TM-News- - Page 161

Closed Thread
Page 161 of 903 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

  1. #1601
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    33,010
    Thanks
    53,793
    Thanked 13,955 Times in 6,992 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    This is what I have been saying for the past couple of months, but get hammered by you guys every time:

    [COLOR=#000000]"CQ has repeatedly said that he doesn't want high quality international friendlies (he wasn't even happy about the Korea game) - that leaves IFF having to deal with shady and corrupt 3rd rate federations like themselves."
    :bs:
    Never Once have I heard him say such a thing..!! care to provide at least ONE legitimate proof of such a statement from CQ, since according to you has said it repeatedly..??

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:


  3. #1602
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 311 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    2749125
    Whoever be talking shit about Carlos Queiroz and say non sense crap must be smoking some good shit!! Wow! Criticizing IFF is one thing but I feel embarrassed for the ones who talk out of their asses!
    VIVA K8RIMI

  4. #1603
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bi-honar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Costa Blanca, Spain
    Posts
    5,200
    Thanks
    9,171
    Thanked 6,098 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Rep Power
    2821705
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    :bs:
    Never Once have I heard him say such a thing..!! care to provide at least ONE legitimate proof of such a statement from CQ, since according to you has said it repeatedly..??
    There has been so many instances of it bro and I have put up references before, but too lazy to start digging it up again. Believe me when I say I'm not making this. He even said something long those lines about the Korea game and I'm sure it's earlier in this thread. His record of friendlies with Portugal is also a testament to that. His logic is that friendlies are for confidence building and you're not going to achieve that by losing to a quality team.
    Anyway, if I have time and find one of those instances, I will definitely post it for you. Right now, last minute Christmas shopping is on top of the priority list!

    P.S. If you consider PFDC a reliable source, here's an excerpt of a PFDC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]:

    This is not the first time that a friendly match with Venezuela has been canceled, back in June 2011 a scheduled friendly in Tehran was canceled at the request of Carlos Queiroz. In fact both Queiroz and Football Federation of Islamic Republic of Iran, have been notorious friendly match revokers or FIFA Day truants. For instance scheduled matches with Iraq were canceled in May 2012 and May 2013, North Korea in October 2012, all at the request of the coaching staff.

    And I found the earlier article from this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There are dozens more from before the world cup...

  5. #1604
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 311 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    2749125
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    :bs:
    Never Once have I heard him say such a thing..!! care to provide at least ONE legitimate proof of such a statement from CQ, since according to you has said it repeatedly..??
    Don't waste your time with these guys. I feel like some are here to just spread negativity and bull shit around. Criticizing is ok with me but bashing CQ to me is not tolerated! We are Iran and a country with so much problem in so many levels. There are lots of segregation against us Iranians and having retard IFF is no help either to the situation. The fact non of our players will given chance to sign at decent club.
    VIVA K8RIMI

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Superparsi For This Useful Post:


  7. #1605
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 311 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    2749125
    Best to deal with non sense is to ignore and moving on! Typical irani bazi which disgusts me! One day you are loved next day you are hated for no damn reason! Just bull shit propaganda and making up scenarios! Carlos Queiroz knows wtf he is doing. The fact that he made such a solid team with no likes of Karimi, mahdavilia, hashemian, daei or even likes of bagheri or Rahman rezaei. If it wasn't for him we would never had dreamed of qualification to World Cup, or even having players like Dejagah or Gucci in our team! He is a true professional IMO and the only reason we have gained some respect from our opponents! But of course a lot of us Iranians tend to forget things quickly.
    VIVA K8RIMI

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superparsi For This Useful Post:


  9. #1606
    PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    webmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    21,094
    Thanks
    11,844
    Thanked 17,914 Times in 6,137 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949741
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:


  11. #1607
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bi-honar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Costa Blanca, Spain
    Posts
    5,200
    Thanks
    9,171
    Thanked 6,098 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Rep Power
    2821705
    Quote Originally Posted by Superparsi View Post
    ... and the only reason we have gained some respect from our opponents!
    Yes, lots of respect... Teams have been lining up to play the mighty WC participant Iran and all the players who played under CQ have been snapped up by the best clubs in the world!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superparsi View Post
    Typical irani bazi which disgusts me! Just bull shit propaganda and making up scenarios!
    Yes typical Irooni bazi, BS propaganda and making up scenarios talking about gaining respect after we're been playing the bench of a relegation team in S. Africa and a country that is not even a country just refused to play against us!

    Our last hope of a friendly is against a war torn country half of which is under the control of a bunch of sandal wearing, camel fucking, gun wielding nutcases. Coincidentally, even they managed to put together a better preparatory schedule than CQ.

    Hell, our own IFF and Khakpour have put together a better plan for TM Omid in one week and a fraction of TM's budget than CQ has done being in charge of TM for 3-1/2 years... That's of course if you still want to ignore all the facts and blame everything on the IFF in typical irooni bazi, BS propaganda and making up scenarios!

    And it's exactly 2-1/2 weeks before our first game in a major tournament and our preparatory schedule has been absolute crap and we're flying to Australia in 5 days... Do you even know where your "professional" infallible god like coach is my friend?!

  12. #1608
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    33,010
    Thanks
    53,793
    Thanked 13,955 Times in 6,992 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    There has been so many instances of it bro and I have put up references before, but too lazy to start digging it up again. Believe me when I say I'm not making this. He even said something long those lines about the Korea game and I'm sure it's earlier in this thread. His record of friendlies with Portugal is also a testament to that. His logic is that friendlies are for confidence building and you're not going to achieve that by losing to a quality team.
    Anyway, if I have time and find one of those instances, I will definitely post it for you. Right now, last minute Christmas shopping is on top of the priority list!

    P.S. If you consider PFDC a reliable source, here's an excerpt of a PFDC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]:

    This is not the first time that a friendly match with Venezuela has been canceled, back in June 2011 a scheduled friendly in Tehran was canceled at the request of Carlos Queiroz. In fact both Queiroz and Football Federation of Islamic Republic of Iran, have been notorious friendly match revokers or FIFA Day truants. For instance scheduled matches with Iraq were canceled in May 2012 and May 2013, North Korea in October 2012, all at the request of the coaching staff.

    And I found the earlier article from this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There are dozens more from before the world cup...
    those are all NOTHING BUT non-collaborated, opinions of some Joes with agenda, with absolutely no Factual Backing their BS claims...!! ask yourself, did this Human Mazaheri guy even bothered to provide any legitimate factual source to collaborate his bs opinions spewed there in that piece..!!?? no, so why should you put so much stock in what he claims CQ said ..?

    all i know is that iíve watched him many of times in live interviews in the run-up to WC and AC and NOT one time have I heard such stuff you claim from the horseís mouth..!, NOT EVEN ONCE..!! In fact it has nearly alway been the OPPOSITE, always bemoaning the severe lack of support ( mostly monetary )from Federation and especially Those IR organizations that are in charge of Funding IFF ...!! quite often, Himself making comparisons between the number of Friendlies played by his asian opponents like SK as opposite to what has been made available to his TM so far by the Federation ..!!

    i agree with you that he is an awfully defensive and conservative tactician, but also i think that his approach has so far proven to be far more successful than not ..!! have you honestly even considered how fked up out TM situation woula been, if he wasnít the coach and what realistic alternatives nut cases we woulda been forced to deal with..??? Think about that for while and no sense of lying to yourself on how it coulda been so much better with some goo zoo like GN or Daie or some other useless 3rd rate coach, desperate enough to accept such a position from our Football federation..!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:


  14. #1609
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bi-honar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Costa Blanca, Spain
    Posts
    5,200
    Thanks
    9,171
    Thanked 6,098 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Rep Power
    2821705
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    those are all NOTHING BUT non-collaborated, opinions of some Joes with agenda, with absolutely no Factual Backing their BS claims...!! ask yourself, did this Human Mazaheri guy even bothered to provide any legitimate factual source to collaborate his bs opinions spewed there in that piece..!!?? no, so why should you put so much stock in what he claims CQ said ..?

    all i know is that iíve watched him many of times in live interviews in the run-up to WC and AC and NOT one time have I heard such stuff you claim from the horseís mouth..!, NOT EVEN ONCE..!! In fact it has nearly alway been the OPPOSITE, always bemoaning the severe lack of support ( mostly monetary )from Federation and especially Those IR organizations that are in charge of Funding IFF ...!! quite often, Himself making comparisons between the number of Friendlies played by his asian opponents like SK as opposite to what has been made available to his TM so far by the Federation ..!!

    i agree with you that he is an awfully defensive and conservative tactician, but also i think that his approach has so far proven to be far more successful than not ..!! have you honestly even considered how fked up out TM situation woula been, if he wasnít the coach and what realistic alternatives nut cases we woulda been forced to deal with..??? Think about that for while and no sense of lying to yourself on how it coulda been so much better with some goo zoo like GN or Daie or some other useless 3rd rate coach, desperate enough to accept such a position from our Football federation..!!
    BL jaan, I swear to you I heard it from the horse's mouth before the world cup. Yes, you are right he always complains about everything - most of which is his own fault! He has been in charge of the team for 3-1/2 years. Did he not know that the Asian Cup was coming up in 2015, that he started running around in September and October of 2014 to start requesting friendlies from the IFF?

    Have you ever heard him say I requested such and such friendly (other than maybe Zimbabwe's U-23) and IFF could not arrange it? It's always some vague whining about nothing. Do you deny that even the S. Korea game, the only decent friendly we had, was arranged between the IFF and S. Korea before CQ re-signed his contract?! Do you deny that the request to play Sweden did not come from CQ and in fact people (who have posted on PFDC) were trying to convince him to have that game for a long time?

    Look, I don't deny that IFF is shit, but it's not as shit as some of us are making them to be. They obviously had no problems arranging the S. Korea and Sweden friendlies. They had no problems arranging 3 camps of TM Omid and line up Denmark U-22 within a week. They had no problems lining up some decent friendlies right before CQ took over. Not to mention that they lined up 4-5 half-decent friendlies before the WC and exactly the type of teams that CQ had requested. It's a little tough to accept that they went retarded and completely incompetent in the last few months, wouldn't you agree?!

    Let's assume IFF is shit and all of this is because of sanctions and all that jazz. What about the Portuguese football federation? They were under sanctions too? They were shit too? How come Portugal didn't have a single decent friendly for the next two years after they got trashed by Brazil in their very 1st friendly under CQ? If what I have said about CQ not wanting to play better teams, how come they never played better teams? Hell they didn't even play teams at the same level. Even if he hadn't specifically said any of this, you think all of this is just pure coincidence?

    Personally, I couldn't care less about his defensive and overly cautious approach as long as he achieves results. It would be nice to see TM play a nice style of football and achieve results, but if he thinks that he has a bunch of amateur shitty players and that's all their capable of, that's his prerogative. And nothing would make me happier than if he pleasantly surprises us fans at the Asian Cup. But you gotta admit, we're asking for a miracle at this point. He took two months off after the WC, he has taken time off after every camp when he could squeeze a few more days of practice in while the team was still together.

    Our team is completely uncoordinated, we've had players drop off with no replacements getting tested against even half decent opposition and we're a mere 2-1/2 weeks away from our first game. Sure, it's Christmas time and I believe in miracles, but that's really the only thing we can count on and hope for at this point after the disaster which has been our preparation.

    I guarantee you we're going to play like shit in the Asian Cup and if we do manage to spring a couple of (or more hopefully) surprises, it's going to be individual brilliance and gheyrat - not because we have a well coordinated, tactically superior team. Let's face it, even with the shittiest vatani coaches, a couple of which you mentioned, we didn't have a disastrous Asian Cup, because of gheyrat and individual brilliance. I'm generally an optimist bro, but for god's sake, he's not giving up anything to be optimistic about - just a few photo-ops, whining and excuses.

  15. #1610
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Abtin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    13,793
    Thanks
    14,418
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 4,916 Posts
    Rep Power
    7975502

    TM-News-

    Quote Originally Posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    ^^^ would be pretty tough for the players families if they were to go straight away from South Africa camp to play AC 2015 in Australia. That would mean they wouldn't see their loved ones for over a month. Return to Iran gives time for TM players to say goodbye to their families.
    Do you have any idea for how long our national volleyball players hadn't seen their families after the world cup?

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 105.57 Kb. compressed to 95.88 Kb. by saving 9.69 Kb. (9.18%)]