TM-News- - Page 203

Closed Thread
Page 203 of 903 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 1,504 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Moving Forward.

CQ should and will go and focus soon will change to replacement coach.
    As before main factor will be money and usually domestic versus foreign coach for TM.

Controversies will not end with CQ departure and there won't be unity on this and related issues , it's realities of Iranian society.
    CQ is a failure both for TM and youth program . If anything CQ was successful creating a cult of fan around himself ,divinization but more like a false prophet.

Time to think ahead and put another failure behind.
    Do you want to know why CQ has fans? It's because the people appreciate his work, which extends beyond the scope of football.

CQ is a man of conviction and this has permeated and revitalized our National Team.

Why do you never draw attention to the people that have been trying to hurt the team (i.e. Ghalenoei)? It's the same people that have been trying to demoralize and tarnish the team that you advocate as replacements to CQ.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to K. Nader For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,256 Times in 6,477 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Failure?

Who do you suggest as a replacement? Faraki?

Do you ever give credit where its due or do you blindly spit hate?

For someone who claims so many facts in his arguments, I fail to see one logical fact.
    Last time i presented facts , you could not handle the truth attacked messenger .

• Yesterday, 11:16 PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Sponsor

Join DateJul 2007
      Age26
      Posts3,394
      Thanks211Thanked 2,161 Times in 752 PostsRep Power20733309

Originally Posted by St_Mark [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
      ادعای مقامات عراقی: اعترض ایران رد شد
      مقامات عراقي به تلويزيون استراليا خبر داده اند که اعتراض ايران مورد تاييد کميته انضباطي اي اف سي قرار نگرفته است.

These are old news, stop confusing people.

PFDC Sponsor

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,545 Times in 1,115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Last time i presented facts , you could not handle the truth attacked messenger .

• Yesterday, 11:16 PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Sponsor

Join DateJul 2007
      Age26
      Posts3,394
      Thanks211Thanked 2,161 Times in 752 PostsRep Power20733309

Originally Posted by St_Mark [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
      ادعای مقامات عراقی: اعترض ایران رد شد
      مقامات عراقي به تلويزيون استراليا خبر داده اند که اعتراض ايران مورد تاييد کميته انضباطي اي اف سي قرار نگرفته است.

These are old news, stop confusing people.

My friend, and I mean that term very lightly... I among other members were on PFDC for almost 12 hours straight following that case. The news you posted at the time had been already posted and rebuffed as the Australian TV at that time quoted the Iraqi federation president while we were still waiting for the AFC's official statement.

Its not like you came and broke the news to us.

If you truly are a TM fan, you wouldve supported the cause and not resort to cherry picking quotes from CQ attacking Derakhsan and GN. Did you even bother to defend TM and criticize GN/Derakhshan and everyone else who is trying to mess with this team's harmony?

Your old friend Faraki and whoever else would have done jack shit with TM. Almost all vatani coaches are recycled failures, moving from one club to another until they end up again at PP and SS.

If these are your facts then please spare us the torture.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CHaMiLLionaire For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

TM-News-

ST Mark is an IR supporter so a threat like CQ needs to be neutralised from his perspective. Just ignore him.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kami_kakashi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    My friend, and I mean that term very lightly... I among other members were on PFDC for almost 12 hours straight following that case. The news you posted at the time had been already posted and rebuffed as the Australian TV at that time quoted the Iraqi federation president while we were still waiting for the AFC's official statement.

Its not like you came and broke the news to us.

If you truly are a TM fan, you wouldve supported the cause and not resort to cherry picking quotes from CQ attacking Derakhsan and GN. Did you even bother to defend TM and criticize GN/Derakhshan and everyone else who is trying to mess with this team's harmony?

Your old friend Faraki and whoever else would have done jack shit with TM. Almost all vatani coaches are recycled failures, moving from one club to another until they end up again at PP and SS.

If these are your facts then please spare us the torture.
    I among other members were on PFDC for almost 12 hours straight following that case. The news you posted at the time had been already posted and rebuffed as the Australian TV at that time quoted the Iraqi federation president while we were still waiting for the AFC's official statement.
    You perhaps assume you and your friends are only one following news...i don't know about others but i did much more than your 12 straight hours.
    Just because sometimes i don't post is not because i am not there but i feel no need to piss in someone's party.

News was not old and was accurate. Third round meeting was over by then but everyone was waiting for announcement. Few including Iraqi Federation leaked the news because they were happy.

Way before you and some of your friends i have been member here and contributed whatever i could do to make support TM , Clubs i like and contribute to PFDC as a member. I have followed , presented various TM groups from U14 to seniours for years . I don't seek approval or praise but i always appreciate good critics of my views as long as is within the rules of PFDC and not involve personal insults.
    If you still think i am not TM fan , that is your choice .

See ! , you can't simply ask a simple question without accusation.

Faraki is not my friend .

As i have stated before i like CQ , not have a single negative personal groudges against him. He is a great coach ( i have said these years ago) but i don't think is a right choice for Iran. Wish him good wherever he goes.

We failed with him and before without him but we should move forward . I prefer IFF employ the best available coach within her means ( CQ has yet to be paid) .
    I have already suggested in +F forum under current circumstances i prefer Dragon to replace him.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Why are we ignoring our players?

Our players love him. Barring a few exceptions, every player has a positive attitude towards him.

Reza, Deja, Masoud, Makani, Nekounam, Haghighi, Rezaeian, Heydari, Karim, Beikzadeh, Pouladi, Sadeghi, have all stated what a good coach for TM he is?
    For god sakes, even Farhad Majidi said one of the main reasons he accepted his TM invite was because it was CQ who invited him.

Why should we strip our players of a coach they enjoy working with?

CQ is one of the rare coaches who has not been blasted by the majority of his players after losing a tournament. Ghotbi was blasted, Branko was blasted, GN was blasted..... but not CQ because the players know that he can take them to greater heights if CQ/TM get some support.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,618 Times in 4,896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K. Nader View Post
    Why do you never draw attention to the people that have been trying to hurt the team (i.e. Ghalenoei)? It's the same people that have been trying to demoralize and tarnish the team that you advocate as replacements to CQ.
    Nader jaan, actually St_Mark has always been one of Avid supporters of GN all these years. So don't be surprised by his constant/usual anti-CQ rants. Though personally respect his point of view, as he does ours!

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Nader jaan, actually St_Mark has always been one of Avid supporters of GN all these years. So don't be surprised by his constant/usual anti-CQ rants. Though personally respect his point of view, as he does ours!
    There are lots of truth in what you said but not all truth.

I have supported GN for many years and his record ( best IPL records) indicate he deserve respect for his achievements but this is not a blind support because of flaws in his character . his methods , styles and circle of friends he associate with .
    I do not wish him to become TM coach , indeed i suggested earlier this season to quit coaching and join IFF.
    Years ago when he was young and coaching Esteghlal Ahwaz i suggested him for TM coach in future . That suggestion was not welcomed as i recall but by only one good member Simply Ken one of the best. QN earned few IPL awards/Championship and TM job. After QF lose to Korea i asked for his replacement because he failed and there was time to move forward.
    My view of CQ right or wrong is not related to my view of GN

PFDC Asset

Thanks

کفاشیان: برای فسخ قرارداد باید یک سال از حقوق کیروش را پرداخت کنیم

نبی هنوز برکنار نشده است

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران گفت: اگر بخواهیم قرارداد کارلوس کیروش را فسخ کنیم باید حقوق و مزایا یکسال از قرارداد او را به طور کامل پرداخت کنیم.

در رابطه با اینکه فدراسیون فوتبال تا پایان سال 2018 با کارلوس کی روش قرارداد دارد،
    :

بله ما قرارداد 4 ساله امضا کردیم و این قرارداد تا پایان جام جهانی 2018 است و اگر بخواهیم فسخ قرارداد کنیم هزینه بالایی باید پرداخت شود.

در صورت فسخ قرارداد باید نزدیک به 5 میلیارد تومان هزینه بدهیم، :

بله باید یک سال حقوق و مزایای کی روش را به او پرداخت کنیم. کی روش ایران را شناخته اگر بخواهیم او را عوض کنیم یا باید مربی داخلی بیاوریم و یا اینکه با جذب یک مربی خارجی به او برای شناخت فوتبال ایران یکی دو سال فرصت داد.

با توجه به اینکه از یکی دو ماه دیگر باید برای مسابقات مقدماتی جام جهانی هماهنگی های لازم را انجام دهیم بهتر است همین قرارداد را ادامه دهیم.

کی روش خیلی عصبانی می شود و اعتراضات او به داور برای ایران خوب نیست، :

اگر کنترل از راه دور کی روش دست مان بود حتما او را آرام می کردیم.
    (با خنده) خود ما هم گاهی از این مسئله دچار مشکل می شویم.
    به هر حال هر کسی در کنار حسن هایی که دارد در او ایراد هایی هم وجود دارد که باید این مسئله را کنترل کنیم.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,709 Times in 3,094 Posts
    GN's screwup in the Asian Cup will go in the record books the worst in the history of Iranian football, and rest assured, we've had some REALLLLLLY bad ones. An absolute baffoon who uses his goons to stay on top. He represents everything that is wrong with Iranian football. Given how well he undermines Iran and the Iranian people's interests, he should apply for a position with the MKO. He would fit right in.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.