Comment

CQ issue at the airport
      http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14078

Azmoun training with Omid + Interview
      http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%DB%8C%D8%AF/

Training: Azmoun and Vakia vs Saghebi and Nourollahi
      http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%DB%8C%D8%AF/

Comment

Kaffashian's latest interview. He says that CQ was upset about a lot of things in the past month and that IFF wants him to stay but he didn't want to because of these issues.

He says, we obviously can't force someone to work with us and he's hoping that CQ's going to change his mind after the two friendlies and because of that he (Kaffashian) didn't want to make any of this public, but that CQ insisted!

So, quite a few completely different (and at times contradictory) stories being put forth so far from every side!

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D9%8...F%D8%A7%D8%AD/

Comment

Very welll done by Azmoun. Mature way of addressing the TM-vs-Omid issue. Good on him

Comment

lets all pray that the friendlies (and the players!) will make a difference. I mean, I cant imagne the players wont talk to him?!

Comment

very sad

Comment

So, even Kafashian admits its a lot of work to find a new coach, domestic or foreign, with such short time till WCQ..

Comment

i think after the sweden game and when they are back, there will be abit of negotiations but i think CQ is pissed and feel disrespected, he might leave , they will have to pursuade him and wont be easy, CQ will be able to find any club easily in europe

Comment

گزارش تصويري داغ از اتريش
                    اولین تمرین بدون کی روش بعد از 4 سال

اولين جلسه تمريني تيم ملي فوتبال ايران امروز در وين برگزار شد .

این تمرین در سالن بدنسازی NV Arena
                    برگزار شد و سیزده بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در غیاب کارلوس کی روش زیر نظر مارکار آقاجانیان، اوسیانو کروز و دن گاسپار تمرین ریکاوری را برگزار کردند.
                    این تمرین سبک به دلیل خستگی ملی پوشان بعد از سفر امروز تدارک دیده شده بود و بازیکنان تمرین سنگینی انجام ندادند
                    قرار است از فردا با اضافه شدن کارلوس کی روش تمرینات تاکتیکی تیم ملی در زمین چمن برگزار شود.

تمرینات تیم ایران تا پیش از دیدار مقابل شیلی در یکی از زمین های چمن ورزشگاه NV برگزار می شود تا ملی پوشان خود را به خوبی آماده این دیدار کنند

به گزارش "ورزش سه" از اردوی تیم ملی این اولین تمرین ملی پوشان فوتبال ایران بدون کارلوس کی روش در 4 سالی است که او هدایت تیم ایران را پذیرفته است .

کی روش که به دلیل مشکل مالیاتی در تهران مانده فردا به جمع ملی پوشان اضافه خواهد شد . او که ایران را در دو بازی آینده هدایت خواهد کرد در انتظار حضور لژیونر ها و تکمیل شدن تیمی است که سردار آزمون و علیرضا جهانبخش را به همراه ندارد.

Comment

I hope Aghajanyan will take over, he knows how Carlos worked and maybe he can continue the work of him.

Comment

i hope that this all will be turned over after the good results cq gonna get against chili and sweden.

Comment

^Was that filmed with a microwave?

Comment

Now lets cool our head. While we are familiar with IFF corruption we have to make sure to not fall from the other side either.

I can see some patterns. He is a populist which can be good and bad at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              If Goudarzi was behind this, I hope FIFA bans us for gov't interference
                              Dude this is just wrong. I love CQ and I'm also sad that he's living but I would never wish FIFA ban us again.

Remember some of Rahmati fans were wishing TM to lose their games after he was sacked from TM so Iran wouldn't qualify to world cup? This is no different than that. True TM fans will support TM no matter who the coach is. That's what unconditional love is about.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                                Dude this is just wrong. I love CQ and I'm also sad that he's living but I would never wish FIFA ban us again.
                                Remember some of Rahmati fans were wishing TM to lose their games after he was sacked from TM so Iran wouldn't qualify to world cup? This is no different than that. True TM fans will support TM no matter who the coach is. That's what unconditional love is about.
                                Gooz che rabti be shaghigheh dareh? He is not wishing ill on TM. I support a FIFA intervention to remove interference from government in football. These type of bans are temporary (granted banned country makes the necessary changes swiftly).
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X