we had a bad wc?????we drew nigeria, and lost to argentina and should have not lost, we only played bad against bosnia, and lets not get started with asian cup
                            2.he doesnt get along with iranian coaches cause thoese iranian coaches are ameuters, he is a big coach thoese names you mentioned except namazi, the other two have never coach any club , cant even coach a D team in europe and we all know it, he is a strict coach and want his assistance to do the same thing he says.
                            3. he is harsh on players, HE IS THE ONLY COACH THAT HAS THE BALLS TO DO IT, BRANKO DID NOT DO IT,HENCE SO MANY PLAYERS GOT BURNED BEHIND 37 YEARS OLD ALI DAEI,plus he dia a great thing by not bringing back rahmati and aghili, this made displine come to the team with no hashiye, no player do stupid thing, look at sousha makani and derekshan if u have a coach like that team dont do well, regarding khalatbari, is not due to interivew, is because of the style he plays, CQ need a strong winger who can defends and khalatbari cant do that and is a fact,khalatbari is a attacking players but cant help in defense at all. you get paid alot but you need friendlies and equipments, when you have 2 friendlies before world cup and go to south africa camp with 10 players you wanna go to second round????????tell me,lets not kid our self. you may be right fans opnion should not be counted in, but he had done in the 4 years, he took iran to world cup,introduce young players in asian cup,in iran where football progress like a turtle that good believe me , but we should keep him, he will take us to the next world cup

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              1. If you're looking at just the World Cup table, then we did no better than 1978 or 2006. However, the performance of the team - from tactical discipline to physical conditioning - was beyond outstanding. I know we reference the Argentina match a lot (and rightfully so). Against everyone's expectations, we tactically beat the Argentinians and were globally recognized for our performance. Many international footballing pundits stated that Iran were robbed of a result and for many Iranians, this was the best performance (not result) they've seen from Team Melli.

Asian Cup is also an unfair assessment. We topped our group with 3 wins out of 3 and were comfortably on track to beat Iraq until Pouladi's red card. Up to Pouladi's ejection, we had scored five goals and conceded zero. CQ is not to be blamed for that loss (which in itself was a very valiant performance given how we came back twice).

2. Namazi left for another coaching opportunity in the US. Saleh was uncooperative and Karimi decided to be Karimi despite the great opportunity. Why don't you cite Aghajaniyan who has been working with CQ for all these years and has nothing but praise for him? How about Mansourian who is in close contact with CQ and has been using some of CQ's training and preparatory methods in Naft? Or Veisi who always goes to the Team Melli training sessions (including those in Europe) to learn from CQ. Veisi even asked CQ if he can get him an internship in Manchester United (which he did). However, the federation did not prepare Veisi's paperwork and he could not go.

3. Harsh and unforgiving towards players? Since day one, CQ has come in with the philosophy that no player is bigger than the team. Rahmati and Aghili certainly thought so and were rightfully kicked out of the team. They had their chance to rejoin the team but opted to sit back and wait for Team Melli to fail so that the TM staff would "beg" for them to return.

Khalatbari and Khalilzadeh's exclusions have also been vindicated. In what world would you invite players who have no intention of cooperating? It creates tension in the dressing room and brings down team morale and unity.

great points,expecially with the coaches like veisi and mansourian

Comment

Originally posted by ArashHungary View Post
                                Since when did Namazi leave Team Melli because of CQ? He left, because he had a opportunity to coach the US Women Nationteam. Nobody knows why Karimi & Saleh left. But it wasn't CQ who advised them to leave. He was even furious that they leaved.
                                cq was particually pissed that ali karimi left and was annoyed about it

Comment

Working...
                                X