This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Unfortunately, more bad news re: TM from Khabar Online via Footbalitarin putting in question the whole "friendly' atmosphere in the TM camps:

It says that Montazeri and Gucci got into into an argument in the change rooms after the Turkmenistan game. All the players were obviously upset with the result and Montazeri was going on with one of the players (not mentioned who) about the poor performance of TM and the players.

This goes on for a while until Gucci jumps in and tells Montazeri to stop it and if they were going to do anything, they should have done it on the field and during the game. Then Montazeri tells Gucci that this is none of his business.

The argument ensues with Gucci who's clearly upset about being a bench-warmer and other players jump in to stop the argument, but Montazeri turns around and tells other players, "this guy has been here for two days, why is he talking like this".

Since this is going on in front of all the players, particularly the young ones, the more experienced players eventually jump in and tell the two to stop arguing, at least in front of the younger players.

منتظری در لحظه عصبانیت می گوید قوچان نژاد دو روز است به تیم ملی آمده و نباید اینطور حرف بزند!

That's actually great. Yes it fucking is.
    This has nothing to do with friendly atmosphere. This is fucking football and having heated arguments in the locker room is fucking part of the game after the piss poor result vs Turkmenistan.
    I salut Montazeri for speaking out loud.
    You have fights and arguments in EVERY FUCKING team on the planet. From Bundesliga to La Liga. Just like in a relationship, you have to fight (not physically) to be able to settle things.

The sun can only shine after a heavy thunder&lightning.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Sucks that they have to fight eachother, but it's just good if they're incredibly dissapointed in themselves, since then these kinds of result will most likely be in the back of our players head next time they enter the field, and that will hopefully increase our chances of winning.

And @ at the article having to point out that Gucci is mad cause he is a benchwarmer..

Comment

seriously are you guys 10 year old girls there is no club in the world that does not have arguements after matches, infact if our players weren't frustrated and didn't argue with each other after a 1-1 draw to turkmenistan i would be quite worried

Comment

If true then Montazeri az chesham oftad, what an arrogant response. We need none of that, where was Ando? The cap needs to intervene much quicker.

Positive discussions post game are GREAT but not "tikke andakhtan"

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            If true then Montazeri az chesham oftad, what an arrogant response. We need none of that, where was Ando? The cap needs to intervene much quicker.

Positive discussions post game are GREAT but not "tikke andakhtan"
            Gucci jumped into their argument and told Montazeri to be silent (Goft bas kon saket bash). This was the rudeness of Gucci to call a veteran like that, when montazeri was talking to someone else. Gucci received what he deserved. When you butt in others people argument and order them to shut up, that is what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              بس کن دیگه. اگه می خواستیم کاری کنیم باید تو زمین می کردیم. تمومش کن.
              Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Gucci jumped into their argument and told Montazeri to be silent (Goft bas kon saket bash). This is rude of Gucci to call to a veteran like that, When montazeri was talking to someone else. Gucci received what he deserved. When you butt in others people argument and order them to shut up, that is what you get.
              No, where did you get "Saket bash" and shut up from??

"Bas kon" and "Bas kon saket bash" are quite different. Lets not juice up the situation, we have enough drama as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                And there you have it folks! "The whole friendly atmosphere at TM camps is now in question"... because 2 out of the 23 players had a heated verbal exchange in the locker room right after a frustrating match and were told to calm down by other experienced players...

The team is imploding before our eyes, people!! Is CQ doing this on purpose!!?
                LOL give it up.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Hamino kam dashtim. The one thinh which worked 100% and was perfect, the friendship among team, players and staff, and now they fight.
                I have said countless times that I will delay judgement on CQ. First after the WC which was deferred to after AC, and then after AC because we were screwed by a ref, but now the more I delay, the more I see I am just avoiding the inevitable. CQ is going to take this team in a dark place if the current trend continues, and I fear he may not be able to answer for where we are heading. Something needs to change and fast!
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Totally agree with AK 79. Great that they are emotional about the result and not just don't care. Now it's Queiroz's and Ando's job to make something positive out of the situation.

Comment

بس کن دیگه. اگه می خواستیم کاری کنیم باید تو زمین می کردیم. تمومش کن
                    THIS sentence is what you guys consider as drama?
                    Are you guys fucking serious?

If THIS is considered as drama and "cheshm oftadan" than i don't know what to say.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      LOL give it up.
                      Sure kiddo I'll 'LOL give it up' so you and that other professor can freak out over an argument between two players and exchange analyses from a placental perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        THIS sentence is what you guys consider as drama?
                        Are you guys fucking serious?

If THIS is considered as drama and "cheshm oftadan" than i don't know what to say.
                        No what Gucci said is not what I am talking about, its how Montazeri replied "دو روز است آمده", quite condescending and not good for the younger lads.

Comment

Sure kiddo I'll 'LOL give it up' so you and that other professor can freak out over an argument between two players and exchange analyses from a placental perspective.
                          No boo, do you know what an instigator or aggressor is? After Bi-Honar's post who made any comments in line with your interpretation? See below.

The team is imploding before our eyes, people!! Is CQ doing this on purpose!!?
                          What you do is, you make some irrational claim, or state some trumped up points (that god knows are probably only true to you) then claim a group, individual, or gang of people said or believed, or interpreted things that way. No one said the team is imploding, no one said/implied CQ is doing it on purpose...but you! The most that was said was this is not good, this is horrible, this can turn ugly, and this needs to be addressed so on so forth. You know, stuff any caring/concerned fan would say

Then you follow it up with this...

Comment

No boo, do you know what an instigator or aggressor is? After Bi-Honar's post who made any comments in line with your interpretation? See below.
                            Yes, "boo", indeed see below:

I have said countless times that I will delay judgement on CQ. First after the WC which was deferred to after AC, and then after AC because we were screwed by a ref, but now the more I delay, the more I see I am just avoiding the inevitable. CQ is going to take this team in a dark place if the current trend continues, and I fear he may not be able to answer for where we are heading. Something needs to change and fast!
                            Do you really have to make it that easy?

Comment

Yes, "boo", indeed see below:

Do you really have to make it that easy?
                              Not so easy if you read the entire post. See below. Even the post you quoted says "if" and the team still has a chance should we change our current approach...no where near imploding. Most people would agree that IF we lose to Guam, and then things are getting really ugly.

The most that was said was this is not good, this is horrible, this can turn ugly, and this needs to be addressed so on so forth. You know, stuff any caring/concerned fan would say :

Comment

Don't worry too much guys, it's not the end of the world.

They will soon be jolly happy and kissing each other on the cheek whilst thrashing Guam and India in the space of 5 days in September and then the highly optimistic fans (also in PFDC) will think Iran is on the way to winning the world cup before getting a lucky win against Oman.

Typical Iran NT and TM fan behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X