This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    Even with almost no preparation? We must have the best team in Asia by far....
    We definitely have the best SQUAD in Asia. We'll have to wait and see about the "team" part because a lot of that comes down to preparation,
    coordination, and tactics.

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    According to farsnews
    U22 _TM. Is possible. IFF is waiting CQ approval
    در صورت موافقت کیروش
    تیم ملی امید جایگزین فلسطین می شود
    در صورتی که سرمربی تیم ملی موافقت خود را اعلام کند تیم های ملی ایران و امید کشورمان روز یکشنبه در تهران به مصاف هم خواهند رفت.
    خبرگزاری فارس: تیم ملی امید جایگزین فلسطین میشود

Hope the game against TM Omid happens. This is the first good/logical move I've seen in at least two months. This would be a good game for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Thankngod becauee Heydari is an assset. It cant all be pretty and he connects well with Dejagah.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

If Heidari is not going to be ready for the first game , it's huge risk to take him.
      For what it was reported he may be ready for the third game .

ضعيت پاي خسرو هر چند روز به روز بهتر مي شود اما ترميم آن زمانبر است. عضله دوقلوي اين بازيكن آسيب ديده و دردي قديمي به حساب مي آيد.

از آنجا كه حيدري بعد از هر مصدوميت سريع بازگشته و بازي كرده، عضله پايش ضعيف شده است. خسرو در بهترين حالت از 5 روز ديگر تمريناتش را آغاز مي كند و تازه از روز بعد از بازي با بحرين در اولين مسابقه گروهي، تمرينات گروهي اش را آغاز مي كند.
      او در بهترين حالت به بازي با امارات در مرحله گروهي مي رسد، يعني ديدار با بحرين و قطر را صددرصد غايب است. خسرو به احتمال فراوان مسافر استراليا خواهد بود.
      با مصدوميت اين بازيكن، نگراني هاي كروش تشديد شده است. به احتمال زياد مربي پرتغالي مجبور مي شود رامين رضاييان مدافع راه آهن را هم همراه خود ببرد. او در اردوي آفريقا در دفاع راست خوب كار كرد و توانست با وريا غفوري رقابت كند

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ohm, did you forget all about the loooooong, drawn out saga of IFF not being able to make up their mind about Re-signing CQ all the sudden..!!?
        Carlos wasnt hired until just a few months back. how was he supposed to plan for AC right after WC, when he is out of job ..?
        You continuously keep missing the point. He should have planned for it before the WC, not after. And the blame for long drawn out process of negotiations goes to both IFF and CQ. How soon we forget that CQ wasn't in Iran for most of that period and it was always IFF that was waiting for a response for weeks at a time.

SK asked IFF for the friendly, it wasnt the other way around..!! they were obviously badly needed a chance to redeem themselves for loosing to us at home and guess what they lost again. the game obviously took place, so all that non-sense about CQ not wanting it, is just hearsay..!
        Who said it was the other way around?! My point was that even that game wasn't requested by CQ and IFF had no issues arranging it, which I'm glad you're finally agreeing with.

CQ's Record speaks for itself both at Portugal and Iran..!!
        just compare Portugal of 2010, very narrowly loosing out to eventual champions Spain and making them sweat it for the ONLY game during that whole WC, easily running over any other opponent that they faced in their way to the crown. so now who the fk remembers their high profile friendlies in the run up to Brazil WC, when they got smoked in group stage there and left with their tails between their legs along with their World player of the year who was so critical of CQ's tactics during his time..!!?
        Whoopi doo, they got one more point in 2010 from a super easy group than they did in 2014 from one of the two toughest groups of the WC which included the world's best team... 3rd placed team, a quarter finalist and a round of 16 participant from 2010. You're comparing their performance in this group to 2010 where the best team in their group was a quarter-final participant from 2006 and two pretty weak teams?!

The saddest part is that despite being drawn in such an easy group in 2010 and coming off their best WC showing post Eusebio in 2006 and all that momentum, they did not manage to score a single goal against any opponent other than North Korea. And after that their Euro qualifying campaign was off to a disastrous start. You think this is just my opinion and I wrote a letter to the FPF and asked them to sack CQ?!

and TM, what there to say..!!? he did what he was hired to do with minimal support from IFF and especially those who finance and control them. took us to WC ..!! made the world stand and notice our football by giving the Semi-finalist their most stern test in group stage and all the way to their meeting with germany. and others may disagree, IMO we lost to Bosnia because he didnt play the same highly defensive and cautious counter attacking tactics that had helped us gain favorable enough results thus far at WC..!! and to a lesser degree was the exhaustion of our starters..! but the main reason we lost that game was because we Opened up in that game and tried to play a more attacking style that we weren't too familiar with under his reign and that vs a very world class and formidable attacking team boasting some of the best attacking players of that time in world of football..!!
        just like vs Argentines we shoulda realized the flat-out reality that we were the under-dogs and clearly had the weaker team and how needed to adapt another very conservative and cautious approach and hope for better luck than what we were dealt with vs the argentines..!!
        Sure, let's assume that playing one good half against Argentina, getting 1 point in the group stage and being eliminated was Iran's greatest football achievement of all time. The WC is over my friend. We're going to be dwelling in that (even if it was a great achievement) for the next 10, 20 years? That' behind us now and we have the Asian Cup ahead, much like Portugal had the Euro qualifying ahead of it after the 2010 WC.

I have no problem judging people on the merit of their performance. I just haven't seen anything since the WC to conclude that we have built on that foundation with arguably the best and strongest squad in Asia. Quite the contrary, everything points to us going backward and having a very poor showing at the Asian Cup. And believe me when I say nothing would make me happier than to be wrong in this case. The fact is that we haven't even been tested enough against semi quality sides, let alone quality sides, to be able to evaluate TM's current shape.

anyways, the reality is that beside the longstanding sanctions , with oil prices at record lows, the whole country is currently in a major financial crisis and IFF, like many other organization in IR is under sever financial scrutiny and limited budget as well.
        besides other problems, we simply CAN NOT AFFORD to attain any high profile friendly matches and CQ is simply doing the best he can with the provided level of $upport from the government and i think irrelevant of all these problems we are facing, we still will manage to have a decent enough showing at AC..! I doubt we will do any worse than last couple times...!! i think we will get out of the group stage but after that anything could happen..!!
        This is just blah blah blah. Iran came off a 4% growth in the 3rd quarter. The Portugal and S. Africa camps weren't cheap and TM Omid has planned three camps and some decent friendlies in just a week. So IFF, money and sanctions are NOT the issue. But let's assume they were a problem, just for the sake of argument. If that was the case, would it not have made more sense not to spend the money for those two camps to play the reserve and youth teams of club teams and instead have the camps in Tehran or Kish and play the main squads of a couple of IPL teams, particularly in case of S. Africa?

You really think playing the reserve team of a relegation zone S. African team was better preparation and test for TM than playing an IPL team?! Would it not have made more sense to have the camps in Iran so our legionnaires could join the camp and get assimilated into the team as soon as they arrived back in Iran, instead of throwing away another 4-5 precious days of training so close to the Asian Cup?!

You guys make very little sense with your arguments. On the one side you blame everything on lack of money and say other national teams don't want to play us, and on the other side you fully support spending all that money to fly the team to another continent just to do some stretches and play shittier teams than we could have played at home. Which one is it? If the money's lacking, then at least agree that it should be spent more wisely.

Look, we all want what's best for TM. The difference between you and I is that my support for TM is unconditional, but that support for individual players, TM cadre or the IFF is NOT. You also support TM unconditionally which is GREAT, but you have the same type of unconditional support for individual coaches and players. In your mind CQ hasn't done anything wrong because he can't do anything wrong and even if he did you would still support him because he, in your mind has a great resume.

To me TM is bigger than individuals - it belongs to and represents the whole nation. In that sense, its interests come above everyone and anyone else and as long as someone can achieve the type of greatness that TM is capable of, I don't really pay attention to their resume past the 1st 3-6 months of their assignment. From there on, my support is just based on their planning and achievement with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          He should have planned for it before the WC, not after.
          His contract was scheduled to end after the Bosnia game. Would any coach plan for a tournament that is beyond his contract? Come on bro

And the blame for long drawn out process of negotiations goes to both IFF and CQ. How soon we forget that CQ wasn't in Iran for most of that period and it was always IFF that was waiting for a response for weeks at a time.
          Not really true. CQ made it very clear that he wanted to re-sign as soon as the world cup ended. It was IFF that kept dragging out the process and Kaffshian even admitted to it the day they finally offered him a contract. When asked by journalists when they expected a response, he said "We've given Queiroz the run-around for a few months. It's fair if he doesn't answer immediately".

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
            His contract was scheduled to end after the Bosnia game. Would any coach plan for a tournament that is beyond his contract? Come on bro

Not really true. CQ made it very clear that he wanted to re-sign as soon as the world cup ended. It was IFF that kept dragging out the process and Kaffshian even admitted to it the day they finally offered him a contract. When asked by journalists when they expected a response, he said "We've given Queiroz the run-around for a few months. It's fair if he doesn't answer immediately".
            Come on bro, every professional coach's contract can be cancelled at any time after a few poor/disastrous performances. So no one should be planning more than a couple of days ahead of time?!

And the part about the negotiations are not true at all. The WC ended on July 16th, by July 19th and as soon as CQ returned from vacation in Brazil, IFF gave him a contract to sign. He didn't agree with the terms and instead of quickly negotiating something, he took off to Portugal on vacation and presumably to line up other contracts as multiple rumors surfaced. What followed was an unprofessional shit show that Kaffashian and CQ were equally to blame for.

Comment

Come on bro, every professional coach's contract can be cancelled at any time after a few poor/disastrous performances. So no one should be planning more than a couple of days ahead of time?!
              Planning for a tournament you're contracted for while knowing you can be fired for bad results is normal. That's way different than planning for a tournament taking place after your contract is set to expire. I don't think there is a coach in the world who would plan for events beyond his contract or even be expected to.

And the part about the negotiations are not true at all. The WC ended on July 16th, by July 19th and as soon as CQ returned from vacation in Brazil, IFF gave him a contract to sign. He didn't agree with the terms and instead of quickly negotiating something, he took off to Portugal on vacation and presumably to line up other contracts as multiple rumors surfaced. What followed was an unprofessional shit show that Kaffashian and CQ were equally to blame for.
              Kaffashian himself admitted that IFF had given CQ the run around for months. Why would he admit to something that makes himself look bad if it isn't even true?

Comment

Why hasn't the list been announced yet?
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

I thought we moved passed this CQ debate already? Goudarzi didn't want CQ so they tried to block funds. Everyone else including CQ was held up by vezarate varzesh va javanan.

Was this not the case and hasn't the matter been settled?
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

We definitely have the best SQUAD in Asia. We'll have to wait and see about the "team" part because a lot of that comes down to preparation,
                    coordination, and tactics.
                    Really? We definitely have the best squad in Asia?

I'm sorry but that's just not true, if you look at Japan's roster they have player for player they are stronger, why else would CQ use defensive tactics against these type of teams?

Japan vs Iran player for player:

Kawashima (one of the best keepers in Belgium for 2-3 years now) >>> Haghighi (recently established GK in Portugal and TM)

Yuto Nagatomo (fixed inter Milan wingback) Atuso Uchida (arguably schalke's best defender) >>> Montazeri, Beikzadeh, Heydari

Kieuske Honda (fixed AC Milan stud) >>>>> Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi

Makoto Hasebe (former Wolfsburg fix midfielder) <<<< Nekounam, Teymourian

Shinji Okazaki (4th leading goal scorer in the bundesliga) >>>>> Reza

Shinji Kagawa (Dortmund stud) >>>>> Masoud

Maya Yoshida (south Hampton, starts sometimes or comes off the bench others) <<<< Azmoun

Gotoku Sakai (Stuttgart starter) >>>>> Sadeghi, Seyyed Jalal

......be reasonable please, can you legitimately argue this? Not to mention this japan team has equally as good as a coach as us and also a FAR better preparation!

Now here's a different question: do I think TM is capable of beating japan if we run into the,? Sure I do. But again, the question at hand is who has the better squad and it most definitely is not us, that's reality but whether or not you chose to accept it is your call my friend!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Seyed jalal is the best defender in asia and kagawa has been shit for relegation dortmund but overall yes japan has the best squad

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        Really? We definitely have the best squad in Asia?

I'm sorry but that's just not true, if you look at both japan and Australia's roster they have player for player they are stronger, why else would CQ use defensive tactics against these type of teams?

Japan vs Iran player for player:

Kawashima (one of the best keepers in Belgium for 2-3 years now) >>> Haghighi (recently established GK in Portugal and TM)

Yuto Nagatomo (fixed inter Milan wingback) Atuso Uchida (arguably schalke's best defender) >>> Montazeri, Beikzadeh, Heydari

Kieuske Honda (fixed AC Milan stud) >>>>> Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi

Makoto Hasebe (former Wolfsburg fix midfielder) <<<< Nekounam, Teymourian

Shinji Okazaki (4th leading goal scorer in the bundesliga) >>>>> Reza

Shinji Kagawa (Dortmund stud) >>>>> Masoud

Maya Yoshida (south Hampton, starts sometimes or comes off the bench others) <<<< Azmoun

Gotoku Sakai (Stuttgart starter) >>>>> Sadeghi, Seyyed Jalal

......be reasonable please, can you legitimately argue this? Not to mention this japan team has equally as good as a coach as us and also a FAR better preparation!

Now here's a different question: do I think TM is capable of beating japan if we run into the,? Sure I do. But again, the question at hand is who has the better squad and it most definitely is not us, that's reality but whether or not you chose to accept it is your call my friend!m
                        Here's how the logic works around here:

Did we qualify for the latest edition of the World Cup?

If yes, then we are undoubtedly the best team in Asia and are expected to win the following edition of the Asian Cup.

If no, then we are a 3rd tier Asian side on a downward cycle with no end in site.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          ^ Very Solid list!

Goalkeepers:
                          Alireza Haghighi (Penafiel)
                          Rahman Ahmadi (Sepahan)
                          Alireza Beiranvand (Naft Tehran)

Defenders:
                          Jalal Hosseini (Al-Ahli)
                          Amir Hossein Sadeghi (Esteghlal)
                          Pejman Montazeri (Umm-Salal)
                          Mohammadreza Khanzadeh (Persepolis)
                          Hashem Beikzadeh (Esteghlal)
                          Vouria Ghafouri (Sepahan)
                          Khosro Heydari (Esteghlal)
                          Ehsan Hajsafi (Sepahan)

Midfielders:
                          Javad Nekounam (Osasuna)
                          Andranik Teymourian (Esteghlal)
                          Omid Ebrahimi (Esteghlal)
                          Morteza Pouraligangi (Naft Tehran)
                          Mohammad Nouri (Persepolis)
                          Masoud Shojaei (Al-Shahaniya)
                          Alireza Jahanbakhsh (NEC)
                          Ashkan Dejagah (Al-Arabi)

Strikers:
                          Reza Ghoochannejad (Al-Kuwait)
                          Sardar Azmoun (Rubin Kazan)
                          Karim Ansarifard (Osasuna)
                          Masoud Hassanzadeh (Zobahan)
                          Mehdi Sharifi (Sepahan)
                          wow breaking news this is the list

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=197039

no rahman ahmadi

Comment

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، از سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، کارلوس کی*روش سرمربی تیم ملی ایران نام 21 بازیکن را برای حضور در رقابت*های جام ملتهای آسیا اعلام کرد.

اسامی دعوت شدگان به تیم ملی به این شرح است:
                            دروازه*بان*ها: علیرضا حقیقی، محسن فروزان، علیرضا بیرانوند
                            مدافعان: هاشم بیک*زاده، رامین رضاییان، سید جلال حسینی، وریا غفوری، امیرحسین صادقی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، احسان حاج صفی
                            بازیکنان میانی: وحید امیری، جواد نکونام، آندرانیک تیموریان، امید ابراهیمی، مسعود شجاعی
                            مهاجمان: اشکان دژاگه، علیرضا جهانبخش، خسرو حیدری، کریم انصاری فرد، رضا قوچان نژاد و سردار آزمون

نام دو بازیکن در آینده اعلام خواهد شد.

سرمربی تیم ملی بعد از اعلام این فهرست، گفت: در مقطع کنونی که ما عازم جام ملت های آسیا هستیم و بعد از به اتمام رسیدن اردوی افریقای جنوبی می خواهم مراتب قدررانی خود را از تک تک بازیکنان ابراز کنم که در این اردو انگیزه ، روحیه و رفتار حرفه ای از خود نشان دادند و مطمئن هستم بازیکنانی که نام آنها در این لیست نیست در آینده نزدیک فرصتی دوباره خواهند داشت.
                            بر این اساس بازیکنان دعوت شده باید ساعت 16 روز جمعه با حضور در هتل آزادی خود را به کادر فنی تیم ملی معرفی کنند.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

That's only 21 players right? Who are the other two?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Finally no Khosro Heydari in the list. Good riddance, we have better players than him.
                                I always knew Rugs and me were right
                                Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                wow breaking news this is the list
                                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=197039
                                no rahman ahmadi
                                Hm.. damn.. This must feel awkward. Seems like you and rugs were, not right.

PS. Please do not respond with silly arguments, we know, as you and rugs pointed out, despite FIFA's latest technology saying that Heydari is our third fastest player, that he is slow. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X