TM-News- - Page 106

Closed Thread
Page 106 of 903 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Basically says we would have gotten the same results in WC with any coach and that I didn't learn anything from CQ.
    Oh! Didn't see that, but doesn't sound like him tbh. I am so hesitant with respect to Iranian BS sports media. They will publish hashiyeh for a toman! If I saw this in a video interview I would be more likely to believe it. Of course, not sure what CQ is thinking or if this has really even affected his decision, since CQ knows media in Iran and even officials publish a lot of crap.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 5,348 Posts
    1 Sardar Azmoon Rubin Kazan 19
    2 Ahmad Abdollahzadeh Foulad 21
    3 Alireza Jahanbakhsh NEC 21
    4 Shahin Saghebi Tractorsazi 21
    5 Murteza Pouraligangi Naft 22
    6 Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh Perspolis 23
    7 Karim Ansarifard Osasuna 24
    8 Soroush Rafiei Foulad 24
    9 Ehsan Hajsafi Sepahan 24
    10 Mohsen Frouzan Esteghlal 26
    11 Alireza Haghighi Penafeil 26
    12 Omid Ebrahimi Esteghlal 27
    13 Vouria Ghafoori Sepahan 27
    14 Reza Ghoochannejad Al Kuwait 27
    15 Sosha Makani Perspolis 27
    16 Ashkan Dajegah Al Arabi 28
    17 Hashem Beikzadeh Esteghlal 30
    18 Masoud Shojaei Al Shahania 30
    19 Khosro Heidari Esteghlal 31
    20 Habib Gordani Tractorsazi 31
    21 Mohammad Nouri Perspolis 31
    22 Andranik Teymourian Esteghlal 31
    23 Pejman Montazeri Umm Salal 31
    24 Seyed Jalal Hosseini Al Ahli 32
    25 Amir Hossein Sadeghi Esteghlal 33
    26 Javad Nekonam Osasuna 34

Al Ahli
    Al Arabi
    Al Kuwait
    Al Shahania
    Esteghlal
    Esteghlal
    Esteghlal
    Esteghlal
    Esteghlal
    Esteghlal
    Foulad
    Foulad
    Naft
    NEC
    Osasuna
    Osasuna
    Penafeil
    Perspolis
    Perspolis
    Perspolis
    Rubin Kazan
    Sepahan
    Sepahan
    Tractorsazi
    Tractorsazi
    Umm Salal
    Esteghlal 6
    Perspolis 3
    Tractor 2
    Foulad 2
    Sepahan 2

3. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Btw, can anyone explain to my why Bakthiar Rahmani is not invited to TM ever since the World Cup? I thought he was a good player from the stories I have read here.
    Injury

He will be out for a while.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,225 Times in 4,737 Posts

TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Basically says we would have gotten the same results in WC with any coach and that I didn't learn anything from CQ.
    Oh I wasn't aware of this interview and statement made by him. This then sums up his fate with TM. No coach would wanna work with players who don't believe in them, c'mon folks out yourselves in the coach's shoes.

Never liked Khalatbari's cry baby and childish attitude. He most definitely thought after WC CQ's contract won't be renewed and started crap talking about him to justify his exclusion from TM for the WC.

I remember prior to the WC he always seemed to be one of CQ's favorites, as him and CQ in most pics hung out together in TM camps while laughing, hugging etc.

I have never been fond of rebellious and undisciplined players. Those type of players should be put in their places.

Dehdari was one of our very few coaches who had the guts and courage to cross out all the "star players" of our football at the time, replacing them with a whole bunch of no name youngsters, for it finally paid off actually!
    Last edited by Keano; 11-07-2014 at 02:40 PM.

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Oh I wasn't aware of this interview and statement made by him. This then sums up his fate with TM. No coach would wanna work with players who don't believe in them, c'mon folks out yourselves in the coach's shoes.

Never liked Khalatbari's cry baby and childish attitude. He most definitely thought after WC CQ's contract won't be renewed and started crap talking about him to justify his exclusion from TM for the WC.

I remember prior to the WC he always seemed to be one of CQ's favorites, as him and CQ in most pics hung out together in TM camps while laughing, hugging etc.

I have never been fond of rebellious and undisciplined players. Those type of players should be put in their places.

Dehdari was one of our very few coaches who had the guts and courage to cross out all the "star players" of our football at the time, replacing them with a whole bunch of no name youngsters, for it finally paid off actually!
    Khalatbari's case is not that much different from Jamaati. They simply don't fit in CQ games plan.
    It makes little difference in such case whether one is a rebel (Khalatbari) or Quiet Man (Jamaati).

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 403 Posts
    Iran vs Portugal?

According to the un-official facebook page of Carlos Queiroz:

"Irão X Portugal
    Futebol de praia nos EAU, quis o destino assim... Quem irá vencer? Sorte a estas duas Nações que merecem tudo de bom!"

Can anyone translate?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,034 Times in 4,937 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    Iran vs Portugal?

"Irão X Portugal
    Futebol de praia nos EAU, quis o destino assim... Quem irá vencer? Sorte a estas duas Nações que merecem tudo de bom!"

Can anyone translate?
    Fake. We can't even play Kenya or Zimbabwe, how should Portugal be possible? And when?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,115 Times in 2,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    Iran vs Portugal?

"Irão X Portugal

Can anyone translate?
    That's for the beach (praia) soccer game we played against Portugal a few days ago.

On a different note, man akharesh nafahmidam... was there some miscommunication between the IFF and the Kenyan federation?! It looks like we were actually offering them more than they were asking for, but they thought the offer was for less.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,034 Times in 4,937 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    That's for the beach (praia) soccer game we played against Portugal a few days ago.
    Made my day

PFDC Asset

Thanks

استارت شاگردان کی روش از ساعت ۱۵:۳۰ امروز
    اولین تمرین تیم ملی فوتبال بزرگسالان بعد از ظهر امروز زیر نظر کارلوس کی روش در کمپ تیم های ملی برگزار می شود.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.