http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13941123000790
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      iranian news are bs

Comment

It looks very serious..

Comment

He wants to resign at May 1st. That's the date the IFF-elections will take place.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            It looks very serious..
            That's a fan made Instagram page. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.
            And if CQ were to resign it would be after the India and Oman game, he is not that kind of unprofessional.

Edit: It seems the resignation date is May 1st. My gut reaction says its a bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              That's a fan made Instagram page. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

And if CQ were to resign it would be after the India and Oman game, he is not that kind of unprofessional.
              Actually, from what I know, Motamedkia, TM media official runs this page. But we should wait and see, what happens tomorrow. He apparently said, that he wants to resign at May 1st. That's the day the IFF elections take place. Plus, Peyrovani wants to candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Actually, from what I know, Motamedkia, TM media official runs this page. But we should wait and see, what happens tomorrow. He apparently said, that he wants to resign at May 1st. That's the day the IFF elections take place. Plus, Peyrovani wants to candidate.
                Hopefully Peyrovani wins and they kick out all the dallals and vezarate varzesh types from the federation.

Comment

What are the chances of Peyrovani winning the elections...?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Like the chances of me running butt naked in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      Not too high. Considering the past years of struggle between IFF and Sport Ministry, this time they want to install a guy who says "Yes, Sir" to Sport Ministry.

If CQ leaves I guess our best chance is with Branko. No Iranian coach can get us to higher level or keep the status quo.

Comment

Fans are flooding Rohani's Instagram page and ask him to secure CQ

Comment

Vezarate Varzesh is the most determined Ministry in Iran. I have never seen people with such a die hard vendetta. They won't rest until their own nokars are in there.
                          Sure Kaffashian is incompetent, but he at least he tries to work with CQ, even if they put obstacles in his place.

Comment

Ah yes, another day, another CQ resignation rumor. We put the boy who cried wolf to shame.

Comment

CQ is a master chess player and knows exactly how to deal with those pieces of garbage people at IFF and sports ministry
                              😀😀😀😀😀👍👍👍👍👍👍💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
                              Bravo Carlos bravo

Comment

Peyrovani is angered about him and CQ not being invited to the meeting with Infantino

http://90tv.ir/video/213425/%D8%B5%D...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X