TM-News- - Page 108

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 903 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,115 Times in 2,661 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    "Iran Wants AFC Asian Cup Title, Dejagah Says
    November 09, 2014

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iranian international midfielder Ashkan Dejagah said that Team Melli is determined to win the title of the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.

The Iranian national football team started its preparatory camp in Tehran for the AFC Asian Cup on Sunday.

“We have had a good training camp in Portugal in October. I think the preparatory camp in Tehran will strengthen us for the Asian Cup,” Dejagah told the Tasnim News Agency.

Iran has been scheduled to play South Korea on November 18 in Tehran’s Azadi Stadium.

“We’ve defeated South Korea twice in the 2014 World Cup qualifiers and they are motivated to beat us, however Iran is a strong team. We will have to defeat every team in the Asian Cup. We are going to win the title in the competition,” Al-Arabi stated."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

Asian Cup Prediction League Winner
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 961 Posts

I think the Bi-Honar guy in this thread wrote this beautiful article

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,995 Times in 2,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali alipour View Post
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude bad joori zadi to sare maal.

One, I only write inspirational articles before major tournaments, regardless of how I feel about TM's coach or prospects - that's if I get paid enough to write them of course!

Two, I like to think that my articles have been way more intelligent, well written and mostly years ahead of their time on touching on social issues.

Take this one from before the 2006 WC for example, that became reality 8 years later in Brazil...
    http://iransportspress.com/pump-up-the-volume/

Or this one that put the issue of dual-citizenship to rest 7 years before CQ invited Iranian dual-citizens to TM in large numbers:
    http://iransportspress.com/buon-giorno-rahman/

And this one that I wrote despite not liking Branko and knowing that he was going to fail us at the world cup. You may as well substitute CQ for Branko, 'cause I like CQ a lot more than I ever liked Branko:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 Times in 2,215 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    I say this again

If we can hold on to the 5 planned friendlies that we have set up so far meaning :S.Korea,S.Africa,Kenya(or another african nation),Palestine and Iraq

It will be a good enough preparation for AC and as the tournment goes on we will get better and better

I really believe that
    A friendly against North Korea (or Uzbekistan) + an other against a random arab country (Jordan, Oman, kowait) would have been ideal

formerly known as heinzeronaldinhoPSG

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,280 Times in 4,623 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    A friendly against North Korea (or Uzbekistan) + an other against a random arab country (Jordan, Oman, kowait) would have been ideal
    Yes, but never gonna happen. Reality is, we will only have one game, which is against SK. Everything else IFF and their puppets say are pure BS lies.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,234 Posts

This is Maij's website. Glad t see that he is still active and has his website updated. Miss him, I wish he would come back and start posting once again!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,564 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    This is Maij's website. Glad t see that he is still active and has his website updated. Miss him, I wish he would come back and start posting once again!
    I like and respect Maij a lot, however, I really felt his site was anti-CQ! Of course, after the WC, and everything building up to AC...I now feel Maij and his support staff were dead right about CQ.

I mean I just read on the front page of PFDC that Mr. CQ believes AC will be a tougher task than the one we had in WC? Who is he fooling? Any one of the WC participants could easily win the entire AC...no doubt about it. I mean just our group opponents would be 100% guaranteed Asian Champs if they brought their WC squads to our Asian competition. I hope CQ is trying to play the opposition and fool the other teams, but it's really not inspiring or confidence enhancing to hear our world class $2.5 million coach state that he feels AC will be tougher than WC
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

News Editor
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 4,050 Posts

Re: TM-News-

I don't see how anyone could agree with this article. So if CQ made a promise to win the AC all would be well?

I don't get why we should expect a manager to promise something. Didn't Korea's manager promise to beat us and put UZB through? What did that do? It made our team want to win even more. So why should CQ make a promise and ignite some spark in our opponents?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rugs For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer

Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 1,182 Posts
    Abtin

The frinedlies vs. S.Korea,Palestine and Iraq are for sure and have been aknowledged by those other countries as well
    Only the S.Africa camp opponents are not yet known yet

Asian Cup Prediction League Winner

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    I like and respect Maij a lot, however, I really felt his site was anti-CQ! Of course, after the WC, and everything building up to AC...I now feel Maij and his support staff were dead right about CQ.

I mean I just read on the front page of PFDC that Mr. CQ believes AC will be a tougher task than the one we had in WC? Who is he fooling? Any one of the WC participants could easily win the entire AC...no doubt about it. I mean just our group opponents would be 100% guaranteed Asian Champs if they brought their WC squads to our Asian competition. I hope CQ is trying to play the opposition and fool the other teams, but it's really not inspiring or confidence enhancing to hear our world class $2.5 million coach state that he feels AC will be tougher than WC
    What is he supposed to say? "Yes we are going to easily win the asian cup" "we will be up 2-1 in the final vs Japan and after 4 minutes of stoppage time and grass rolling we will win it in style"
    Obviously he is going to say something like its going to be tough all professional coaches would. If he says something like the korea coach he will just get the opponents fired up and something similar to what we did to korea could happen

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ali alipour For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.