X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Iran will beat the Arabs Bahrain 4-0

Mark my word right here right now
    How much do you want to bet that we won't beat Bahrain 4-0?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      He gives me a heartache everytime...I miss that old confident Masoud ...he is going backwards in his career hehe
      I follow TM since 1998 and Shojai is really the only player that i never will appreciate.

Comment

Lets bet on a Akbar mashti ice cream

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Lets bet on a Akbar mashti ice cream
          looool
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Murteza in his first 90 min starting game was fantastic.

Hope he can keep his cool game throughout this games.

Heatmap

Comment

^^ It is Morteza with an "o" after M. What on earth is Murteza?

Comment

He is very good in starting off attacks with good passes from defense. I think that is why he was used by Queiroz.

Comment

No players from Esteghlal or Perspolis played against Bahrain.

بازیکنان سرخابی نقشی در پیروزی مقابل بحرین نداشتند!

/ فروش 25 هزار بلیت بازی ایران و قطر

بازیکنان دو تیم استقلال و پرسپولیس در دیدار مقابل بحرین به میدان نرفتند تا سرخابیها نقشی در پیروزی تیم ملی نداشته باشند.-

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    He is very good in starting off attacks with good passes from defense. I think that is why he was used by Queiroz.
                    Exactly, similar to the way Montazeri played at CB.
                    Also, since we will be playing a higher line in Asian Cup as opposed to World Cup, Queiroz probably feared that Sadeghi's lack of pace (also his poor form this season in Esteghlal) would be exposed, another reason why Pouraliganji got the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                      ^^ It is Morteza with an "o" after M. What on earth is Murteza?
                      the one with "u" is the arabic version

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                        Exactly, similar to the way Montazeri played at CB.
                        Also, since we will be playing a higher line in Asian Cup as opposed to World Cup, Queiroz probably feared that Sadeghi's lack of pace (also his poor form this season in Esteghlal) would be exposed, another reason why Pouraliganji got the nod.
                        True. Also Bahrain has less height in the squad than our WC opposition, so Sadeghi is less needed.

I am curious to see if he'll be back against Qatar's tall African striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          True. Also Bahrain has less height in the squad than our WC opposition, so Sadeghi is less needed.
                          I am curious to see if he'll be back against Qatar's tall African striker.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

"Queiroz: Iran victimised by Fifa sanctions
                            Jan 11, 2015 22:29:00

The Portuguese coach has lambasted Fifa and AFC for not funding youth players following the nation's 2-0 victory over Bahrain in the Asian Cup

Carlos Queiroz claims Iran's young footballers are being "victimised" by international sanctions.
                            Queiroz has reportedly had to battle against a lack of financial support from the Iranian government, while the withholding of World Cup appearance money by Fifa - a result of international sanctions against the country in general - has not helped ease the economic constraints on the Iranian Football Association (FFIRI).

According to comments from the head of the FFIRI, Ali Kafashian, Fifa president Sepp Blatter last month promised to try to secure the release of up to US$8million in prize money owed to the country after their appearance at Brazil 2014.

After guiding his team to a 2-0 win over Bahrain at the Asian Cup on Sunday, Queiroz launched an attack on Fifa and the Asian arm of world football, AFC, for holding back money which could be invested in upcoming talent.

"In order to change and really prepare the future of the Iranian national team I think it's time we got the all-clear from directors and the people that can help," the former Real Madrid coach, who took the Iran job in 2011, told reporters.

"Iran cannot progress and it's not fair for sport people, football players. They are victimised by the limitations of the sanctions. Without support they cannot progress, they cannot learn.

"For those that always talk about fair play - there's nothing about fair play. They deserve the same opportunity as all other players. Without the money being withheld by Fifa and AFC, we just cannot move.

"So to do what we've been doing with the kids, the new players, I feel very proud of that and the fans should feel proud too."

As well as underlining the impact that financial sanctions are having on the country's football landscape, Queiroz also addressed the issue of players overlooked for the tournament in Australia and those who missed out through injury.

"We lost a couple of players, if they're not here, we need to make decisions with the players we trust and believe in and who are ready to serve the national team," the Portuguese coach added.

"Despite the difficulties and problems we've faced, it's my duty to recognise who should play for the national team. When I arrived in Iran we had 12 or 14 players ready to play for the national team.

"One with 90 caps and the second player with zero caps. Things have changed after four years. We have started to prepare some new options who will be the future of the Iranian national team."

Ashkan Dejagah was more keen to focus on the positives of a victory secured by goals from Ehsan Hajsafi and Masoud Shojaei, with the Al-Arabi winger having enjoyed the raucous atmosphere in Melbourne.

"It was unbelievable. The Iranian supporters, they are crazy," he said. "It was amazing, it was like Tehran. Not same like Azadi but similar."

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/5456/...fifa-sanctions

Comment

good news bilal qatar good defender is out and we can expose them, thier keeper can be exposed also, we need to win or a min of a draw, but a win would mean we are through then we play emirates for top of group

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                "Queiroz: Iran victimised by Fifa sanctions
                                Jan 11, 2015 22:29:00
                                The Portuguese coach has lambasted Fifa and AFC for not funding youth players following the nation's 2-0 victory over Bahrain in the Asian Cup
                                Carlos Queiroz claims Iran's young footballers are being "victimised" by international sanctions.
                                Queiroz has reportedly had to battle against a lack of financial support from the Iranian government, while the withholding of World Cup appearance money by Fifa - a result of international sanctions against the country in general - has not helped ease the economic constraints on the Iranian Football Association (FFIRI).
                                According to comments from the head of the FFIRI, Ali Kafashian, Fifa president Sepp Blatter last month promised to try to secure the release of up to US$8million in prize money owed to the country after their appearance at Brazil 2014.
                                After guiding his team to a 2-0 win over Bahrain at the Asian Cup on Sunday, Queiroz launched an attack on Fifa and the Asian arm of world football, AFC, for holding back money which could be invested in upcoming talent.
                                "In order to change and really prepare the future of the Iranian national team I think it's time we got the all-clear from directors and the people that can help," the former Real Madrid coach, who took the Iran job in 2011, told reporters.
                                "Iran cannot progress and it's not fair for sport people, football players. They are victimised by the limitations of the sanctions. Without support they cannot progress, they cannot learn.
                                "For those that always talk about fair play - there's nothing about fair play. They deserve the same opportunity as all other players. Without the money being withheld by Fifa and AFC, we just cannot move.
                                "So to do what we've been doing with the kids, the new players, I feel very proud of that and the fans should feel proud too."
                                As well as underlining the impact that financial sanctions are having on the country's football landscape, Queiroz also addressed the issue of players overlooked for the tournament in Australia and those who missed out through injury.
                                [snip]
                                http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/5456/...fifa-sanctions
                                Carlos Queiroz turning into an Iranian patriot!

Comment

Working...
                                X