Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until more fans show up to Azadi, I agree, games should be played in Takhti.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

So what is the seating capacity ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        So what is the seating capacity ??
        It's 30k

Comment

Full CQ press conference after Japan match

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
            Yea totally, I find it extremely embarrassing when Azadi is empty for TM games. Though when there is a major qualification match, I want us to play no where else. When it's full, Azadi is hell for the opponents, and def assists our own players psyche.
            Yes PF jaan, I too agree with your suggestion. Although I think one of the cures for Azadi's Lack of fans is to play all of the upcoming TM matches outside of Tehran, so much and so long that Tehranis start missing these matches, and hopefully start complaining about it. This way upon moving back TM important games to Azadi, these spoiled fans would better appreciate such great opportunities and resume filling up the stadium.

One of the reasons for our empty stadiums is since the country had been deprived of having entertainment events such as music concerts for over 30 years, these past several years upon various singers concerts at big venues such as Borje Milad etc. many people prefer spending their time and limited budget in such events for they never had the opportunity to attend and enjoy.

The times our stadiums were getting packed with pretty much all football matches, the country lacked any other entertainment events, where people could get out of their homes and enjoy watching competitions etc.

Not to mention the birth of Internet and the cyber world, including the satellite TVs and music radios...

Therefore there are so many variables causing our stadiums suffering from lack of spectators.

This is a transition, for people of Iran are enjoying the new forms of entertainment, rather than hat of sports and in particular football, otherwise, this is not the first time our football has failed to impress or conquer an important international tournament (since the revolution)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              No it's not BS, he clearly and very out loud has said that Navad shall not mention his name on its show ever again. LOOL this looks like khaale baazi...

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=257491
              I don't know maybe it time they are not telling lie but khabaronline are notorious for giving misleading reports. It is more like yellow journalism. Ba ehtiat bekhon khabarasho.

Comment

Azadi has the best pitch in Iran. We can't afford to go to the Tabriz stadium and play on that "pitch" just so more fans show up.

Which other stadiums have some OK grass? If I recall correctly Ghadir Stadium had very nice grass when it was first built, but they have let that go to waste this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  Azadi has the best pitch in Iran. We can't afford to go to the Tabriz stadium and play on that "pitch" just so more fans show up.

Which other stadiums have some OK grass? If I recall correctly Ghadir Stadium had very nice grass when it was first built, but they have let that go to waste this year...
                  AT jaan,

I think most members are referring to the newly built stadium in Mashhad which is by far the most modern looking stadium in Iran. Though let's hope the grass won't be another let down.

Besides, Mashhadi teams have been suffering from low number of attendance all these years they have had representatives in IPL to begin with, so I cannot picture TM matches in Mashhad being packed either.

Comment

AT jaan,

I think most members are referring to the newly built stadium in Mashhad which is by far the most modern looking stadium in Iran. Though let's hope the grass won't be another let down.

Besides, Mashhadi teams have been suffering from low number of attendance all these years they have had representatives in IPL to begin with, so I cannot picture TM matches in Mashhad being packed either.

Right, I was just using Tabriz as an example. Is the Mahshad stadium fully built and ready to host games?

Comment

^^^

I doubt it is!

Comment

Once Nagshe Jahan gets build, TM games should come to Esfahan.

Comment

Foolad's stadium in Ahvaz will be the best stadium in Iran once it is complete.
                          It will be a football only stadia and is designed similar to what Ajax play in.
                          Trust me when I say it will become known as a top stadium in Asia after its construction.
                          And for those wondering how complete it is, its at about 80% right now.

Comment

It's actually the opposite. The attendance numbers of Padideh Mashhad were one of the highest in the last season.
                            http://www.transfermarkt.at/persian-...saison_id=2014

Comment

Shomali fans (Malavan, Damash, Nassaji etc.) are extremely passionate aswell. However, they lack a lot of infrastructure and quality pitches. If a new stadium is built there TM could host some of its games there.

Comment

Any news on the rumors about Germany/Holland friendlies? now that Holland missed Euro 2016 they will hopefully compensate by playing us [emoji14]

Comment

Working...
                                X