Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wikipedia.org is reporting that Iran will play S.Africa on Nov.10 th in Johansburg

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
      I remember that game, I was a ball boy and stood behind Abadezadehs net the whole time.
      he was pissed.

PP sucked it up that day
      It's funny because in that link, the guy claims the fans were booing everything the Lynx did...I remember some booing but nothing out of the ordinary. I guess he wasn't accustomed to real fans. I actually bought a PP kit from that game, still have it, but could never wear it because the plasticky material was so itchy it was like wearing a steal wool dish scrubber! LOL Good memories. But ya, PP was terrible...
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Wikipedia.org is reporting that Iran will play S.Africa on Nov.10 th in Johansburg
        I've learned over the years, don't ever trust Wikipedia when it comes to Iranian football. At one point, we were to play England at Wembley..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          I've learned over the years, don't ever trust Wikipedia when it comes to Iranian football. At one point, we were to play England at Wembley..
          Did we win that game?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
            Did we win that game?
            Are baba, 6ta zadim, Iran soorakh soorakhesh kard..

Comment

Now we do now that CQ is in S.Africa right now and was looking to set up a friendly with them
              so yes wikipedia is not that accurate but this time it is very much an strong possibility
              wouldn't you agree ??

Comment

^Well, I hope. But it's Iran and IFF, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Now we do now that CQ is in S.Africa right now and was looking to set up a friendly with them
                  so yes wikipedia is not that accurate but this time it is very much an strong possibility
                  wouldn't you agree ??
                  Is CQ really in S. Africa? Would love to play S. Africa before AC...this would be a nice match as I don't think our opponents are significantly weaker or stronger than S. Africa.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Rui Costa keen to broker a game between TM and AC Milan

* Rui Costa was at the TM training camp and told CQ he can arrange a game between TM and AC Milan
                    * Contrary to other reports CQ didn't reject the game but said to Costa that TM's schedule and plans are set before the Asian Cup so a game like this will have to happen after Asian Cup
                    * Also the report around CQ rejecting the game against Kuwait on 2nd of November is false. CQ's view is that the suggested date is not FIFA day so players can't leave their clubs
                    * CQ has agreed that we should play an African or Arab team before the game against Korea
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Would be nice. Also praying bthat the game before South Korea do happen! Iraq in Australia would also be awesome.

Comment

CQ has reached preliminary agreement with South Africa for a friendly

* CQ has traveled to South Africa after Portugal camp. He has successfully negotiated with SA Football Federation for a friendly match during Iran camp in SA. This is now with IFF to finalize the agreement
                        * CQ is also looking at the training camp and available facilities in SA for Iran camp
                        * The aim is to stay in SA for 10 days and have two friendly games
                        * After SA camp TM will travel back to Iran to play against Palestine and then leave for Australia
                        * CQ will leave SA soon for Malaysia and then back to Iran
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Fucking sweet, praying it will happen!

Comment

CQ seeking a candidate for a send off game before TM goes to Australia

* CQ is keen on such a game
                            * It will be in Azadi
                            * The opponent is not set yet but CQ and IFF are sending out requests
                            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

TM has officially become the designated National team that trains with European Clubs
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Wait a min I thouth that was Paalestine for dec.27 th ????

Comment

Working...
                                X