This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    GN has told FARS that IFF should keep CQ because people like him and that he's the best candidate for the job! Now I can safely say I've seen it all!

سرمربی تیم استقلال ادامه داد: بهتر است الان نپرسید که مربی داخلی بهتر است یا خارجی. این سوال به نظر من الان مطرح کردنش خیلی زود است. بهترین جمله این است که اگر کی*روش قرارداد دارد او را نگه دارند. چون او نسبت به بازیکن و فضای ایران کاملاً شناخت پیدا کرده است. وقتی کی*روش به فارسی نوروز را تبریک می*گوید و پرچم ایران را روی ساعتش می بندد اینها کارهای خوبی است و مشخص شده که محیط پذیری لازم را انجام داده ولی از سوی دیگر اگر مسئله*ای نیست و مشکلی به وجود نیامده در حق مردم ایران جفا می*کنیم اگر کی*روش را به عنوان مربی تیم ملی نگه نداریم.

قلعه*نویی در پاسخ به این سوال که فکر می*کنید اتفاقی افتاده است، گفت: حتماً اتفاقی افتاده است. چطور همه چیز خوب بود اما در عرض 24 ساعت ورق برگشت؟ اگر من الان مربی استقلال باشم و فردا به یکباره بگویم نیستم حتماً در عرض 24 ساعت اتفاقی رخ داده است. باز هم می*گویم اگر مسئله*ای نیست کی*روش بهترین گزینه برای تیم ملی است و بهتر است مسابقات مقدماتی جام جهانی را با این مربی دنبال کنیم.
    April fools? lol

Comment

"ایشون بازیکن ملیه یا تماشاچی که رفته امضا جمع کرده"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

"ایشون بازیکن ملیه یا تماشاچی که رفته امضا جمع کرده"

LOL

Is that Amiri's signature I also see? Down to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          LOL

Is that Amiri's signature I also see? Down to the left.
          Not sure man I thought it would be the Swedish national team signatures if I had to guess. Oh gawd how embarrassing would that be

Comment

This happened

Can anyone identify these signatures? I know it's a small pic but I have trouble seeing who is who lol, for instance, both Gucci and Dejagah signed the jersey but I can't identify which one is which. Those I can see are Haghighi, Nekounam, Shojaei, Hashem, Ghafouri, Sadeghi, Ando, Hosseini, Rezaeian, Ansarifard.

Comment

Can anyone identify these signatures? I know it's a small pic but I have trouble seeing who is who lol, for instance, both Gucci and Dejagah signed the jersey but I can't identify which one is which. Those I can see are Haghighi, Nekounam, Shojaei, Hashem, Ghafouri, Sadeghi, Ando, Hosseini, Rezaeian, Ansarifard.
              baba you must have eyes of a cheetah! I can't identify any of those signatures except for Haghighi's....
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

So much as you don't want to bring politics into this and keep things at IFF level,with CQs departure tax issues and return visa issues,it's obvious that the powers that don't want him to carry on go beyond the football federation. They are forcing him out, so he runs out of patience and resigns. I guess CQ's people popularity is his biggest demise, in Iran they don't like popular people! By forcing CQ out they would not need to pay him the break clause money.

With the way he has been treated, they have created a "constructive dismissal" case and yes this has all the smells of a Fifa intervention. No foreign coach would want to coach iran after learning about how they've treated CQ!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                  baba you must have eyes of a cheetah! I can't identify any of those signatures except for Haghighi's....
                  Well aziz I have the shirt so ofcourse I know those signatures, I guess you could say it's kind of cheating

Comment

Well aziz I have the shirt so ofcourse I know those signatures, I guess you could say it's kind of cheating
                    How much?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Don't have high hopes. Sport ministry have been armed to the neck. Asadi came out saying even Iran win over Brazil, they are not changing their mind. It is a lost battle between IFF making their last effort and sport ministry which is hell bent on making CQ leave. IFF and Kaffashian are simply under pressure from Media and fans, and want to give false hope to calm down the fans. Same delaying tactics IR used to calm people down after 2009 election.

Dasteshon ro shode bara mardom. Hana shon rangi nadare. be kaffashian goosh nade.

If you want to keep your sanity stay away from football and its news for a week or two. This drama will end soon.
                      That's my plan bro, gonna take it easy till WCQ, as I know we will only face bad news from now.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        How much?
                        Not even for 10,000$ bro

Comment

Comment

Not even for 10,000$ bro
                            how about 10,001R?

Comment

that good news lets wait and see the fact, CQ returned to iran and didnt do what branko did is A good news, now lets wait and see what will happen

Comment

Didn't one of the members here talked to him and was told the opposite?

Comment

Working...
                                X