Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really a TM news, but I'm not sure where to post this.

Figo wants to come to Iran and meet with IFF. He is running for the presidency of FIFA and he wants to gain Iran's vote. Apparently Kafashian has said his vote is for blatter so Figo wants to sway Iran his way.

I only have one suggestion, lockup Kaebi during the time figo is in Iran. He is dangerous to Figo.

Source :

http://90tv.ir/news/74203/%D8%AF%D8%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      So, Habib Kashani put this picture on his instagram yesterday, it was taken before the match against kuwait. I didn't know Maili kohan is part of the U-23 coaching staff. are they sure that he is a positive addition?
      MK cancer will never go away - not in IRI.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

true, in a long haul Tourney situation, its simply stupid to criticize ref after an early Win, no matter what may have transpired during the game.!! fact is the ultimate goal(3points) has been achieved..! and nothing much was to be gained by those comment, but to piss of the ref and the organizers and turn them against your further progress..!

besides, for a coach who usually is exceptional at doing all his background homework before the game, it surprised me that CQ had no prior knowledge of apparently widely known Ben William's grudge-holding & Oghdehi Tendencies..!! which further prove his remarks about him before the Iraq game was idiotic, knowing there is a chance he could yet be assigned to ref our game...!!

Right after BenW. pathetic officiating , CQ's game day tactics and overly emotional and hysterical demeanor on the sidelines was the next most effective culprit of our Loss vs a clearly weaker opponent..!!
        first he effectively killed-off most all of our offensive flow by Way too Early, stupid sub of Azmoun, our only source of creative attacking flair and the most dangerous and the sole source of defensive worries for Iraq.
        Next was him completely loosing his calm and cool on the sideline for some bs event(red card) that has already happened and there was no going back from it and projecting those excessive emotions into his own players in a fierce rivalry that already possessed more than its fair share of high emotions and in a game that the likely side who kept their composure and calm woulda been most likely to succeed, especially TM which had clear football quality advantage..!!
        sure, using those high emotions the players scored a couple of equalizers FROM SET-PIECES to take the game to distance, but more importantly we also lost all defensive form and organization and surprisingly got sliced open left and right on iraq goals and gave away a retarded PK which was Clearly yet again the result of overly rowelled up emotions..!!

before the game Iraq coach smartly mentioned that it was vital for his players to keep their emotions bottled up in the game for them to have any chance of winning, and he was RIGHT..!! and after the game he made this comment which makes total sense as hard as it may be for CQ to swallow..!!
        "I have all the respect for the Iranian team, they're a strong side. But I think they were under pressure. The pressure came from the coaching staff on their bench which was wrong," he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Nailed it!
          Dear Bi-Honar

let's forger your example and mine.
          Let's take example of less famous players , and let's give example of not Olympic games .!

Juan Mata is a Spanish footballer who played as a midfielder for English club Manchester United and the Spain national team.

He played for Spain National senior team 2009.
          He also played for U21 Spain in 2011.
          He actually scored a goal for Spain U21 on June 2011 against Ukraine during 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
          گر در خانه کس هست
          یک حرف بس است

Juan Mata is a Spanish footballer who played as a midfielder for English club Manchester United and the Spain national team.

Mata is a Spanish international, having represented Spain at under-16, under-17, under-19, under-20, under-21, Olympic, and senior levels.

He played for the under-20 side in the
          2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup. In June 2009, Mata was included for the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup,

His first senior tournament. On 9 September 2009, Mata scored his first goal for the senior team, against Estonia, securing the nation a place in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, and was part of Spain's 2010 FIFA World Cup-winning squad. In 2011

He went back to playing in the under-21 side, helping Spain win the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in Denmark. He won the Golden Player award and was part of the Team of the Tournament

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Dear Bi-Honar
            let's forger your example and mine.
            Let's take example of less famous players , and let's give example of not Olympic games .!
            He played for Spain National senior team 2009.
            He also played for U21 Spain in 2011.
            He actually scored a goal for Spain U21 on June 2011 against Ukraine during 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
            گر در خانه کس هست
            یک حرف بس است
            Mata is a Spanish international, having represented Spain at under-16, under-17, under-19, under-20, under-21, Olympic, and senior levels.
            He played for the under-20 side in the
            2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup. In June 2009, Mata was included for the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup,
            His first senior tournament. On 9 September 2009, Mata scored his first goal for the senior team, against Estonia, securing the nation a place in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, and was part of Spain's 2010 FIFA World Cup-winning squad. In 2011
            He went back to playing in the under-21 side, helping Spain win the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in Denmark. He won the Golden Player award and was part of the Team of the Tournament
            And the desperate get more and more desperate You know what's funny? I actually looked up the same wiki article you copy/pasted this from, and this is what they said: "In the following summer, he unconventionally went back to the under-21 side, playing the role of senior squad member and helped Spain win the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in Denmark."

You know what unconventional means? It means against the convention, against the norm, something that is NOT normally done. That part by itself confirms everything I've been saying up to this point

And we won't even mention that at the time Mata was a benchwarmer for the senior team and not a starter like Azmoun or a guy expected to be one of the regulars as we head into the WCQ like ARJ. But thanks again for that little edit job It shows you do get the point even if you're desperately trying to pretend otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              besides, for a coach who usually is exceptional at doing all his background homework before the game, it surprised me that CQ had no prior knowledge of apparently widely known Ben William's grudge-holding & Oghdehi Tendencies..!! which further prove his remarks about him before the Iraq game was idiotic, knowing there is a chance he could yet be assigned to ref our game...!!
              Funny you brought that up bro. I just came back to say the exact same thing as I just remembered it while I was doing other work and thinking about this issue.

It was his homework to completely know the ref and Williams' attitude being so well known, should not have been something the TM cadre did not know about, even if it was to us as regular fans.

It's funny, I was in a situation with my company that we needed to go to arbitration just a little while ago and before an arbitrator was even picked, I had researched every single one, what articles they had published and how likely they were to interpret the law in this particular instance. I didn't even leave that to our lawyers.

Comment

Lol, just imagne the amount of head-fuck these kids (AJ and Azmoun) are going through, not knowing where they are gonna play in a couple of weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                  And the desperate get more and more desperate You know what's funny? I actually looked up the same wiki article you copy/pasted this from, and this is what they said: "In the following summer, he unconventionally went back to the under-21 side, playing the role of senior squad member and helped Spain win the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in Denmark."

You know what unconventional means? It means against the convention, against the norm, something that is NOT normally done. That part by itself confirms everything I've been saying up to this point
                  LOL. As if anyone is arguing that it would be "conventional" for Azmoun to go and play for the U-20 TM! We're talking about going from TM to the Olympic team (i.e. the next level down), not talking about him going to play for the U-20 TM (i.e. two levels down). Yes, that would be "unconventional".

Comment

when the hell is the TM list coming out? i know someone knows!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      not really a TM news, but I'm not sure where to post this.

Figo wants to come to Iran and meet with IFF. He is running for the presidency of FIFA and he wants to gain Iran's vote. Apparently Kafashian has said his vote is for blatter so Figo wants to sway Iran his way.

I only have one suggestion, lockup Kaebi during the time figo is in Iran. He is dangerous to Figo.

Source :

http://90tv.ir/news/74203/%D8%AF%D8%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-TM&highlight=
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        LOL. As if anyone is arguing that it would be "conventional" for Azmoun to go and play for the U-20 TM! We're talking about going from TM to the Olympic team (i.e. the next level down), not talking about him going to play for the U-20 TM (i.e. two levels down). Yes, that would be "unconventional".
                        Riight Keep grasping at those straws champ. Just don't start hallucinating about large cats and bird flu again

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                          Riight Keep grasping at those straws champ. Just don't start hallucinating about large cats and bird flu again
                          You're the one who's grasping champ. Your entire argument has been implying that the notion of JB and Azmoun playing for the Olympic team is absolutely ridiculous and stupid - that only a person lacking basic logic or knowledge would even suggest such a thing!

Now that enough proof has been provided to the contrary, that it's not just Plasystation experts saying that, you're grasping at the word "unconventional" in a single article related to an U-20/21 team as if even one person has made any argument in this thread about JB and Azmoun joining the U-20/21 TM, let alone calling it conventional!

Comment

guys!! this thread is called TM NEWS!! "NEWS" it is ABOUT NEWS! im sick and tired of checking this thread just to see people disagreeing and fighting! it is so useless to argue on this forum! you dont like what the other person is saying? fine, then move on! THAT EASy! lets clear the thread from this useless argument back and forth and just post real NEWS ABOUT TEAM MELI! please, i beg of you guys! STOP IT.

Comment

TM-News-

Bi-Honar vs. Xerexes

Part XVI
                              Quarter Finals
                              Aggegrate 3-2

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Bi-Honar vs. Xerexes

Part XVI
                                Quarter Finals
                                Aggegrate 3-2