• Show
Clear All

TM-News-

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    kiarash, you are not helping.
    Sorry bro, just for the laughs

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
      Riight Keep grasping at those straws champ. Just don't start hallucinating about large cats and bird flu again
      That's an xbox expert comment if I ever saw one Bros, if you are gonna call people out, at least talk the talk and walk the walk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Now that enough proof has been provided to the contrary, you're grasping at the word "unconventional" and as related to an U-20/21 team as if even one person has made any argument in this thread about them joining the U-20/21 team, let alone calling it conventional!
        Enough proof to the contrary? Sure, if you lack basic reading comprehension. Anyone reading that article can see that the word "unconventional" was not meant in the way you're trying to spin it as. And it's sad watching you try to do so. You're a nice enough guy aziz, but this is what you tend to do when you're backed into a corner You just keep doubling down and parsing words till you thoroughly embarrass yourself.

And no, Messi and Ronaldo playing in the Olympics is not the same thing either. They were simply given exemptions, by their own request, to play in one tournament, the Olympics. Ronaldo wasn't made to forego a major European friendly to go up against San Marino's U-23! That would be the equivalent of what you guys want Sardar and ARJ to do. And we get to test ourselves against the likes of Chile and Sweden much much less frequently than Argentina and Portugal do.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          That's an xbox expert comment if I ever saw one Bros, if you are gonna call people out, at least talk the talk and walk the walk
          That ain't an "xbox" comment. It's simply pointing out that the guy I'm supposed to take seriously once wrote a football essay invoking large cats and some strain of influenza!

Comment

Someone please send me a pm when normal and ordinary length TM news are posted in this thread again..

Comment

guys!! this thread is called TM NEWS!! "NEWS" it is ABOUT NEWS! im sick and tired of checking this thread just to see people disagreeing and fighting! it is so useless to argue on this forum! you dont like what the other person is saying? fine, then move on! THAT EASy! lets clear the thread from this useless argument back and forth and just post real NEWS ABOUT TEAM MELI! please, i beg of you guys! STOP IT.
              Sorry aziz. Didn't see this one before the last two posts. My point was actually made several posts ago.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                Sorry aziz. Didn't see this one before the last two posts. My point was actually made several posts ago.
                its okay dadash! i just want to politely ask you and the other members if we could just stick to the thread tititle! its rather annoying when we come to see if any real news has been posted but see people arguing !

Comment

LOL. As if anyone is arguing that it would be "conventional" for Azmoun to go and play for the U-20 TM! We're talking about going from TM to the Olympic team (i.e. the next level down), not talking about him going to play for the U-20 TM (i.e. two levels down). Yes, that would be "unconventional".
                  Dear Bi-Honar

In the same year , 2011 , same games ( 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship ) , For England Danny Welbeck played and scored.

"He made his senior England debut in March 2011Ghana, the homeland of both of his parents. He scored his first senior international goal on 2 June 2012, the only goal in a friendly victory over Belgium. Welbeck has gone on to represent England at UEFA Euro 2012 and the 2014 FIFA World Cup, earning over 30 caps."

He played his first senior game on
                  March 2011.
                  He played for u21 on June 2011 and scored for England U21 against Spain ( June 12 2011 ) and Czech Republic ( June 19 , 2011).

Comment

guys!! this thread is called TM NEWS!! "NEWS" it is ABOUT NEWS! im sick and tired of checking this thread just to see people disagreeing and fighting! it is so useless to argue on this forum! you dont like what the other person is saying? fine, then move on! THAT EASy! lets clear the thread from this useless argument back and forth and just post real NEWS ABOUT TEAM MELI! please, i beg of you guys! STOP IT.
                    If you stopped thanking our resident Xbox expert going like the Energizer bunny 12 pages ago , none of us had to endure reading 12 pages of nonsense about everything from Influenza to large cats, to sycophants with AIDS or having to respond!

Comment

If you stopped thanking our resident Xbox expert going like the Energizer bunny 12 pages ago , none of us had to endure reading 12 pages of nonsense about everything from Influenza to large cats, to sycophants with AIDS or having to respond!
                      i only thank the posts i agree with. however that is besides the point. my point was that this thread is for TM NEWS and we should keep it that way.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Honestly you guys all have good points.
                        And so much free time. I always wondered how some posters can dedicate so much of their time and brain cells arguing with people who have no intention of changing their mind. Both sides are wasting their time trying to convert the Pope to Islam.

I can't help but to think that they are sacrificing valuable time with their family and loved ones to argue on the internet. If they have no one outside of these forums they shouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                          And so much free time. I always wondered how some posters can dedicate so much of their time and brain cells arguing with people who have no intention of changing their mind. Both sides are wasting their time trying to convert the Pope to Islam.

I can't help but to think that they are sacrificing valuable time with their family and loved ones to argue on the internet. If they have no one outside of these forums they shouldn't be surprised.
                          I definitely did spend valuable time on my day off when the house was empty and I could have caught up more on my shows. But looking back I would have been better off trying to recruit Pope to join ISIS. Can't say you don't have a point!

Comment

Talks between Iran and the Italian Federation to hold friendly match is stopped.

مذاکرات برای برگزاری دیدار تیم های ایران و ایتالیا متوقف شد.

علی کفاشیان در این باره در جمع خبرنگاران اعلام کرد: کی روش گفت که فعلا خوب نیست با ایتالیا بازی کنیم و بهتر است
                            با پولی که برای این بازی می خواهیم هزینه کنیم، ۳-۲ تیم دیگر که سطح بالایی دارند را برای برگزاری بازی دوستانه پیدا کنیم

Kafashian said national team camp in Austria will be held, however, its cost is not covered and we must borrow money from Queiroz.

کفاشیان در مورد اردوی تیم ملی در اتریش هم گفت:
                            این اردو قطعاً برگزار می شود. البته هزینه آن تأمین نشده و باید پولش را از کی روش قرض بگیریم.
                            قطعاً اردوی اتریش و بازی با شیلی برگزار خواهد شد.

Comment

^ Hahhaha IFF at its best! Well, Uzbekistan talks will probably also stop very soon. Talks with Somalia and Syria might start any time.

Comment

Mauricio Isla and Eduardo Vargas called up by Chile.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ma...r-2327935.aspx

I couldnt find a full Chile squad list,
                                would be awesome if Vidal & Alexis play

Comment

Working...
                                X