X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

تمام دلایل برای امیدوار شدن به آینده را داریم
    کی روش: نمی شود دل همه را به دست آورد/ باید برای جام جهانی روسیه آماده شویم

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان پس از بازگشت از استرالیا گفت: نمی توان دل همه را به دست آورد.

Comment

Maybe if CQ had the guts or the sense to replace shojaei last year with someone young, that young person (Amiri, in Asia cup's case) would have had more experience and a calmer attitude to take penalties.
      I'm not saying experienced players score their shots while inexperienced ones don't. But it sure helps.

Besides, if TM had a younger, more energetic replacement to Mr. Turn-over turtle, chances are quite a few TM games would have turned out to be far more productive for us.

Maybe those drawn games could have been victories. Or those losses could have been draws or ... . chances are ... . you know, fresh legs, more energy, more drive to impress, less complacency, ...etc

The issue of insisting on shojaei no matter how pathetic and abysmal his performance, has really hurt TM in the past couple of years. And there hasn't been an up side to it, in this while ... no matter how you look at it.

Comment

I think CQ is a good coach, but do we really need him for 2 years of useless games? I just don't think there is enough work for his salary. Bring in a crappy coach and let him coach for 1-2 years and see how things go from there. As much as I love to give credit to coaching CQ didn't accomplish any of his objectives: reach the knockout stage of WC or get to semi final of AC. I don't see how he deserves to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Maybe if CQ had the guts or the sense to replace shojaei last year with someone young, that young person (Amiri, in Asia cup's case) would have had more experience and a calmer attitude to take penalties.
          I'm not saying experienced players score their shots while inexperienced ones don't. But it sure helps.

Besides, if TM had a younger, more energetic replacement to Mr. Turn-over turtle, chances are quite a few TM games would have turned out to be far more productive for us.

Maybe those drawn games could have been victories. Or those losses could have been draws or ... . chances are ... . you know, fresh legs, more energy, more drive to impress, less complacency, ...etc

The issue of insisting on shojaei no matter how pathetic and abysmal his performance, has really hurt TM in the past couple of years. And there hasn't been an up side to it, in this while ... no matter how you look at it.
          DD jan Masoud played fine the entire tournament, could have played better, but he played FINE, so stop complaining about it becasue no one could have replaced him. Rafei? hardly. Also isn't Amiri 27?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            I think CQ is a good coach, but do we really need him for 2 years of useless games? I just don't think there is enough work for his salary. Bring in a crappy coach and let him coach for 1-2 years and see how things go from there. As much as I love to give credit to coaching CQ didn't accomplish any of his objectives: reach the knockout stage of WC or get to semi final of AC. I don't see how he deserves to stay.
            For what i have understood ( not seen contract ),
            CQ contract is for 4 years with a termination clause . According to reports only after Asian Cup if IFF is not satisfy with results or performance , they can terminate his contract but they have to pay him one year salary .

If They don't terminate contract it automatically goes to 4 years deal with no additional termination clause.

Kafash today said he is happy with performance and no money to terminate contract early.
            Moeini from TM C said performance is satisfactory , that's one voice of support.

Comment

Tell me your opinions regardless if you support CQ, Faraki or whoever
              Looking at Iran from Id say 2006-2012 (carlos era) TM looked and played exactly like how Iraq has played this tournament. No startegy, not professional, relying on few players with skill, and few other players with heart and then some guys who look like they have no place on a football pitch

Since CQ has arrived we look like Korea, Australia Japan.. Organized, clear strategy, tactically sound and all the players on the field look like professional players..
              Please tell me if that statement is accurate or not

If CQ leaves and they replace him wit an Iranian coach, I wont even watch a game or nothing I know what will happen, Ill save myself the dissapointment
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Looking at Iran from Id say 2006-2012 (carlos era) TM looked and played exactly like how Iraq has played this tournament. No startegy, not professional, relying on few players with skill, and few other players with heart and then some guys who look like they have no place on a football pitch

Since CQ has arrived we look like Korea, Australia Japan.. Organized, clear strategy, tactically sound and all the players on the field look like professional players..

If CQ leaves and they replace him wit an Iranian coach, I wont even watch a game or nothing I know what will happen, Ill save myself the dissapointment
                  I agree with your point on organization, but did CQ's reign not also provide disappointment. I think we are overstating the effect of a coach.

Comment

@iran1378

Sorry mate, but one good through pass and one lucky goal in four games does not translate to ''fine performance'' for me.
                    His turnovers and poor passes and slowness was as evident as ever

Comment

Agree and disagree.

Yes, we look far more professional now than before or compared to Iraq.

But clear strategy? Tactically sound?
                      Not sure.
                      Defensively, I guess some can claim that. But not offensively.
                      Offensively we still look disorganized, haphazard and relying on too many outside variables to get goals.

Even defensively, we may not be as sound as we'd like to paint ourselves to be. You see. The soundness of defense is not measured against crappy teams that hardly out pressure on us. It is done against bigger and decent teams. And we haven't had that good a record against these. We still leaked goals. We still looked confused in some periods.

If we want to compare ourselves with the likes of Lebanon and Bahrain and judge our quality versus such teams, then I just don't have much to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        There are lots of truth in what you said but not all truth.

I have supported GN for many years and his record ( best IPL records) indicate he deserve respect for his achievements but this is not a blind support because of flaws in his character . his methods , styles and circle of friends he associate with .
                        I do not wish him to become TM coach , indeed i suggested earlier this season to quit coaching and join IFF.
                        Years ago when he was young and coaching Esteghlal Ahwaz i suggested him for TM coach in future . That suggestion was not welcomed as i recall but by only one good member Simply Ken one of the best. QN earned few IPL awards/Championship and TM job. After QF lose to Korea i asked for his replacement because he failed and there was time to move forward.
                        My view of CQ right or wrong is not related to my view of GN
                        I don't think IPL records are worthy of being used as a measuring stick for a manager's success. There has been too much corruption to accept the end of season results as deserved championships for teams.

GN has not accomplished anything outside of Iran.

If we were to use this logic, Ali Parvin is the best domestic manager in Iran, he has more cups, plus Asian Games cup and Asian club cup.

Next would be Firouz Karimi as he has an ACL cup plus 2 or 3 domestic cups.

But none of these choices would be beneficial for our football as we need to progress, not remain stagnant or regress.

Dragan would not be a logical choice as he has zero NT experience. I don't mind Balkan managers, but someone with no experience does not seem like a wise decision. Bilic would be better if he would accept.

I think CQ remaining is the logical choice. We need some sense of stability in our NT and he seems to inspire our NT players very well. Coming back twice from a goal down while being a man down in an elimination game is not an easy task. We also played excellent football while we were 11 men, we finally saw a good attacking Iran with Ghafouri down the wing making run after run and Hajsafi on the other side. Our team finally has a character and the players' roles are very obvious. I have not seen a TM with this much organization ever. A plan exists and I believe we should follow this plan.
                        Last edited by rugs; 01-26-2015, 08:48 AM.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I suppose nothing to look forward to TM wise until the next world cup
                          Shame, time to go into hibernation

Comment

Comment

Supporters came to the airport with a banner reading "Keep Queiroz"

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93110603461/ح...ام
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Agree 100% , we actually are a united team , we play like a team, we win like a team and we lose like a team. I have never seen TM so united ever in my life, even the players on the bench care more about us winning now. NO BS drama , any more , CQ changed us from a team that barely could beat teams like bahrain, and Qatar to a team that beats these teams easily now. We had never beaten S.Korea for a really long time, now we beat 3 times in a row. You know for a fact that if we were in the semis it be 4 times in a row now..

Comment

Working...
                                X