Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will get married soon baby,soon, next thursday baby, Now you just have to accept that you will cook clean every day and I will do nothing, then inshallah we can get married next thursday baby.....
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Consider Quierosh gone for ever
      Let's find another coach soon

Comment

Goudarzi and his band win.
        I don't think CQ will stay now.

Comment

Branko is the next TM coach.

Comment

Those who are against CQ will resort to any means to not allow the deal to be finalized. It appears that Kafashian and IFF are not even allowed to make the final decision, and the decison will be dictated by مجلس شورای اسلامی!!

We are at the mercy of the very goons who were asking for CQ's head just a few months ago!! So I wonder what their decision will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In keshvar dorost besho nist!!! Not as long as we have a bunch of mafiosos deciding what is right and wrong for you and I!!
            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Yeah, looks like they are messing it up. The same people who deny privatization of clubs, make and support rules that make it almost impossible for young players to go to Europe and care more about players' haircuts than professionalization of our league.

Unfortunately time to accept that we cannot have a successful football team under this regime.

Comment

doesn't look good ..

Comment

Iran and its youth are lost, never to be restored under this cancer epidemic called IR.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

As I said earlier, the Arabs are having a party as we suffer...

Comment

It's not only us having trouble. South Korea is having a very diffiicult time finding a coach, although South American media has reported that Pinto (former Costa Rica coach) is one of their top candidates despite SKFA denying they can afford him.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/sp...oint-new-coach
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

As I have said in my previous posts UAE will make it out of our group along with TM but they are are gona give us a very tough time

Comment

IFF is obviously playing with CQ. I wouldn't be surprised if they promised the job to Faraki even before the WC. To be honest with you the fact that CQ is tolerating this makes me think maybe he's not that big of a coach. Think about it. Would someone like Jose Mourinho or Frank Capello put up with this. Even Manuel Jose left Perspolis when he realized Royanian doesn't want him and was playing games with him.

Comment

say kheeeelloooo toooo:

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

No mather what happens i just hope we can bring in all the new kids. I don't care if we fail everything at least give Ezatollahi, Azmoun, Jahanbakhs playing time for crying out loud they are the future!

Comment

Working...
                                X