This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Apologies if already answered in the thread, couldn't see it when I looked through, is Masoud out of the squad simply for being out of favour or is he injured?
    some says it's because of his bad performance vs Turkmenistan but it may be because of his club situation too. he is certainly not fit

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      some says it's because of his bad performance vs Turkmenistan but it may be because of his club situation too. he is certainly not fit
      its combo of both, but mostly the Bold..!!
      he just joined a semi-decent Gutteri league team..!!

considering Carlos hasnt quiet dressed up a younger Alternative in position Yet, he will likely get another invite or two in our next WCQs..!! Past that, its highly doubtful ..!? i suppose it would depend mostly on his form and fitness, which will be probably shittt, as i think he will be mostly riding bench in gutter this next season..!

Comment

Masoud was so slow and nonchalant in the game that he made it easy for Turkmenistan to regroup in the first half. I liked CQ in the last WC cycle where at this time he beckoned the team to push forward to score even more goals against Bahrain. It should be the same. We should never be satisfied with a 1-0 win against a minnow. Thats how we end up tieing.

Comment

It's not like the rest of our players were not nonchalant, the entire team slowed down after the 1-0. Maybe for exception Azmoun who kept on pushing for the 2-0. It was just an off-day for all players.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Masoud was so slow and nonchalant in the game that he made it easy for Turkmenistan to regroup in the first half. I liked CQ in the last WC cycle where at this time he beckoned the team to push forward to score even more goals against Bahrain. It should be the same. We should never be satisfied with a 1-0 win against a minnow. Thats how we end up tieing.
            What is a minnow? We talking about the fish?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              What is a minnow? We talking about the fish?
              Just an expression. It means much lower and not in the same league.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei was invited to TM.

TM list - Jahanbakhsh + Kaveh Rezaei

جهانبخش نمی آید
                کاوه رضایی به تیم ملی فوتبال دعوت شد
                کادر فنی تیم ملی فوتبال کاوه رضایی را جایگزین علیرضا جهانبخش کرد.

Comment

Makes sense. Jahanbakhsh probably can't play and Taremi is an option for CAM as well, so another striker as backup for Azmoun is fine.

Comment

BTW, Ali Karimi, who has been invited before. Has anyone been dropped for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      No
                      TM list is 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        It's not like the rest of our players were not nonchalant, the entire team slowed down after the 1-0. Maybe for exception Azmoun who kept on pushing for the 2-0. It was just an off-day for all players.
                        What disappointed me most was attacking variety. Our only goal was off a passing play and then we decided to switch to Heydari crossing to Azmoun. Azmoun is a beast but we really limited how penetrating we could have been.

I know Azmoun can head the ball, but he fits Ali Daei's poacher bill too. Take some outside shots, cut in and shoot, and Azmoun will clear up any rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Ya, Ghanbari from Zobahan was injured. So it is the same story as Kaveh instead of an injured Jahanbakhsh.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Ghanbari was dropped? I didn't notice.

Comment

Comment

for all you CQ haters. you should read what heydari have to say about him

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94060804539/خ...ید
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X