This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
    Dont tell me Khanzadeh is a great prospect, he is not. He cannot defend for sh!t have you watched him play in persepolis?
    i have, yes.
    im sorry but payam sadeghian is not going to get invited any time soon. lets get over that bud.

Comment

I think December 30th is the deadline. Hopefully Nabi doesn't pull a Ghalenoei...

Comment

What are you on about "bud"? this has nothing to do with Payam. It has everything to do with how useless Khanzadeh is. Bud.
        sigpic

Comment

What are you on about "bud"? this has nothing to do with Payam. It has everything to do with how useless Khanzadeh is. Bud.
          bud, how exactly is he useless? who would ur two be?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            i have, yes.
            im sorry but payam sadeghian is not going to get invited any time soon. lets get over that bud.
            bro I rarely watch the IPL so I don't know how good Khanzadeh is, but wtf has Sadeghian got to do with this?

Comment

Not Khanzadeh thats for sure. I would have Sharifi and Ahmad Abdollahzadeh (if he doesn't have sarbazi issues?) if he does then probably Jamaati
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                bro I rarely watch the IPL so I don't know how good Khanzadeh is, but wtf has Sadeghian got to do with this?
                in opinion of all Staff of Team Melli Iran, Khanzadeh is the most promiss defender, I not see the games of him in IPL but let's go to give a chance to him

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                  in opinion of all Staff of Team Melli Iran, Khanzadeh is the most promiss defender, I not see the games of him in IPL but let's go to give a chance to him
                  I don't disagree with you, I just wanted to know why Sadeghian was brought up.

Comment

Not Khanzadeh thats for sure. I would have Sharifi and Ahmad Abdollahzadeh (if he doesn't have sarbazi issues?) if he does then probably Jamaati
                    abdollahzadeh was actually called up with pouraliganji. but unfortunately he is in the sarbaz list.
                    sharifi is good, yes but look at the forwards that are invited! gucci, azmoun, ansarifard, at the moment sharifi will not get the invite ( hope i am wrong because i love the guy). jamaati, good player but seems like CQ likes hajsafi ( although plays better up) and beiki better. CQ seems to like khanzadeh, maybe he has seen things in camps that we have not! we dont know but he has always gotten invited to the recent camps.

Comment

You asked for my opinion, its of no relevance to me what the TM staff see in Khanzadeh. As a fan who watched TM omid matches + every Persepolis match I have concluded that he cannot defend to save his life, he has decent crosses though. But that in no way makes up for how bad of a defender he is.
                      If Jamaati plays left back Hajsafi can move forward. Lets hope CQ reconsiders, though I doubt it.
                      sigpic

Comment

You asked for my opinion, its of no relevance to me what the TM staff see in Khanzadeh. As a fan who watched TM omid matches + every Persepolis match I have concluded that he cannot defend to save his life, he has decent crosses though. But that in no way makes up for how bad of a defender he is.
                        If Jamaati plays left back Hajsafi can move forward. Lets hope CQ reconsiders, though I doubt it.
                        yeah, i cant see jaamati getting a call up now since he didnt even make the cut for the sa camp. although if beiki plays LB, hajsafi can play up.

Comment

Yea that's true, its not that I dont like Beikzadeh, its that I consider him to be a very average player. Jamaati is alot more technical and I believe he is actually better than even Pooladi I dont understand how he has only ever got one call up!
                          sigpic

Comment

بازدید سرمربی تیم ملی از مجتمع خیریه بهشت رضا (ع)

Comment

any one know about the possible cancelletion of tm flight to austrlia because emirates have not goten thier money any clues

Comment

Amazing news:
                                Sarbaz issues done according to kamali.
                                Pooladi, rafiei, mahini, khalilzadeh all going to australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X