X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Base on Visa Request.

Mohammad Nejadmehdi & Akbar sadeghi are in extended list of TM.

دو بازیکن تیم پدیده در اردوی تیم ملی

اکبر صادقي و محمد نژادمهدي دو بازيکن تيم پديده براي حضور در اردوي تيم ملي
    پاسپورت هاي خود را تحويل مسئولان فدراسيون فوتبال داده اند.
    what position these guys play..?
    how good are their prospects...??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      what position these guys play..?
      how good are their prospects...??
      NejadMehdi is a RB for Padideh, only 22 but isn't really a starter, more of a rotation player. Fairly talented but haven't watched enough personally.

Akbar Sadeghi is a CM for Padideh as well, he's in form but 29. Doubt he will make the final list.

Comment

TM-News-

Uae to host the AC 2019

http://www.eurosport.com/football/ua...29/story.shtml

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=211135

Queiroz says azmoun and jahanbakhsh are senior team players and will not be playing for team omid.

Also the Chile friendly will probably be cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=211135

Queiroz says azmoun and jahanbakhsh are senior team players and will not be playing for team omid.

Also the Chile friendly will probably be cancelled.
            Why CQ cancelled Chile friendly when he cries that Iran lack proper friendlies?!??!

Comment

TM-News-

About the Chile friendly: Iranian media stated that the game against Chile is not 100%confirmed yet due to financial issues regarding the game and the camp and if IFF is not able to do the payment then the match is probably gonna get cancelled.

So there is chance but it's not cancelled yet

Comment

Latest developments (via Varzesh3)

* CQ is finally back in Iran as of this morning Tehran time.

* He does not seem happy about the prospect of JB and Azmoun joining the U-23 team. He says he told the federation during a telephone conversation that JB and Azmoun belong to TM.

* He says he has been updated on a daily basis on the situation of all the players during his vacation.

* He's hoping that the Chile game will not get cancelled and says he has heard the rumors.

* He says that the rumors that he will leave TM after the Sweden game are completely unfounded and the best way to deal with this issue is to not talke about it any more as to not validate these baseless rumors.

* He has denied that Majidi is being considered for TM's technical cadre.

* He has confirmed [yet again] that Rahmati, Khalatbari and Nouri are not on his list for the upcoming friendlies.

* On the issue of TM's training ground still not being ready, he said the formula for success is very simple: we need good players, good training facilities and a good coach to succeed and we can;t deviate from this formula.

* He says he doesn't have any personal issues with Torabian and although Kaffashian can comment about TM's issues, it's not Torabian's place to interfere with the affairs of TM, so when I saw that he's talking too much, I just reminded him that everyone should follow the proper procedures and stick with the rules of conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Latest developments (via Varzesh3)

* CQ is finally back in Iran as of this morning Tehran time.

* He does not seem happy about the prospect of JB and Azmoun joining the U-23 team. He says he told the federation during a telephone conversation that JB and Azmoun belong to TM.

* He says he has been updated on a daily basis on the situation of all the players during his vacation.

* He's hoping that the Chile game will not get cancelled and says he has heard the rumors.

* He says that the rumors that he will leave TM after the Sweden game are completely unfounded and the best way to deal with this issue is to not talke about it any more as to not validate these baseless rumors.

* He has denied that Majidi is being considered for TM's technical cadre.

* He has confirmed [yet again] that Rahmati, Khalatbari and Nouri are not on his list for the upcoming friendlies.

* On the issue of TM's training ground still not being ready, he said the formula for success is very simple: we need good players, good training facilities and a good coach to succeed and we can;t deviate from this formula.

* He says he doesn't have any personal issues with Torabian and although Kaffashian can comment about TM's issues, it's not Torabian's place to interfere with the affairs of TM, so when I saw that he's talking too much, I just reminded him that everyone should follow the proper procedures and stick with the rules of conduct.

Comment

TM-News-

As posted when the initial news came out:

Comment

Inb4 the Sweden friendly also gets cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        [/I][/B]
                        I can't blame CQ, we barely have other strikers. Ansarifard is not in form and Gucci plays for a relegation team in Qatar.

Comment

I have no clue and tbh, this is the 1st time I was hearing about the issue.

And totally agree he should drop the Azmoun & JB issue. He keeps saying that friendlies are the place to try new young players, so give a couple of new young guys a chance - it's just a friendly and won't be the end of the world

Comment

CQ arrival to Tehran after holiday:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I highly doubt so, this match would get cancelled, since the Swedish federation is paying and tickets have been sold, IFF is not paying anything, so is extremely unlikely for it to be canbcelled

Comment

I can't blame CQ, we barely have other strikers. Ansarifard is not in form and Gucci plays for a relegation team in Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X