Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have anything more on this Karimi issue?! I know he couldn't sit on the bench at the AC because he didn't have his coaching license, but why not attend the last practice session or go with the team to Australia?!

This is all I got so far:

به گزرش بولتن نیوز، امروز علی کریمی در آخرین تمرین تیم ملی حاضر نشد و غیبت او شائبه*های زیادی را ایجاد کرد و حتی شایعه انصراف کریمی از حضور در تیم ملی به طور بسیار جدی مطرح شد.

گفته می*شود کریمی به برخی موارد انتقاد دارد و امروز هم به همین دلیل در اردوی قبل از سفر تیم ملی به استرالیا حضور نداشت.

Comment

Pictoors from the badragheh ceremony...

Comment

Comment

Will someone please for the love of CQ and this team that I will give my life for, make an "Iran-TM-get hyped- and - proud- it's time to rape- promo" video?

Comment

More on the Karimi issue... I told you this guy's going to throw a temper tantrum at some point and create major hashieh for TM when CQ brought him on board. Now someone's gotta go beg him to come back or we don't have an assistant coach in the Asian Cup.

علی کریمی ،قهر کرد و به سیدنی نمی رود؟

Summary in English:

Apparently Goudarzi (the sport minister) visited the team a couple of days ago without the federation people. Karimi talked to him a lot during this visit complaining about some of the problems, including the players not getting their WC bonuses, friendlies, etc.

Then Nabi said in some interview yesterday that Karimi was out of line and these issues should be discussed by CQ [presumably with the federation]. Karimi didn't like what Nabi said and he (Karimi) told a group of people that he's not going to Sydney with TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              More on the Karimi issue... I told you this guy's going to throw a temper tantrum at some point and create major hashieh for TM when CQ brought him on board. Now someone's gotta go beg him to come back or we don't have an assistant coach in the Asian Cup.

علی کریمی ،قهر کرد و به سیدنی نمی رود؟

Summary in English:

Apparently Goudarzi (the sport minister) visited the team a couple of days ago without the federation people. Karimi talked to him a lot during this visit complaining about some of the problems, including the players not getting their WC bonuses, friendlies, etc.

Then Nabi said in some interview yesterday that Karimi was out of line and these issues should be discussed by CQ [presumably with the federation]. Karimi didn't like what Nabi said and he (Karimi) told a group of people that he's not going to Sydney with TM!
              1. Nabi is one of the most incompetent clowns I've seen.

2. Karimi will likely accompany the team. It's just your run-of-the-mill Irooni bazi.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                1. Nabi is one of the most incompetent clowns I've seen.
                No doubt about that Nader jaan, but he does have a point in this case. Karimi was out of line going over everyone's head and discussing these issues with the Minister of Sport.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that he showed some guts by doing this, but there's a chain of command in every organization and he completely bypassed this chain of command by going over Nabi and Kaffashian's heads. It's normal for them to be upset and for Nabi to say what he did. In almost every organization or corporation, you'd be reprimanded for such action.

Karimi in return should have just let those comments go - if he was originally taking the initiative and showing some bolinhos, he should have just followed through IMHO and not got offended or quit.

Comment

You see, as soon as someone talks about the retarded organization and lack of friendlies, they get put on ice. Standard IR behavior..

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    No doubt about that Nader jaan, but he does have a point in this case. Karimi was out of line going over everyone's head and discussing these issues with the Minister of Sport.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that he showed some guts by doing this, but there's a chain of command in every organization and he completely bypassed this chain of command by going over Nabi and Kaffashian's heads. It's normal for them to be upset and for Nabi to say what he did. In almost every organization or corporation, you'd be reprimanded for such action.

Karimi in return should have just let those comments go - if he was originally taking the initiative and showing some bolinhos, he should have just followed through IMHO and not got offended or quit.
                    Don't get me wrong. Karimi often has a history of going off the rails and reacting poorly but we need people to take the initiative sometimes. After all, who was CQ to argue against the country's sarbazi policy to get two important players into the team? In a civilized society, there's a hierarchy like you mentioned.

However, in Iran, if Karimi was to bring this up with Nabi first, it would go in through one ear, pass through Nabi's empty head, and come out of the other ear.

Comment

Queiroz did not allow tm to do interviews after training, at the hotel, or at the airport. No goodbye party either they are pretty much leaving in protest not sure if its the right way to go.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        Queiroz did not allow tm to do interviews after training, at the hotel, or at the airport. No goodbye party either they are pretty much leaving in protest not sure if its the right way to go.
                        Thanks to retarded IFF, stone age mismanagement, and lack of friendlies.

Comment

I dont Know what the job of Ali karimi is, but in every county the head coach does discuss these things/issues with the minister or federation. So it was unprofessional of Ali karimi to talk about these things with the minister.
                          sigpic

Comment

So Pouladi and Rafaei departed to Australia with TM? Atleast some good news

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Will someone please for the love of CQ and this team that I will give my life for, make an "Iran-TM-get hyped- and - proud- it's time to rape- promo" video?
                              baba im on it dont worry

Comment

Is soroush with the team?
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X