Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can say the legionnaires will definately get a call up.. the rest will be filled with the guys from the training camp in italy.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      we can say the legionnaires will definately get a call up.. the rest will be filled with the guys from the training camp in italy.
      Really? You think?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Really? You think?
        yes apart from shojaei and ansarifard i think yes.. perhaps ali karimi won't get a call as well? its really exciting to see whats going to happen. i think shojaei's in and ansarifard, ali karimi will be left out.

Comment

Ali Karimi's time will come. He made a very smart move at the right time in his career, it maybe won't pay off TM wise immediately but it will eventually do so

Comment

Karim and Shojaei are 100% in. Karimi is most likely in too but will not get much playing time.

Comment

Guys do you know how to buy tickets for Qatar game i searched it all around the internet but i couldn't find anything if you guys know how to buy tickets please help me.
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Yadesh bekheir last time we played them in Azadi, old Karimi/Heydari/Ansarifard/Maziar Zare played against them. We might have upgraded since then.

Comment

to be honest, i think qatar is better prepared for this match. i do not even wonder, if we lose the match. hope i am wrong. but qatar had good results and long training sessions together. seems to be fitter as iran.
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Yadesh bekheir last time we played them in Azadi, old Karimi/Heydari/Ansarifard/Maziar Zare played against them. We might have upgraded since then.
                    The line-up last time we played them in Azadi:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      The line-up last time we played them in Azadi:

Wow - compare some of the people we had back then like Mahini, Heydari, Aghili - no disrespect, to what we have now.

Comment

I was there in Azadi 4 years ago ,we played ok and we got a 0-0 poor result

I am going to Iran on Sunday and I will also bein Azadi when we play Qatar next Thursday hopefully a 3-0 result this time

Comment

From that game Qatar has dropped 4 of its foreigners and invited 4 different ones. Let's hope those Brazilians are just hype. Last game two of their benched players(Muftah and Abdulaziz Hatem) are fully expected to start against us. Dejagah did not play in our 0-0 either.

Comment

is our final list of players out against qatar ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                              is our final list of players out against qatar ?
                              Not yet, it was supposed to be released today.

Comment

Tayebi & Zahiwi did not make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X