This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
    It takes pressure from us and shows that this kind of games can happen to every one. If we constantly give point away against small teams
    than we can start bash everyone and start critizise whole world.
    But we had now one bad game with a new and young Team! I will wait for the upcomming games and stop judgge Teams by one game.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      As I once mentioned, it's wonderful to be a cynical fan. If the team wins, you celebrate and if the team loses, you get to go on a tirade on how you were right all along and how your insights are what Team Melli is lacking.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
        Yes, exactly; I just think people happen to be creating a situation out of one game, which is never wise.
        Saying Japan did worse against minnows is just a feel-good statement. Such a mindset will hinder the progress of our football in the long term.
        Exact! At every WCQ, Japan or SK or Australia got a bad results but they never choke after and got their qualification very easily. The pb with Iran that we choke once, we choke a second time later and we make the qualification very difficult (2014,1998) or impossible (2010, 2002).

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Nekounam's views about the Turkmenistan game and being CQ's assistant (V3 exclusive video):

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%D9%84%DB%8C/
          this is just my personal feeling, i think Javad still wants to play club football for at least 1-2 years. he still sees an opportunity to cash in right now. what i think is going to happen is he will become a player/coach. were he will play club football and whenever TM has a game he will join as an assistant to CQ. that is my feeling. i do not think he is ready to let go of the last 2 years where he could still cash in with 1-2 million dollars easily in qatar or Kwuite
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            this is just my personal feeling, i think Javad still wants to play club football for at least 1-2 years. he still sees an opportunity to cash in right now. what i think is going to happen is he will become a player/coach. were he will play club football and whenever TM has a game he will join as an assistant to CQ. that is my feeling. i do not think he is ready to let go of the last 2 years where he could still cash in with 1-2 million dollars easily in qatar or Kwuite
            yeaup..!!
            and why would he, knowing IFF wont offer him a contract nor any meaningful pay..!
            besides he was in a pretty decent form and was playing good football pre retirement..!!
            im sure some arab/ipl team will want his services for at least next season. besides i think he is currently under contract for another year at Osa..!! although they seem to be happy to let him transfer elsewhere free..!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Exact! At every WCQ, Japan or SK or Australia got a bad results but they never choke after and got their qualification very easily. The pb with Iran that we choke once, we choke a second time later and we make the qualification very difficult (2014,1998) or impossible (2010, 2002).
              but even when iran "choked" we were only a playoff away and a point away from qualifying in the years you mentioned. Also both sk and Australia had a very difficult time qualifying in 2014. Queiroz doesn't have an excuse to make the the qualifiers so up and down like they were in 2014. So unless he randomly becomes an incompetent coach, there is a good enough mix of youth and veterans to make 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Nekounam's views about the Turkmenistan game and being CQ's assistant (V3 exclusive video):

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%D9%84%DB%8C/
                Anyone else noticed that he didn't mention CQ even once and insisted that all they ever achieved was thanks to the players hard work? Someone's donkey has crossed the bridge it seems. Well, atleast he's telling the truth for once.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  1) but even when iran "choked" we were only a playoff away and a point away from qualifying in the years you mentioned. 2)Also both sk and Australia had a very difficult time qualifying in 2014. Queiroz doesn't have an excuse to make the the qualifiers so up and down like they were in 2014. So unless he randomly becomes an incompetent coach, there is a good enough mix of youth and veterans to make 2018.
                  All the answer are in your sentence

1/We were a playoff/one point away. Yeah but we didn't qualify
                  2/SK and Australia had difficult time in 2014 (I am not as sure as you about Australia but let it be). But they qualified.

Conclusion : they always qualify, we qualify 50% of the time. That's the difference

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    That's exactly what it sounds like. It's just strange that CQ wouldn't have talked to him before submitting his name to IFF or at least have talked to him after he returned from Turkmenistan and before he left for vacation since he's not coming back until the beginning of the IPL season(according to V3 anyway) - unless he really doesn't want to have an assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      All the answer are in your sentence

1/We were a playoff/one point away. Yeah but we didn't qualify
                      2/SK and Australia had difficult time in 2014 (I am not as sure as you about Australia but let it be). But they qualified.

Conclusion : they always qualify, we qualify 50% of the time. That's the difference
                      Somehow, we have a tendency of always finding justification for the failures of TM and trying to reason could've/should've/would've. For the latest mishap of TM, the pitch has been blamed, government has been blamed, having injured players has been blamed, the travel/accommodation have been blamed, other team's grass rolling has been blamed etc. I don't understand why can't we accept the fact that:

1) For the game against Turkmenistan, Team Melli FAILED and did not win. They needed to win and they needed to win with a lot of goals. Players, coaching staff, administration are all at fault. Everyone shares the burden. They have two months to adjust accordingly and show improvements against Guam. Just as always, TM fumbled out of the gates and now it is playing catch up.

I for one, am tired of CQ always complaining. I wish I would have the opportunity of finding out why is he always complaining. I understand he has issues with his employer and IFF, but why constantly berate the players and say "my players aren't good". All the negativity creates a crappy atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                        If we constantly give point away against small teams
                        than we can start bash everyone and start critizise whole world.
                        Forgive me if I'm not getting you right, but if you're actually condoning 'bashing everyone and criticising the whole world' for a run of bad results by TM against a number of small teams (hypothetically speaking), that's ridiculous. We should look at ourselves, assessing and constructively criticising where we went wrong, before rushing headlessly to begin the blame game (and acknowledging there are other unwanted factors in our football, that doesn't amount to everyone and the whole world).

But we had now one bad game with a new and young Team! I will wait for the upcomming games and stop judgge Teams by one game.
                        Exactly what I'm promoting: stop judging teams by one game.
                        Last edited by persianpopinjay; 06-19-2015, 10:12 PM.
                        Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

People need to get a grip ......... a team of Dejagah and Jahanbaksh will destroy Guam and India. We will also beat Oman at home and away. We will go undefeated. No team in this group will go undefeated.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

We got the easiest group possible and will qualify brothers. I can't believe people are actually panicking. The most beneficial value of playing these teams is because they set forth the mindset not to underestimate the opposition. We need that in our football.

Comment

شهریور

آغاز اردوی بعدی تیم ملی

اردوی تیم ملی بعد از دیدار با ترکمنستان حدود 70 روز تعطیل تعطیل شده و سپس ملی پوشان برای برگزاری نخستین دیدار خود در مقدماتی جام جهانی
                              2018 در تهران مقابل گوام از 5 شهریور ماه دوباره وارد اردو خواهند شد.

برنامه زمان بندی تیم ملی از دیدار با گوام تا پایان این رقابت ها به شرح زیر است:

هفته سوم:هفته چهارم: هفته پنجم:هفته ششم: استراحت
                              هفته هفتم: ایران- ترکمنستان
                              (21 آبان 94)
                              هفته هشتم:هفته نهم:هفته دهم:

همچنین برنامه زمانبندی های اردوهای درخواستی کی روش تا پایان فصل پانزدهم لیگ برتر به شرح زیر است
                              با این توضیح که لیگ برتر 9 مرداد آغاز می شود و زمان نیم فصل نیز از تاریخ 19 دی تا 10 بهمن خواهد بود:

شهریور تا 17 شهریور

مهر تا 21 مهر

دیدار دوستانه با ژاپن
                              (این دیدار در تهران یا عمان برگزار خواهد شد)

آبان
                              تا 26
                              آبان

سازمان لیگ در پیش نویس خود هفته دهم لیگ برتر در فصل آینده را بین روزهای 12 تا 14 آبان پیش بینی کرده و به احتمال زیاد اردوی ملی پوشان از 14 آبان آغاز خواهد شد.

هفته هفتم: ایران- ترکمنستان
                              (21 آبان 94)

هفته هشتم25
                              اسفند 94
                              10 تا
                              فروردین 95

هفته نهم:
                              هفته دهم

**سفر به هند دو روز قبل از برگزاری این دیدار

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از هفته چهارم مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در تاریخ 17 شهریور ماه سال جاری در هند به مصاف تیم ملی هند خواهد رفت.

طبق آخرین اخبار قرار است هندی ها در ورزشگاه سری کانتیراوای بنگلور از تیم ملی ایران در این دیدار پذیرایی کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
                                Forgive me if I'm not getting you right, but if you're actually condoning 'bashing everyone and criticising the whole world' for a run of bad results by TM against a number of small teams (hypothetically speaking), that's ridiculous. We should look at ourselves, assessing and constructively criticising where we went wrong, before rushing headlessly to begin the blame game (and acknowledging there are other unwanted factors in our football, that doesn't amount to everyone and the whole world).

Exactly what I'm promoting: stop judging teams by one game.
                                Very eloquently put PP jaan.

I think part of the problem and the reason people are panicking is that we didn't have just one bad game against Turkmenistan. Barring the result, we had a very disorganized and tactically poor showing against Uzbekistan as well.

And although I was one of few people who tried to put a positive spin on that game as well as the game against Sweden (where most people where again panicking) and I justified it as a game where we tried out more offensive tactics, in retrospect that game was also very poor if it did not prepare us for the next two games.

In essence, Team Melli has now had 3 bad games in a row and we'd be lying to ourselves if we didn't acknowledge that we've been VERY slow in both adjusting to the generational change and preparing for our WCQ campaign.

With most of our players out of competitive action for the next 2 month and no other FIFA dates between now and the game against Guam, it's a bit of a guess as to how much of an adjustment we can make going forward or in the week when TM gets back together.

Our only saving grace is that we're not facing world class opposition in either of those two games and our HOPE is that we should be able to beat them both, if not comfortably, at least convincingly even on a bad day - of course, that was the collective thought process going into the Turkmenistan game as well.

Hence, the anxiety in some people is understandable, although as I mentioned in my article, we have always bounced back from a tie in our opener in this round to not only qualify for the next round, but to do so as group winners - not to mention that there's no point for anyone to stress themselves out for the next 3 months over something they have no control over.

Comment

Working...
                                X