This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    Why are you guys saying you'd rather he go to the A league when he absolutely won't. Either he will stay in the persian gulf area (including Iran) or he will go back to Europe. Australian football is shit and isn't developing at a rate in which he will enjoy the fruits of it. If he goes to Australia, his European career will be done for.
    An Australian club that was just established 2 years ago just won the AFC Champions League, a feat none of our clubs have accomplished since the early 90ies. I think that speaks volumes.

Comment

Reza is already an EU player.
      He is still a CAFC player for another 11/2 seasons
      Just loaned out for time being

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        An Australian club that was just established 2 years ago just won the AFC Champions League, a feat none of our clubs have accomplished since the early 90ies. I think that speaks volumes.
        nope. How many Chinese or Arab teams been successful in the afc Asian champions league? Plenty. I'm sure you'd rather Gucci not go to those nations just because they have 1 or 2 teams that get trophies. The rest of the league's team are horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
          nope. How many Chinese or Arab teams been successful in the afc Asian champions league? Plenty. I'm sure you'd rather Gucci not go to those nations just because they have 1 or 2 teams that get trophies. The rest of the league's team are horrendous.
          1. Saudi league is a whole is much better than IPL. I'm not saying Saudi football is necessarily better but they know where to invest their money. When multiple clubs have won the Champions League, the 'only one team is decent' argument doesn't work.

2. We're talking about a platform to expose yourself to European scouts. In Asia, these scouts are often found in Japan, S. Korea. and Australia.

Comment

The scouting argument is irrelevant. The world cup is the biggest stage where you have the possibility to get scouted, so most of the WC scouts should already know Reza by now especially after the tournament he's had and I can't see how playing in the average A-League will help him get back to Europe. If he wants to play in Europe it's up to him, and playing in this mickey mouse league is his entire decision/fault.

Comment

TM-News-

Can't believe Canberra times used my video's nickname of jahanbakhsh 'the flying persian'.

Before anyone criticises the nickname, at least I didn't call him Persian Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Can't believe Canberra times used my video's nickname of jahanbakhsh 'the flying persian'.

Before anyone criticises the nickname, at least I didn't call him Persian Messi.
                Yep, the stereotypical Persian theme for a nickname. All he is missing is the carpet part and you have the "the flying Persian carpet"...guess it's better than being compared to the best player in the world

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                I'd rather him come to PP
                Logical move would be to go back to Holland. He would excel in that league and make a career out of this mess. Anything in Asia in my opinion his selling himself short at the prime of his career.
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Palestine friendly cancelled according to palestine nt facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    Palestine friendly cancelled according to palestine nt facebook page

Comment

Yap. They cancelled the game and went straight to Australia from China.

Comment

LOL TM will chock in AC 2015.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

wow ..... a territory canceling a friendly with us .....
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Palestine cancelling a friendly with us is like a speeding truck misses hitting you!

Comment

Is IFF unable to sign contracts??

Comment

I am kind of confused with peoples expectations of Team Melli.
                                If anyone has been back to Iran within the last month, you would understand the difficulties that the citizens and economy are experiencing.
                                The dollar is very low in Iran. It is not worth much.
                                Do you think a nation's soccer team consisting of 23 players is more important than the 75 million or so that are in Iran?
                                The country has to take care of itself before taking care of its sports teams.
                                It does not have the finances to play against teams and no teams want to pay Iran to play them.

In all honesty, it does not really matter if we play any friendlies or not.
                                Look at South Korea.
                                They play Venezuela, Uruguay, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Jordan and they still lose to Iran.
                                Look at Bahrain.
                                They play Kuwait, Uzbekistan, Korea DPR, Singapore, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and we will still whoop their asses.

It's all about the coach and how he organizes his team for play.
                                Just believe in CQ.
                                Iran will at least make it to the semi-finals. I can bet all my money on it.
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X