• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/692525

Comment

حقیقی و قوچان نژاد هم به اردو اضافه شدند
      نخستین تمرین روی چمن تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در اتریش برگزار شد
      بازیکنان تیم ملی که برای انجام دو دیدار دوستانه راهی اروپا شده اند،
      صبح امروز به وقت محلی در یکی از زمین های مجموعه ورزشی NV نخستین تمرین روی چمن خود را برگزار کردند.

نخستین تمرین روی چمن تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در اتریش برگزار شد+عکس

تعداد بازدید خبر: 76
      1394/01/02-18:10

بازیکنان تیم ملی که برای انجام دو دیدار دوستانه راهی اروپا شده اند
      صبح امروز به وقت محلی در یکی از زمینهای مجموعه ورزشی NV نخستین تمرین روی چمن خود را برگزار کردند.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون،در این تمرین تاکتیکی که با حضور کارلوس کی روش برگزار شد سیزده ملی پوش حاضر بودند.
      بازیکنان تیم ملی پس از پایان تمرین روی چمن به سالن بدنسازی رفتند و آنجا هم به تمرینات خود ادامه دادند.
      پژمان منتظری و سید جلال حسینی که امروز صبح به جمع ملی پوشان اضافه شده بودند بنا به دستور کادر فنی در هتل استراحت کردند.
      پایان تمرین امروز تیم ملی با زمان حضور رضا قوچان نژاد و علیرضا حقیقی همراه شد
      و بازیکنان حاضر در اردو پس از بازگشت از تمرین به هتل، با این بازیکنان روبه رو شدند.
      قرار است ملی پوشان عصر امروز با حضور در استخر تمرینات خود را پیگیری کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Its too late for that.
        If they ban us now we would basically be kicked out of World Cup 2018 already. They should have done it immediately after World Cup 2014 if they were going to.
        There are still other times so that it won't affect the WCQ. There are at least a few 2-3 month breaks in between.

I would rather a message be sent to finally end the gov't interference once and for all. They should include that women be allowed in the stadiums as well.

It's just ridiculous the way things are now.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Lie or truth on them but Khakpour is saying:
          one and half month ago, he saw CQ coincidentally in IFF and gave him some brief info about U23 team and asked him for JB and SA. CQ told him that he does not know if he remains the head coach by time (it shows the tension was high after AC) and he might talk to the future coach for this matter, but he told khahpour if CQ remains as head coach he won't let JB or SA join U23 very clearly. So khakpour didn't ask for anything else because the situation was not clear in IFF. This issue could have been solved 6 weeks ago if we had a competent IFF.

I can get two possible scenario from the above story.
          1. Khakpour and Kashani knew CQ doesn't give them JB and SA to olympic team so they might have started to sabotage CQ shaky condition after AC. I remember Kaffashian said he want to keep CQ after AC but excessive push from U23 crew might pushed CQ to the limit.

Or

2. CQ was at odd with sport ministry after AC and under pressure so he used this JB and SA issue as an exit strategy.
          Har kodom ke ghazie boode ba ye modiriate sahih mishod hafte ha ghabl halesh kard ta kar be inja narese.

Comment

good to see CQ in Austria, I hope we can put on a good performance against chile
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Training facilities are very highschool-like IMO.

Comment

Who replaced Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Who replaced Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh?
                  I doubt anyone or at least don't know of any news on that!? Perhaps CQ wanted to make a point by not calling replacement!!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

CQ should call up Sourosh Rafie and Khaveh Rezai to fill the AZ and ARJ void

Comment

Soroush Rafiei still has military problems and is not allowed to come back to TM, otherwise he would be on the list 100%

Comment

TM watching el classico in Austria

Comment

^I don't give a fvck, if I see TM in Sweden, I have to get one of those jackets from the players!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            ^I don't give a fvck, if I see TM in Sweden, I have to get one of those jackets from the players!
                            snag me one from ando plz I will pay u $200 for it
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

is PAG fit to play?

Who will play left back? Ehsan?

Comment

Are we doing any betting on whether Beik will be injured before the Chile game?!

Comment

Working...
                                X