X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
      Looks like Faraki is the new coach!! He said yes to IFF.
      if you wanna say thing like this please back it up,if not dont post it,or i will ask admin to ban you

Comment

why must we terminate his contract, we were 10men and came back twice and only lost in pealties, CQ did well playing 10men is hard and he triead, players and tm staff support him,keep him till 2017 and 2018 if he qualify iran to wc

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          why must we terminate his contract, we were 10men and came back twice and only lost in pealties, CQ did well playing 10men is hard and he triead, players and tm staff support him,keep him till 2017 and 2018 if he qualify iran to wc
          Termination clause was put there for a reason. According to Kafashian to see if CQ will have success at AC , if not to have option to change direction.

It was never defined what was "success" . for Many (including me) making in to semi was satisfactory.
          According to Kafashian TM Committee decide if contract need to be extended. Problem is money since CQ has not been paid yet let alone paying him a year salary as a penalty.
          Most players support CQ and Moeini, Mohases , Afazeli ,... members of TM comittee most likely will vote to keep him.
          We have yet to hear from SM Gudarzi .

Comment

Comment

Kafashian already said that he was happy with CQs work in the Asian Cup.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Beautiful photos, dameshun garm
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

more pics of CQ on twitter:
                      https://twitter.com/TeamMelliIran/st...61603118497792

Comment

They should have been received as the champions. they deserved nothing less.

Comment

Comment

GN's response to CQ, I couldn't read the whole thing it was such garbage.

Such an Irooni response. He is saying that CQ didn't thank him for SS giving him his defensive line and how can CQ complain when league managers have to go through the same thing he does.....

http://90tv.ir/news/56366/بیانیه-امی...وش
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              GN's response to CQ, I couldn't read the whole thing it was such garbage.

Such an Irooni response. He is saying that CQ didn't thank him for SS giving him his defensive line and how can CQ complain when league managers have to go through the same thing he does.....

http://90tv.ir/news/56366/بیانیه-امی...وش
                              Such a retard! I am seriously wondering how stupid he is. What is his aim from saying such bullsh*t?

Like when Iran played Qatar and won 1-0 in the WCQ he said that "tafakore esteghlalo toye zamin mididin" like it was his tactics from Esteghlal that won the game for TM.

Instead of earning popularity like CQ, he is trying to buy it or talk about himself as being popular.

I think he may have raised Mojtaba Jabbari, they are from the same traitor breed.

Comment

Anyone noticed Pooladi is not in the pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X