This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    are you people new to iranian football??? look at history dude. iran has never "demolished" teams like Oman and Bahrain. Oman almost knocked us out of the Asian Cup 2004 with one of our most talented squads of all time (we haven't beaten them in 15 years or so) and Bahrain eliminated us in WC2002 qualifiers.

Quieroz's results are completely fine. Once you put TM's performances into historic perspective you realize that all the day to day whining and moaning by iranian fans is irrational.
    Iran demolished Bahrain 6/0 recently.

It is not because we did average/bad against them in the past that we can not aim something better now. A 1/0 away in Oman was enough and realistic for example.

It reminds me people that underline Japan draw with singapore when we drew Turkmenistan or Australia loss to Jordan when we draw in Oman (which is not the worst result). At least, when these teams have ONE bad day each, they do the job after (easy qualification for WC, Asian cup title or final)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

به گزارش "ورزش سه"،
      در فرودگاه دبی

:کی روش که عصبانی و بر افروخته بود خطاب به ملی پوشان گفت:

از زمانی که به تهران آمدم و مربی تیم ملی شدم این یکی از بدترین بازی های ایران بود و من از این بابت خیلی ناراحتم.
      آیا ایران تیم اول آسیا باید این گونه بازی کند ؟آیا این همه توانمندی های تیم ایران بود؟

به نظر می رسد در دعوت از برخی شماها باید تجدید نظر کنم چون تکرار چنین بازی های اصلا قابل تحمل نیست

Comment

Iran defeated Russia 3 - 1 in Futsal friendly today.

They will be playing again tomorrow.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1273813...AF%D8%A8%DB%8C

Comment

BS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

می دانم چه شخصی پشت ماجرای آل اشپورت است
                کی روش: کاملاً پاک هستم، نگران پرونده ام نباشید/ امیدوارم نکونام هر چه سریع تر در کنار تیم ملی باشد
                سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: در مورد پرونده ام دیگر نگران نباشید این موضوع حل و فصل می شود قول می دهم که کاملاً پاک هستم.

Farsnews

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  LIVE: http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/IRIB3

Iran - Russia men's Futsal friendly if you feel like watching.
                  Less than one minute left, Iran is ahead by 3 to 1 Russia. Poor broadcasting, poor attendance in Uremia, and okay match.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Iran demolished Bahrain 6/0 recently.

It is not because we did average/bad against them in the past that we can not aim something better now. A 1/0 away in Oman was enough and realistic for example.
                    Yes we did. In a game in Azadi, where a Bahraini player was ejected in the first minute of play. The return match in Bahrain was a 1-1 draw.

Comment

this gooozdari and fellows are still after CQ, they are pulling everything out to see what will stick to CQ. they do not want him at the helm of TM. Do not be surprised at a last ditch effort they pull a wild card on him like they did with Karanja, they might come out and say he is Alcoholic, Womanizer etc therefore no one will be able to say anything!!

what a shame
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I think he knows what he's doing. He has experience dealing with the British press. I'm sure there's a reason behind it. I think the conclusion you've drawn from his very normal statement is really bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                          BS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
                          Why BS??!! If I were CQ I would kick all their Arses for such a poor game!!! Why should CQ the nice guy. He needs to kick out a few players and bring back the likes of Khalatbari and Beitashour!!!

Comment

Queiroz: "This was one of the worst games that we played since I was in charge of Iran and I am really disappointed. Should Iran, number 1 team in Asia, play like this?"

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1273813...بی

Comment

some things i gathered from the game against oman. first thing is that O. ebrahimi is not and cannot be javads replacement. sure he is like a small bulldog but way too short for that position . all he does is long balls to the wings which most dont even make it and get intercepted. second , ashkan thinks he can start every TM again wether he plays like shit or like gold. CQ needs to bench him for a couple of games so zire koonesh atish begire so he gets back to his old self. way too much bulldogging and trickery moves going on. needs to be a team player. i would love to see ezzatolahi get the nod against japan. we need to see how he does against quality opponents because lets not fool ourselves.. he is the future of the DM spot. some players need to be dropped to get a reality check that playing for ur country is an important thing and an honor ! EVERYONE on that team need s a reality check.

Comment

^ I would also say Ali Karimi deserves a try as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X