This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    Don't get me wrong. Karimi often has a history of going off the rails and reacting poorly but we need people to take the initiative sometimes. After all, who was CQ to argue against the country's sarbazi policy to get two important players into the team? In a civilized society, there's a hierarchy like you mentioned.

However, in Iran, if Karimi was to bring this up with Nabi first, it would go in through one ear, pass through Nabi's empty head, and come out of the other ear.
    100% with you on the issue of initiative and also 100% with your an impressed with CQ sticking with his guns on the sarbazi issue and getting it resolved - I don't think many of us were holding our breath and that was a GREAT piece of news to get overshadowed by this one.

I'm actually even 100% with Karimi's initiative to talk to Goudarzi and LOL @ Nabi's empty head. Just Karimi's last step to ghahr and create hashieh for TM right before flying to Austalia that's bothering me a lot. He said what he had to say, Nabi said what he had to say and that should have been the end of it IMHO.

Hope you're right and the situation will be resolved quickly.

Comment

Rafei and Pooladi are both with TM on route to australia

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        baba im on it dont worry
        Asheghetam, damet garm! there's some nice footage on Vimeo, just search for "Iran national football team", maybe add "world cup"

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          I dont Know what the job of Ali karimi is, but in every county the head coach does discuss these things/issues with the minister or federation. So it was unprofessional of Ali karimi to talk about these things with the minister.
          well, how many fking times does CQ must complain about these issues and gross lack of support and nothing comes from it..??
          its like in nearly every damn interview he gives..!!

so AK8 finally attempts to hold the fking head honcho SOB responsible for this mess(Goudarzi) and off course as always gets pused aside by these scandalous, corrupt bastards for standing up for whats right for our football..!! and yet again all the sudden its all his fault we are so fking under-prepared for yet another tourney....!!?
          what else is fking new..???:bs:

ps
          AK8 still made a mistake playing to these bastards hands and quitting..!! he shoulda gotten more vocal and try to put that sly bastard Nabi back on the spot and force him to fire him from the team instead..!!

evne now, he should communicate with CQ and fly to Australia on personal expense, just to be present in the stands by the TM, as a well-wishing fan..!!
          he supposedly wasn't gonna be allowed to seat on the bench during the games anyways, due to his lack of coaching license anyways?? this way he cant be blamed for hashie of leaving TM with obvious discontent, the way the fking mullahs trapped him to be portrayed..!!

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/component...article/120567

Comment

Pooladi is back bitches, let the Iranian concrete wall commence

Montazeri-Sadeghi-Hosseini-Pooladi
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Khalfan Ibrahim after hearing Pouladi is suspended

Khalfan Ibrahim after hearing Pouladi is re-instated

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Pooladi is back bitches, let the Iranian concrete wall commence

Montazeri-Sadeghi-Hosseini-Pooladi
                  well montazeri cant play due to injury so they have to play another right back, i am sure it wont be heydari though

Comment

Montazeri is injured?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                      Montazeri is injured?
                      Sob bekheir
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                        Montazeri is injured?
                        hahha really?you dont check news?his been injured for a while

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

TM have finally arrived in Sydney with a 6 hour delay (after being diverted to Melbourne). Apparently, the plane wasn't allowed to land in Sydney because it was delayed from UAE! Never heard of such a thing before.

http://football.ir/news/iran/1393/10...i-1211208.html

P.S. From IFF's site, apprently planes aren't allowed to land in Sydney after 11 p.m. (presumably related to noise guidelines) so it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              hahha really?you dont check news?his been injured for a while
                              was he invited to australia? any chance he be ready for 3rd game or next round?

who do you have in mind to replace him? if its Heydari we are doomed.. Can pooladi play that side and Hajsafi in Left side
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                TM have finally arrived in Sydney with a 6 hour delay (after being diverted to Melbourne). Apparently, the plane wasn't allowed to land in Sydney because it was delayed from UAE! Never heard of such a thing before.

http://football.ir/news/iran/1393/10...i-1211208.html
                                The team melli photo that website used was absoloute trash..
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X