This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Since we all are ''blind supporters'' of CQ, let's satisfy the likes of DoctorDOOM and Bi-honar with the following sentence:

marg bar CQ, how dares he to qualify us for the World Cup 2014 and wanting to have Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun. Terminate his contract right about now. This is absolute madness to invite the best forwards we have, he should stick to Arash Borhani and Reza Enayati
    instead

Their dream team forward line for Sweden and Chile:

A.Borhani - M.Madanchi
    R.Enayati

Subs: R.Khatibi - M.Gholami - R.Norouzi

We will tear Ibrahimovic and Sanchez a new one
    this is a very disappointing/immature post kiarash, and im saying this as your friend.

both doctor doom and bi-honar always manage to use logic and reason in their defense. most of the time I don't agree with their criticisms of CQ as I think he is one of the best coaches to ever be at helm of TM, but what they have said about this current argument at hand is being backed with logic and again, im saying this as someone who is on the opposite end as them the vast majority of the time.

to resort to such childish sarcasm the way you just have is something I expect from an angry 12 year old kid who doesn't know how to handle other opinions and perspectives, not a respectable member.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      this is a very disappointing/immature post kiarash, and im saying this as your friend.
      both doctor doom and bi-honar always manage to use logic and reason in their defense. most of the time I don't agree with their criticisms of CQ as I think he is one of the best coaches to ever be at helm of TM, but what they have said about this current argument at hand is being backed with logic and again, im saying this as someone who is on the opposite end as them the vast majority of the time.
      to resort to such childish sarcasm the way you just have is something I expect from an angry 12 year old kid who doesn't know how to handle other opinions and perspectives, not a respectable member.
      Well, I find the term ''blind supporter'' a very childish one too. No hard feelings my brother.

Comment

Okay guys , back on topic . The friendly games are about 2 weeks away. When is CQ going to release his list? By that time we should for sure know if JB and Azmoun will play for Team Omid (if their clubs release them) or if they will play for Team Meli. So if anyone that knows could possibly share the news with me I would appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          I don't agree with that statement at all Arya jaan, that TM should have carte blacne priority over our other teams.
          IMHO, the reason we've been struggling even at the continental stage (i.e. the Asian Cup), while teams like Iraq and UAE make it to the last 4 is that they value and prioritize their youth teams while we have just let ours go.
          So despite not having the talent that we do or a $2.5M coach, their players come into major tournaments, having not only played with each other countless times before, but having dealt with the pressures of a tournament environment countless times before.
          In other words, their mental and physical preparation is not limited to a couple of camps before a major tournament, rather a multi-year program of playing together in, and developing through, multiple camps and tournaments.
          You look at our younger bright stars, Haghighi, Ehsan, PAG, JB and Azmoun and even Karim - all of whom other than Ehsan have been noticed and moving up rather than down after these tournaments - have gone through our various youth teams.
          Coincidentally, almost all the other TM players who've have to take a step down after the last two major tournaments (Ashkan, Pooladi, Gucci, Shojaei, Montazeri) either didn't go through our youth programs or have a very brief stints there.
          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
            ticket sales, sponsor deals and friendlies
            Ticket sales and sponsors don't even cover the cost of CQ's salary let alone camps, friendlies, travel costs, etc.

It's just government money being spent. They don't make any profit trust me. Even if they did, it would somehow disappear.

Comment

Comment

As of yesterday, Spanish language sports sites are still mentioning the Chile vs Iran regardless of circulating rumours:

"The Jorge Sampaoli will meet on March 26 Iran NV Arena in Saint Polten (Austria), and two days later to Brazil at the Emirates Stadium in London (England). The presumption is that the Argentine coach will use the first commitment as a test, and put all eggs in one basket in the second, which was further developed in the house of Alexis Sanchez, the star having the trans red."

http://www.espn.com.ar/news/story/_/...xis-en-la-roja

"Cruzeiro said Tuesday that the Chilean left-back Eugenio Mena was nominated by Jorge Sampaoli to play friendly games of the team against Iran and Brazil. Chile will play 26 against Iran in Austria, and then moves to London to play Arsenal in court against Brazil."

http://www.cooperativa.cl/noticias/d...10/210216.html

"On 26 and 29 March Roja hold two new friendlies in your way to the America's Cup to be held this year in Mexico.

As has been the trend, the coaching staff led by Jorge Sampaoli continues to work in complete secrecy in preparing the event where Chile is under pressure to make a good tournament.

Thus, according to the aforementioned medium, only a call for 'emergency' allow Pinilla be with the 'team of all' against Iran and Brazil."

http://www.biobiochile.cl/2015/03/11...y-brasil.shtml
                Last edited by aenima_8; 03-11-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

One final point to add to what xerexes mentioned. Just because Jahanbakhsh is not starting Team Melli games, does not mean that he isn't an integral part of the team. When CQ arrived, Hajsafi was used marginally in Team Melli for the first two years until becoming a fixed player right before the World Cup. Despite all that time on the bench, we're now seeing the best of Hajsafi as a fixed player in Team Melli. This is all part of the learning curve and I'm confident that Jahanbakhsh too will soon become one of our fixed players.
                  Last edited by K. Nader; 03-11-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    One final point to add to what xerexes mentioned. Just because Jahanbakhsh is not starting Team Melli games, does not mean that he isn't an integral part of them team. When CQ arrived, Hajsafi was used marginally in Team Melli for the first two years until becoming a fixed player right before the World Cup. Despite all that time on the bench, we're now seeing the best of Hajsafi as a fixed player in Team Melli. This is all part of the learning curve and I'm confident that Jahanbakhsh too will soon become one of our fixed players.
                    Gol gofti.

Someone went on a rant earlier about Rafiei being invited and not playing and my logic meter exploded.....

It's as if they think we play with 11 men and no subs and have kept the same exact formation for the past 4 years

Armchair managers......
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      Using the term "logic" is a bit of a stretch.

It seems more like they just wait for some topic they can attack CQ for and double down. And then try and attack any bystander that doesn't agree or label them.

As opposed to someone like St. Mark, who I disagree at times, who will state his opinion politely and move on.

So I don't mind the poking fun, because what else are you going to do? Try to argue with ill-logic?
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

jahanbaksh and azmoun will be part of senior team, also the chile game will happen hopefully

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          jahanbaksh and azmoun will be part of senior team, also the chile game will happen hopefully
                          Kafashian Jr. have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                            Ticket sales and sponsors don't even cover the cost of CQ's salary let alone camps, friendlies, travel costs, etc.
                            It's just government money being spent. They don't make any profit trust me. Even if they did, it would somehow disappear.
                            you asked how tm generates money, well they do in ways i mentioned for u before + prize money for qualifying to different tournements (ex 1.5 million dollars for qualifying for the wc wich got frozen becuz of the sanctions against iran).

Why cq doesnt get his money doesnt mean that the money is just spent by tm. The federation makes a budget with ofcourse the bigger part going back to the seniors. Thats 1 of the reasons why Sardar and Jahanbakhsh should be with tm in our upcoming friendlies.

Comment

interesting counter perspective to my own, I cant say that I disagree with this either, especially the navidkia example. however, I will say that I highly doubt professional players like azmoun and JB (giving them label as professionals based on comments not play) would take any team as a joke, regardless of whether it being Nepal u22 or whatever other micky mouse team. wasn't aware of CQ and khakpours prior arrangement, I should have known CQ would have been more professional about it and give him a heads up.

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Using the term "logic" is a bit of a stretch.
                              It seems more like they just wait for some topic they can attack CQ for and double down. And then try and attack any bystander that doesn't agree or label them.
                              As opposed to someone like St. Mark, who I disagree at times, who will state his opinion politely and move on.
                              So I don't mind the poking fun, because what else are you going to do? Try to argue with ill-logic?
                              eh, I see your point, nothing makes me laugh more than the guys who continuously downplay CQ and question his every decision.....but as a huge CQ supporter I still believe its ok to question one out of every 50 decisions as he is a human being at the end of the day who is capable of making a questionable decision or a mistake. I guess when it comes to other peoples opinions you don't agree with one needs to agree to disagree and use your own discretion to other peoples "logic" and whatnot.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

the french lineup against sweden in a friendly played last year november

Starting:
                                16 Mandanda
                                13 Mangala
                                15 Sagna
                                3 Kurzawa [Subbed Off 77']
                                4 Varane [Goal 83']
                                20 Guilavogui [Subbed Off 86']
                                19 Pogba
                                12 Payet [Subbed Off 61']
                                8 Valbuena [Subbed Off 68']
                                9 Gignac [Subbed Off 68']
                                11 Griezmann