This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    The Asian Cup is only 6 months after the WC - let's hope he stays. Also, the tournament is going to be expanded to 24 teams!
    If UAE is picked then I am sure it will be Jan of 2015. Which by the way would make it third time in a row the AC would take place in winter.

The expanding to 24 teams will really degrade the quality of the games by allowing a lot of weak teams in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      If UAE is picked then I am sure it will be Jan of 2015. Which by the way would make it third time in row the AC would take place in winter.

The expanding to 24 teams will really degrade the quality of the games by allowing a lot of weak teams in the tournament.
      I was completely appalled when I had learnt of the expansion but I think it's to our advantage.

- Larger tournament means games will be spaced out more. This provides more time for rest.
      - A weaker pool of teams allows us to better rotate our players (especially during the group stage, R16, and QF).
      - A weaker pool of teams also means easier groups. We're unlikely to see a group again with both Australia and S. Korea (as an example). A weaker group also leads into the second point I made.

Comment

coach.jpg

If Carlos stays as long as 2019, I think he deserves a statue like this infront of Azadi Stadium. I am actually very surprised that they dont put monumental statues of like Nasser H., Ali Karimi, Ali Daei infront of Stadium....Its saaad

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
          I was completely appalled when I had learnt of the expansion but I think it's to our advantage.

- Larger tournament means games will be spaced out more. This provides more time for rest.
          - A weaker pool of teams allows us to better rotate our players (especially during the group stage, R16, and QF).
          - A weaker pool of teams also means easier groups. We're unlikely to see a group again with both Australia and S. Korea (as an example). A weaker group also leads into the second point I made.
          We don't have lot of margin on weak team either. Don't know if we can afford underestimate them and rotate.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13473

Nabi claimed ben williams was 4th raf in iran bahrain game. very awkward embarassing situation

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

Another benefit is that you can also approach the weaker teams as an opportunity to tinker with your lineup\ tactics \ new players like your would in a friendly.

Comment

برگزاری دومین جلسه کفاشیان با کیروش
                سرمربی تیم فوتبال ایران که روز گذشته هم با رئیس فدراسیون جلسه*ای برگزار کرده بود برای روز دوم با کفاشیان جلسهای را آغاز کرده است.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13473
                  Nabi claimed ben williams was 4th raf in iran bahrain game. very awkward embarassing situation
                  OMG!! What a fukking idiot! One of Nabis many lies was exposed here, because he said: "Iran protested the choice of the referee before the match and AFC said that because Ben Williams was the fourth ref in Iran-Bahrain game then there is no law to prevent him from being the first ref in Iran-Iraq match"!!! WTF!!!!! Watch from min 40 in Ab-Goshts clip above!!!!

GOD HELP US!!!!

Comment

in nabi ajab adame khengiye.... either he is stupid or he actually doesn't know at all...
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Dar in neshashthaaye CQ baa Kaffashian motmaenam CQ dar baareye baazihaaye doostaane va bargozaarie ordo harf zade. Baazi baa soed felan tanha baazie dostaaneye ma ast?
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

CQ will be on the 90 program on Thursday to discuss TM's performance in AC 2015 with Ferdowsipour and he will be off on vacation for a month starting Friday!

Comment

TBH, I really don't like these long and frequent vacations CQ takes.

I know TM doesn't have anything to do for the next couple of months, but part of his contract was to help out and cooperate with other TM's and their programs are in full swing.

Not to mention that these breaks are the perfect time to be planning future TM camps and friendlies.

We could and should be trying to arrange another quality friendly for the March 23rd-31st period right now, as well as the June and August periods.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            TBH, I really don't like these long and frequent vacations CQ takes.

I know TM doesn't have anything to do for the next couple of months, but part of his contract was to help out and cooperate with other TM's and their programs are in full swing.

Not to mention that these breaks are the perfect time to be planning future TM camps and friendlies.

We could and should be trying to arrange another quality friendly for the March 23rd-31st period right now, as well as the June and August periods.
                            That is not CQ's job, that is IFF. CQ cannot arrange friendlies.

He had two meetings with Kaffashian, presented his plans for future. Its up to the IFF to execute them.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              That is not CQ's job, that is IFF. CQ cannot arrange friendlies.

He had two meetings with Kaffashian, presented his plans for future. Its up to the IFF to execute them.
                              Plus CQ has half a dozen other coaches and team planners at his disposal who can do the job until he gets back. They need to coordinate with IFF as CQ has already submitted his plans to them, all IFF needs to do is FOLLOW THE PLAN! Which they never do!!...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                [ATTACH]15633[/ATTACH]

If Carlos stays as long as 2019, I think he deserves a statue like this infront of Azadi Stadium. I am actually very surprised that they dont put monumental statues of like Nasser H., Ali Karimi, Ali Daei infront of Stadium....Its saaad
                                Jomburi Eslami calls them Idoltary( worship of Idols) which is banned in Muhammeds Islam!

Comment

Working...
                                X