Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
      ... and the only reason we have gained some respect from our opponents!
      Yes, lots of respect... Teams have been lining up to play the mighty WC participant Iran and all the players who played under CQ have been snapped up by the best clubs in the world!

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
      Typical irani bazi which disgusts me! Just bull shit propaganda and making up scenarios!
      Yes typical Irooni bazi, BS propaganda and making up scenarios talking about gaining respect after we're been playing the bench of a relegation team in S. Africa and a country that is not even a country just refused to play against us!

Our last hope of a friendly is against a war torn country half of which is under the control of a bunch of sandal wearing, camel fucking, gun wielding nutcases. Coincidentally, even they managed to put together a better preparatory schedule than CQ.

Hell, our own IFF and Khakpour have put together a better plan for TM Omid in one week and a fraction of TM's budget than CQ has done being in charge of TM for 3-1/2 years... That's of course if you still want to ignore all the facts and blame everything on the IFF in typical irooni bazi, BS propaganda and making up scenarios!

And it's exactly 2-1/2 weeks before our first game in a major tournament and our preparatory schedule has been absolute crap and we're flying to Australia in 5 days... Do you even know where your "professional" infallible god like coach is my friend?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        There has been so many instances of it bro and I have put up references before, but too lazy to start digging it up again. Believe me when I say I'm not making this. He even said something long those lines about the Korea game and I'm sure it's earlier in this thread. His record of friendlies with Portugal is also a testament to that. His logic is that friendlies are for confidence building and you're not going to achieve that by losing to a quality team.
        Anyway, if I have time and find one of those instances, I will definitely post it for you. Right now, last minute Christmas shopping is on top of the priority list!

P.S. If you consider PFDC a reliable source, here's an excerpt of a PFDC article from September:

This is not the first time that a friendly match with Venezuela has been canceled, back in June 2011 a scheduled friendly in Tehran was canceled at the request of Carlos Queiroz. In fact both Queiroz and Football Federation of Islamic Republic of Iran, have been notorious friendly match revokers or FIFA Day truants. For instance scheduled matches with Iraq were canceled in May 2012 and May 2013, North Korea in October 2012, all at the request of the coaching staff.

And I found the earlier article from this thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2226287

There are dozens more from before the world cup...

Comment

BL jaan, I swear to you I heard it from the horse's mouth before the world cup. Yes, you are right he always complains about everything - most of which is his own fault! He has been in charge of the team for 3-1/2 years. Did he not know that the Asian Cup was coming up in 2015, that he started running around in September and October of 2014 to start requesting friendlies from the IFF?

Have you ever heard him say I requested such and such friendly (other than maybe Zimbabwe's U-23) and IFF could not arrange it? It's always some vague whining about nothing. Do you deny that even the S. Korea game, the only decent friendly we had, was arranged between the IFF and S. Korea before CQ re-signed his contract?! Do you deny that the request to play Sweden did not come from CQ and in fact people (who have posted on PFDC) were trying to convince him to have that game for a long time?

Look, I don't deny that IFF is shit, but it's not as shit as some of us are making them to be. They obviously had no problems arranging the S. Korea and Sweden friendlies. They had no problems arranging 3 camps of TM Omid and line up Denmark U-22 within a week. They had no problems lining up some decent friendlies right before CQ took over. Not to mention that they lined up 4-5 half-decent friendlies before the WC and exactly the type of teams that CQ had requested. It's a little tough to accept that they went retarded and completely incompetent in the last few months, wouldn't you agree?!

Let's assume IFF is shit and all of this is because of sanctions and all that jazz. What about the Portuguese football federation? They were under sanctions too? They were shit too? How come Portugal didn't have a single decent friendly for the next two years after they got trashed by Brazil in their very 1st friendly under CQ? If what I have said about CQ not wanting to play better teams, how come they never played better teams? Hell they didn't even play teams at the same level. Even if he hadn't specifically said any of this, you think all of this is just pure coincidence?

Personally, I couldn't care less about his defensive and overly cautious approach as long as he achieves results. It would be nice to see TM play a nice style of football and achieve results, but if he thinks that he has a bunch of amateur shitty players and that's all their capable of, that's his prerogative. And nothing would make me happier than if he pleasantly surprises us fans at the Asian Cup. But you gotta admit, we're asking for a miracle at this point. He took two months off after the WC, he has taken time off after every camp when he could squeeze a few more days of practice in while the team was still together.

Our team is completely uncoordinated, we've had players drop off with no replacements getting tested against even half decent opposition and we're a mere 2-1/2 weeks away from our first game. Sure, it's Christmas time and I believe in miracles, but that's really the only thing we can count on and hope for at this point after the disaster which has been our preparation.

I guarantee you we're going to play like shit in the Asian Cup and if we do manage to spring a couple of (or more hopefully) surprises, it's going to be individual brilliance and gheyrat - not because we have a well coordinated, tactically superior team. Let's face it, even with the shittiest vatani coaches, a couple of which you mentioned, we didn't have a disastrous Asian Cup, because of gheyrat and individual brilliance. I'm generally an optimist bro, but for god's sake, he's not giving up anything to be optimistic about - just a few photo-ops, whining and excuses.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            ^^^ would be pretty tough for the players families if they were to go straight away from South Africa camp to play AC 2015 in Australia. That would mean they wouldn't see their loved ones for over a month. Return to Iran gives time for TM players to say goodbye to their families.
            Do you have any idea for how long our national volleyball players hadn't seen their families after the world cup?

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              IFF should now arrange the friendlies until middle of 2016, sign contracts and not arrange friendlies against nobodies 3 weeks in advance which they can cancel without any consequences instead of worrying about short-term issues they can't influence anymore.
              It's IFF, the world's most retarded organization, in a lost cancer nation. No miracles in the world could make this happen..

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Now , do you all still believe that TM will breeze thru the first round games ?
                Nope. This will be looking like the most un-synced team we have ever seen.

Comment

Yes, lots of respect... Teams have been lining up to play the mighty WC participant Iran and all the players who played under CQ have been snapped up by the best clubs in the world!

Yes typical Irooni bazi, BS propaganda and making up scenarios talking about gaining respect after we're been playing the bench of a relegation team in S. Africa and a country that is not even a country just refused to play against us!

Our last hope of a friendly is against a war torn country half of which is under the control of a bunch of sandal wearing, camel fucking, gun wielding nutcases. Coincidentally, even they managed to put together a better preparatory schedule than CQ.

Hell, our own IFF and Khakpour have put together a better plan for TM Omid in one week and a fraction of TM's budget than CQ has done being in charge of TM for 3-1/2 years... That's of course if you still want to ignore all the facts and blame everything on the IFF in typical irooni bazi, BS propaganda and making up scenarios!

And it's exactly 2-1/2 weeks before our first game in a major tournament and our preparatory schedule has been absolute crap and we're flying to Australia in 5 days... Do you even know where your "professional" infallible god like coach is my friend?!
                  WTF are you saying? lol... You are not making any fuckin sense. Tired of hearing your none sense BS. Its one thing stating your opinion but another when you constantly bashing our team! Bash IFF all you want and I agree with you 100% but when you just get keyboard happy and type none sense about our coach who has done more for our team than the entire IFF put together in last 20 F'ing years! Khakpour just got appointed dude! a fucking week ago! You sound like he is already had successful resume or done big things with Team Omid. I hope he does! But lets face reality. IFF is so unorganized, that its evident how much they have hurt us whether asian champion league big mess few years back. or all the friendlies being canceled left and right, but this all goes back to IFF which is sadly ran by government. Please tell me besides the last game against Bosnia, what more did expect from this team. We definitely were the best Asian team in World Cup despite lack of friendlies, financial support and cancelation of camps prior to world cup. You dont see that?! What other coach would had done better?! Which coach would be able to bring Dejagah, Gucci and pretty give fair chances to every worty of being on TM! True professional, very intelegent coach with big heart! You take out little bits and pieces of my post and comment on them. You enjoy just bring negativity mostly and its annoying as fuck. Yeah it seems like you just dont like to think before type which is something you should start take into consideration. Bottom line we are so damn lucky to have Carlos Queiroz. With all these poor camps, lack of funds, lack of friendlies, we got so much respect from people around the world that Iran played such great counter attack football against mighty Argentina FULL OF STARS or against African Champions Nigeria and at the end we lost the game to Bosnia due to fatigue and desperation. Had we tied or won Argentina, things would have been different. And now Asian Cup is coming and you for sure will be proven wrong and I will be the first one to throw it in your face. But then seeing all your posts, I notice your trend of thought and then even you will be unhappy and contine your nagging about how much you hate CQ and its incompetency. The real problem is AGAIN IFF NOT CQ.
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Nope. This will be looking like the most un-synced team we have ever seen.
                    Are you sure it was more "unsynced" than the TM that almost beat Argentian in this summers WC? We aren't playing Nigeria or Argentina, we are playing Bahrain, UAE and Qatar. We WILL breeze through the first round, we have too much quality, only team that is concerning is Qatar. People constantly overrate UAE and Bahrain which we WILL have no trouble beating.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      Are you sure it was more "unsynced" than the TM that almost beat Argentian in this summers WC? We aren't playing Nigeria or Argentina, we are playing Bahrain, UAE and Qatar. We WILL breeze through the first round, we have too much quality, only team that is concerning is Qatar. People constantly overrate UAE and Bahrain which we WILL have no trouble beating.
                      I hope you're right. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this cup almost as much as the world cup.

Comment

BL jaan, I swear to you I heard it from the horse's mouth before the world cup. Yes, you are right he always complains about everything - most of which is his own fault! He has been in charge of the team for 3-1/2 years. Did he not know that the Asian Cup was coming up in 2015, that he started running around in September and October of 2014 to start requesting friendlies from the IFF?

Have you ever heard him say I requested such and such friendly (other than maybe Zimbabwe's U-23) and IFF could not arrange it? It's always some vague whining about nothing. Do you deny that even the S. Korea game, the only decent friendly we had, was arranged between the IFF and S. Korea before CQ re-signed his contract?! Do you deny that the request to play Sweden did not come from CQ and in fact people (who have posted on PFDC) were trying to convince him to have that game for a long time?

Look, I don't deny that IFF is shit, but it's not as shit as some of us are making them to be. They obviously had no problems arranging the S. Korea and Sweden friendlies. They had no problems arranging 3 camps of TM Omid and line up Denmark U-22 within a week. They had no problems lining up some decent friendlies right before CQ took over. Not to mention that they lined up 4-5 half-decent friendlies before the WC and exactly the type of teams that CQ had requested. It's a little tough to accept that they went retarded and completely incompetent in the last few months, wouldn't you agree?!

Let's assume IFF is shit and all of this is because of sanctions and all that jazz. What about the Portuguese football federation? They were under sanctions too? They were shit too? How come Portugal didn't have a single decent friendly for the next two years after they got trashed by Brazil in their very 1st friendly under CQ? If what I have said about CQ not wanting to play better teams, how come they never played better teams? Hell they didn't even play teams at the same level. Even if he hadn't specifically said any of this, you think all of this is just pure coincidence?

Personally, I couldn't care less about his defensive and overly cautious approach as long as he achieves results. It would be nice to see TM play a nice style of football and achieve results, but if he thinks that he has a bunch of amateur shitty players and that's all their capable of, that's his prerogative. And nothing would make me happier than if he pleasantly surprises us fans at the Asian Cup. But you gotta admit, we're asking for a miracle at this point. He took two months off after the WC, he has taken time off after every camp when he could squeeze a few more days of practice in while the team was still together.

Our team is completely uncoordinated, we've had players drop off with no replacements getting tested against even half decent opposition and we're a mere 2-1/2 weeks away from our first game. Sure, it's Christmas time and I believe in miracles, but that's really the only thing we can count on and hope for at this point after the disaster which has been our preparation.

I guarantee you we're going to play like shit in the Asian Cup and if we do manage to spring a couple of (or more hopefully) surprises, it's going to be individual brilliance and gheyrat - not because we have a well coordinated, tactically superior team. Let's face it, even with the shittiest vatani coaches, a couple of which you mentioned, we didn't have a disastrous Asian Cup, because of gheyrat and individual brilliance. I'm generally an optimist bro, but for god's sake, he's not giving up anything to be optimistic about - just a few photo-ops, whining and excuses.
                        Man you are so right!! We have such shitty ass team! We are horrindense in so many level. Our team is gonna fall apart at the very first game. We probably gonna get 1 and if lucky 2 points from the first 3 matches and finish bottom of the table. We gonna park the bus in all 3 games since we hardly ever win against great Arab nations! Khoda beh hamrahemoun baasheh keh shansi aslan souod kardim beh jaameh mellata! Makhsoosan keh teameh dahomeh Asia ham keh hastim! It's gonna be so much fun seeing TM lose and I can't wait to get online and enjoy bashing TM over and over despite reality.
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                          No Montazeri, a Persian Gulf based Dejagah and Gucci...I hate to say this, but I think we are going in weaker this time around. I hope guys like ARJ can step up otherwise, I believe we are doomed to fail this AC. Our preparation has been wasteful, with an idiot federation and a coach who is content with playing amateurs.

LOL @ Palestine not being able to afford to fly to Iran but will be making the trip to Australia...what a bs excuse. My guess is CQ didn't feel we needed to play Palestine since Orlando Pirates and Kaiser "slaughtern wannabe" chiefs were test enough.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I know I'll probably get my answer in a few hours but is it 100% certain that Pouladi cannot be part of the team? I know he cannot enter the country given his current predicament but I recall he was present in the Portugal camp back in September.
                            Last edited by K. Nader; 12-24-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Soon TM list will be announced. There should not be much surprise with one exception.

22 likely players:
                              Haghighi, Ahmadi , Biranvand, Sadeghi, Hosseini, Montazeri , Pouraliganji, khanzadeh,Beikzadeh, Heidari, Hajsafi,Ghafouri ,
                              Nekonam, Teymourian, Ebrahimi ,Nouri , Shojaei , Jahanbakhsh ,Ashkan, Ghochannejad , Ansarifar, Azmoon.

one Exception is at MF where Rafiei supposed to be. Mobali, Gordani, Amiri even Sharifi has that chance.

Comment

TM-News-

If sharifi isnt in the squad then CQ can f*ck off!

Comment

Working...
                                X