Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ It definitely didn't warrant a second yellow, but he dived and it's obvious. I don't know about the whole deal with the keeper though. I think Iraq's goalie thought he kicked him and that started the confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      Wtf are you talking about???? Pooladi played a clean game and didn't intentionally put TM in any danger, it was the moron official who screwed us and there is nothing more to it. Shame on you for trying to turn this on Pooladi.

GN do & talk lot's of nonsense but in this case he was not too far off when he pointed out:
      * TM has been lucky so far ( AC)
      ** He reminded of what happened to him in QF penalty !!.

CQ & GN has previous exchanges about Esteghlal players.

GN was critical of CQ for selecting some of his players !!!, he said few of his players has not done well lately for is club.
      Indeed CQ did not use Sadeghi, Ebrahimi at all , Beikzadeh too and only Heidari who was shadow of himself.
      GN publicly criticized CQ for some of his selections.

They are both wrong ( not equally) in a manner they do.to publicly broadcast their differences

Comment

GN and CQ were wrong.

Only St. Mark is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          GN and CQ were wrong.

Only St. Mark is right.

It's never about me or any other fan.

I understand why some of members here often make issues "personal" and direct their frustration at St_Mark.
          It's not about him. He is just a fan with different perspectives than like of yours.

As far as i am concern , i welcome different point of views. as long as not personal insult or disrespect i very much welcome critics of my perspective.

Comment

If it was up to St. Mark, General Qasem Soleimani would be the coach of Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              If it was up to St. Mark, General Qasem Soleimani would be the coach of Team Melli.
              This is TM thread. Take your frustration & political views somewhere else.

Comment

@ ghermezagha

I'm sorry if you're in such a mental state of stress (probably not unrelated to the AFC's decision). But that doesn't excuse your language, nor your ignoring what really happened.

Pouladi DID leave his foot there after the keeper had collected the ball. Ghiyassi is correct here.
                Pouladi also DID make a very amateurish meal of the shove and not only exaggerated the fall, but worse, grabbed his face and STAYED ON THE GROUND FOR JUST TOO BLOODY LONG ... when the ref was only meters away to see the actual comtact that was to his chest. In other words, it was a very foolish and amateurish attempt at simulation.

Now, if at all you had kept up with the news, prior to the cup, the refs were ordered to take a harder stance against simulation (most probably Iran had a hand in forcing this ... ironically).

So as much as Williams is at fault for being vindictive and trigger happy with both the yellows, Pouladi was also at fault for his foolish dive and simulation.

Tomorrow when you may be calmer, you might want to revisit this thread

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  This is TM thread. Take your frustration & political views somewhere else.
                  And please take YOUR agenda elsewhere. For someone who has his own "perspective" and likes to share information, you did an excellent job staying quiet in this scandal until the ruling went against Team Melli.

At the end of the day, you're a crooked fan with a disgusting agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    @ ghermezagha

I'm sorry if you're in such a mental state of stress (probably not unrelated to the AFC's decision). But that doesn't excuse your language, nor your ignoring what really happened.

Pouladi DID leave his foot there after the keeper had collected the ball. Ghiyassi is correct here.
                    Pouladi also DID make a very amateurish meal of the shove and not only exaggerated the fall, but worse, grabbed his face and STAYED ON THE GROUND FOR JUST TOO BLOODY LONG ... when the ref was only meters away to see the actual comtact that was to his chest. In other words, it was a very foolish and amateurish attempt at simulation.

Now, if at all you had kept up with the news, prior to the cup, the refs were ordered to take a harder stance against simulation (most probably Iran had a hand in forcing this ... ironically).

So as much as Williams is at fault for being vindictive and trigger happy with both the yellows, Pouladi was also at fault for his foolish dive and simulation.

Tomorrow when you may be calmer, you might want to revisit this thread

If that is the case, then it is our right to believe the rest of the game will be called that way. Which I think we can both agree it wasn't.

Either way you slice it, we lost a game that was in our hands because of non footballing reasons. I've seen you defend other national teams at the expense of TM my friend, why can't you defend our National team that vehemently too?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      And please take YOUR agenda elsewhere. For someone who has his own "perspective" and likes to share information, you did an excellent job staying quiet in this scandal until the ruling went against Team Melli.

At the end of the day, you're a crooked fan with a disgusting agenda.

At this time i wait for Admin to reply to you.
                      I wait to see what they decide.

Comment

I understand why some of members here often make issues "personal" and direct their frustration at St_Mark.
                        It's not about him. He is just a fan with different perspectives than like of yours.
                        I don't think you have earned the right to talk about yourself in third person.....

Comment

At this time i wait for Admin to reply to you.
                          I wait to see what they decide.
                          Their decision will be made after 3 rounds of talks.

They might try to make you think you have a chance, but they already know they will rule in favour of K.Nader (not to compare K.Nader to crooked AFC arabs)

Comment

Their decision will be made after 3 rounds of talks.

They might try to make you think you have a chance, but they already know they will rule in favour of K.Nader (not to compare K.Nader to crooked AFC arabs)
                            That is not true....
                            I don't know the history between these two members and I am not sure If ST _mark has a disgusting Agenda.
                            In this case,I will give a yellow card to K.Nader
                            To K.nader:
                            I ask that you chose other words to make your point.
                            It is obvious that you do not like his ways and his point of view, but personal attacks are not allowed and crook fan was not your first inappropriate comment to him.
                            Please do not get into further verbal personal conflicts with him.
                            I will treat him the same if he uses inappropriate comments against you.

Comment

If that is the case, then it is our right to believe the rest of the game will be called that way. Which I think we can both agree it wasn't.
                              Either way you slice it, we lost a game that was in our hands because of non footballing reasons. I've seen you defend other national teams at the expense of TM my friend, why can't you defend our National team that vehemently too?
                              Your hallucigenic drivel does not warrant any reply. Maybe a cold shower would be best for you ... after which I hope you'd feel ashamed enough for your words.
                              No need to come here and ask for forgiveness. Your feeling of shame would suffice

Comment

CQ has answered Ghalegohi's comment on that TM won with luck in asian cup 100000 times.

he has pointed out that when you work hard luck will be on your side. but that aghabmunde ghalegohi is such a bisavad that he can't even understand what CQ is saying!

Comment

Working...
                                X