This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Logical move would be to go back to Holland. He would excel in that league and make a career out of this mess. Anything in Asia in my opinion his selling himself short at the prime of his career.
    I don't think anyone including myself would disagree with that, I was responding to if I would like to see him in the A-league
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran Captain Nekounam Ready for Asian Cup
      December 24, 2014 - 10:38
      http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/597014

Comment

TM should play U22 instead of Palestine.
        U22 with Akhbari ,vakia , Norrolahi , Moradmand , kanani , Abbasi , Heidarieh , Daneshgar , cheshmi , Karimi , Satari , Pahlavan , Barzay , Motahari....,, all IPL playets is a good practice for both teams.
        Will be good game for CQ to test his team against Khakpour.

It Won't Happen.

Comment

It only makes sense for them not come all the way back to Tehran and then go all the back to Australia

This is what happens when you deal n set friendliest with these Mickey mouse nations

Comment

IFF should now arrange the friendlies until middle of 2016, sign contracts and not arrange friendlies against nobodies 3 weeks in advance which they can cancel without any consequences instead of worrying about short-term issues they can't influence anymore.

Comment

TM-News-

^^^ would be pretty tough for the players families if they were to go straight away from South Africa camp to play AC 2015 in Australia. That would mean they wouldn't see their loved ones for over a month. Return to Iran gives time for TM players to say goodbye to their families.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Palestine friendly cancelled according to palestine nt facebook page
                lol, whatta joke..!!
                haala kasi ke be ma nareedeh bood, kelaaghe koooon darideh bood..!!

IFF clowns who organize these friendlies are such imbeciles..!!

PS
                IR should withdraw all funding and move back hezbolah troops from there, by the time AC is over they wouldnt even have a Territory to go back to..!!

Comment

Not playing palestine in itself is not a big loss since they are not a very good team. But it would have at least been a send off game and now the preparation only consists of two international friendlies.

Comment

Now , do you all still believe that TM will breeze thru the first round games ?

Comment

This is what I have been saying for the past couple of months, but get hammered by you guys every time:

"CQ has repeatedly said that he doesn't want high quality international friendlies (he wasn't even happy about the Korea game) - that leaves IFF having to deal with shady and corrupt 3rd rate federations like themselves."

Plus CQ himself is on vacation, so he expected Palestine to come to Iran instead of going back home to spend time with their families and have the cadre of two national teams waiting for him, so he can just roll in on his own sweet time and after visiting his family a day or two before the game?!

Put yourself in the Palestinian coach's shoes. Would you show up somewhere when your host and counterpart has not even extended you enough respect to be there and welcome you when you arrive?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        This is what I have been saying for the past couple of months, but get hammered by you guys every time:

[COLOR=#000000]"CQ has repeatedly said that he doesn't want high quality international friendlies (he wasn't even happy about the Korea game) - that leaves IFF having to deal with shady and corrupt 3rd rate federations like themselves."
                        :bs:
                        Never Once have I heard him say such a thing..!! care to provide at least ONE legitimate proof of such a statement from CQ, since according to you has said it repeatedly..??

Comment

Whoever be talking shit about Carlos Queiroz and say non sense crap must be smoking some good shit!! Wow! Criticizing IFF is one thing but I feel embarrassed for the ones who talk out of their asses!
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Never Once have I heard him say such a thing..!! care to provide at least ONE legitimate proof of such a statement from CQ, since according to you has said it repeatedly..??
                            There has been so many instances of it bro and I have put up references before, but too lazy to start digging it up again. Believe me when I say I'm not making this. He even said something long those lines about the Korea game and I'm sure it's earlier in this thread. His record of friendlies with Portugal is also a testament to that. His logic is that friendlies are for confidence building and you're not going to achieve that by losing to a quality team.
                            Anyway, if I have time and find one of those instances, I will definitely post it for you. Right now, last minute Christmas shopping is on top of the priority list!

P.S. If you consider PFDC a reliable source, here's an excerpt of a PFDC article from September:

This is not the first time that a friendly match with Venezuela has been canceled, back in June 2011 a scheduled friendly in Tehran was canceled at the request of Carlos Queiroz. In fact both Queiroz and Football Federation of Islamic Republic of Iran, have been notorious friendly match revokers or FIFA Day truants. For instance scheduled matches with Iraq were canceled in May 2012 and May 2013, North Korea in October 2012, all at the request of the coaching staff.

And I found the earlier article from this thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2226287

There are dozens more from before the world cup...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Don't waste your time with these guys. I feel like some are here to just spread negativity and bull shit around. Criticizing is ok with me but bashing CQ to me is not tolerated! We are Iran and a country with so much problem in so many levels. There are lots of segregation against us Iranians and having retard IFF is no help either to the situation. The fact non of our players will given chance to sign at decent club.
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Best to deal with non sense is to ignore and moving on! Typical irani bazi which disgusts me! One day you are loved next day you are hated for no damn reason! Just bull shit propaganda and making up scenarios! Carlos Queiroz knows wtf he is doing. The fact that he made such a solid team with no likes of Karimi, mahdavilia, hashemian, daei or even likes of bagheri or Rahman rezaei. If it wasn't for him we would never had dreamed of qualification to World Cup, or even having players like Dejagah or Gucci in our team! He is a true professional IMO and the only reason we have gained some respect from our opponents! But of course a lot of us Iranians tend to forget things quickly.
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X