X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I like the stadium but not the name.

Of course, if the money comes out of these thief boozineh's pockets, they have to use a prophet's name.

What I don't get is why all the modern stadiums are in cities with 0 teams in Lige Bartar. For example Hamedan has a stadium in Lige 1.

Some random cities have this nice stadiums, but it's just for display?
    I'm guessing Abumoslem or Payam will get this stadium?
    Maybe to disperse the "traffic"? I mean, Tehran is already a nightmare because of how crowded it is, maybe moving things around a little bit will help with the logistics of things and also might make it possible for new teams and clubs to start. Or teams might move. I don't know I'm just throwing around maybes here.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Maybe to disperse the "traffic"? I mean, Tehran is already a nightmare because of how crowded it is, maybe moving things around a little bit will help with the logistics of things and also might make it possible for new teams and clubs to start. Or teams might move. I don't know I'm just throwing around maybes here.
      Well Team Melli should definitely consider training and possibly playing there in the future.

Comment

I want to see pictures from inside the stadium.

Comment

I want to see pictures from inside the stadium.

Comment

Well Team Melli should definitely consider training and possibly playing there in the future.
            I agree. It's a good looking stadium.

Comment

for once, can we see a picture of a finished stadium, if such a thing exists :-)
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                for once, can we see a picture of a finished stadium, if such a thing exists :-)
                from what I have read, the stadium is almost finished. They are just growing the grass now.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                  Seems legit. Quick Google searches yields to some structural/architectural European firms working on it.

http://www.rfr-group.com/de/projekte...97ea810d25e048

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    More pictures of Imam Reza stadium in Mashhad. Hopefully one of the future homes of Team Melli

Wow can't believe this is Iran. Our stadiums always look like communist countries (Lackluster, and basic designs and looks)

Thanks for sharing TB jaan!

Question: Is Mashhad a somewhat modern city? Just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Do not take this news broadcast agency seriously. Khabar Online is more like "Lie Online". They use misleading titles and many fake interviews.
                      No it's not BS, he clearly and very out loud has said that Navad shall not mention his name on its show ever again. LOOL this looks like khaale baazi...

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=257491

Comment

Azadi is nostalgic, we should play all of our "big" games there. But of course it would be nice to play games at naghshe jahan and imam reza every year

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                          Azadi is nostalgic, we should play all of our "big" games there. But of course it would be nice to play games at naghshe jahan and imam reza every year
                          TM matches can't even fill 25%-30% of the stadiums. What good would "Nostalgy" do for a team who will look so desperate and embarrassed playing in an almost empty stadium my brother!

Comment

They should play the Turkmenistan game in karaj because realistically no more than 10-15k going to that game. Looks like only the track and pitch left to install in the new stadium if that's ready they should play the 2 March wcq's there. Tehranis don't go to games anymore they don't deserve all the tm games in azadi

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              TM matches can't even fill 25%-30% of the stadiums. What good would "Nostalgy" do for a team who will look so desperate and embarrassed playing in an almost empty stadium my brother!
                              Yea totally, I find it extremely embarrassing when Azadi is empty for TM games. Though when there is a major qualification match, I want us to play no where else. When it's full, Azadi is hell for the opponents, and def assists our own players psyche.

Comment

Even Honda was shocked Azadi wasn't full. He said he was hoping to see Azadi full.

Inam harfaye ye Japonie del sooz rajebe emptiness e Azadi.

Comment

Working...
                                X