This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    It becomes clearer and clearer that our football has no future under this regime.
    The PEOPLE have no future under this clown house cancer donkey ashghal stone age regime. Let's see how willing the players are to perform in Team Hezbollahi..
    Looking forward to Allahu Akhar printed on shirts..

Comment

Iran hasn't been to the Olympics in 40 freaking years! Afghanistan and Nepal alone isn't the point. Khakpour also needs the players to gel before the Saudi game which will be the decisive game.

Sorry ppl, but Queiroz was plain wrong here!

Comment

incredible!!! once IFF does something good with these 2 friendlies, everything have to be fvcked up in front of the whole world!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          Iran hasn't been to the Olympics in 40 freaking years! Afghanistan and Nepal alone isn't the point. Khakpour also needs the players to gel before the Saudi game which will be the decisive game.
          Sorry ppl, but Queiroz was plain wrong here!
          Dude you are naive if you think by selecting few young playera under Khakpour without any plan or preparation and with Kashani as the manager, they can achieve anything. This team is destined to lose. IFF doesn't have enough money for our senior team and how do you expect this team functions at all. SA and JB can not make miracles. The whole team should be ready not just two players who had not practiced with the team ever. The training methods of likes of Khakpour does not make the team ready. why do you think our youth teams could never qualify for Olympic past 40 years? I tell you why... because of this types of management and handling the team. Otherwise, with someone like CQ at U22 I could assure you they could reach to Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            SA and JB can not make miracles.
            You may be right with everything you've said, but you are plain wrong here.
            Sardar and JB will be able to perform miracles on Omid level, I have no doubt whatsoever!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
              You may be right with everything you've said, but you are plain wrong here.
              Sardar and JB will be able to perform miracles on Omid level, I have no doubt whatsoever!
              We will see about that. SA and JB can not take this team to Olympic by themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                TM left Iran without CQ.
                Kafashian is ending his holiday in Kish and going to Tehran to resolve this issue.
                Hahahahaha fedrasiumet ride amo abam ghate
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Ridam be in Federation. Makhsusan be in Asadi. He is one of those assholes daraje yek beghole Irania. Sorry St. Mark i know u r in love with those fucking retards..

Comment

show your support: we want carlos querioz to remain az headcoach
                    https://m.facebook.com/we.want.carlos.queiroz

Comment

TM-News-

Who is this Asadi thug?

Comment

According to Asadi nothing is certain about CQ separation from Team Melli:

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94010100082/%...B4%DA%A9%D9%84

Comment

Comment

There's no way in hell CQ will stay after this latest fiasco. Screw IR and anyone who supports them.

Comment

So I don't get it, will CQ be our coach for the Chile and Sweden games or not?

Comment

Some people here blaming Queiroz leaving on 1979 revolution and Khomeini, LOL.
                                I absolutely hate Kafashian and his annoying laughter, but you have to be reasonable, the same Kafashian that told CQ to leave brought him in the first place!

Comment

Working...
                                X