This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    annd get killed by japan, south korea, australia 3-0......... WAKE UP WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TALENTED PLAYERS
    Then why were we able to without getting killed 3-0 before queiroz. Even in 2010 qualifiers with a shit squad we didn't lose to a Korean team that made the next round of the World Cup. Queiroz has just instilled that into everyone's brain with all his negative interviews but we shouldn't go offensive because it would be difficult to go from 3 years of straight defensive to offense in a short amount of time.

Comment

Guys... the Japan friendly just got cancelled.
      l43-kafashian-120326163920_medium.jpg
      Jest Kedeeeeeng!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
        Guys... the Japan friendly just got cancelled.

[ATTACH]16493[/ATTACH]
        Jest Kedeeeeeng!
        who said?send link

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          who said?send link
          Did you read my entire post?

Was joking

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
            Did you read my entire post?
            Was joking
            sorry didnt,

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              Then why were we able to without getting killed 3-0 before queiroz. Even in 2010 qualifiers with a shit squad we didn't lose to a Korean team that made the next round of the World Cup. Queiroz has just instilled that into everyone's brain with all his negative interviews but we shouldn't go offensive because it would be difficult to go from 3 years of straight defensive to offense in a short amount of time.
              we had starters in Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A ..... we had players like Hashemian, Nekounam, Shojaei, Rezaei and Kia who were legitimate Legionnaires. We had 2nd tier players like Zandi that some people questioned whether he had enough talent for TM roster. Now days we would kill to have a player like Zandi on our team. Today we have "Legionnaires" that play for AL-Qods, AL-Shams and 2nd division European teams. When your IPL teams suck playing against other asian clubs, and your best players play in qatar, what exactly is it that you expect to see on the field ???
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                we had starters in Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A ..... we had players like Hashemian, Nekounam, Shojaei, Rezaei and Kia who were legitimate Legionnaires. We had 2nd tier players like Zandi that some people questioned whether he had enough talent for TM roster. Now days we would kill to have a player like Zandi on our team. Today we have "Legionnaires" that play for AL-Qods, AL-Shams and 2nd division European teams. When your IPL teams suck playing against other asian clubs, and your best players play in qatar, what exactly is it that you expect to see on the field ???
                yes we had amazing talent plying their trade at top level clubs, but why didnt we win another Asian cup title or go to the second round at the world cup??!! because we had the most crappiest coaches EVER!!!! The likes of Talebi, Moyali Kodan and Zolfagarnasab!!! what a total waste!!! at least we have a top coach who is getting a mediocre crop of talent to play decent soccer...im happy with this for now...

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                  This is exactly my point. In 2010 qualifiers we had a much worse squad then now with only nekounam and shojaei as even remotely good players and shojaei was even playing as striker most of the time. Yet without playing defensively, Iran was able to not lose 3-0 to korea and actually had the lead until late both times before conceding. Even in 2014 wcq queiroz didnt play defensively in the first game agaisnt korea and even with a red card we still ended up winning. The notion that iran has to play defensively even agaisnt teams like oman to have a chance to win is ridiculous. This is just queiroz's style and he tries to bring down the players so that he doesnt get criticized as much for using it against weaker teams. If he used this because of the player quality explain to me why he used this same style with world class Portuguese players in the 2010 world cup?

Also maybe you forgot but for a decent amount of time players like nekounam, shoajei, ali karimi were playing in the uae. They play there becuase of the money not becuase theyre shit.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Saeid Ezatollahahi should have been with Olympic team in Qatar.
                    Why would CQ exclud him to gain some important experience in Qatar?
                    Saeid is not playing for his club and has not played in a serious competitive game recently.
                    I think playing 4 games in Qatar with Olympic game is better for him than sitting on bench with TM.
                    100% agreed.

Comment

This is exactly my point. In 2010 qualifiers we had a much worse squad then now with only nekounam and shojaei as even remotely good players and shojaei was even playing as striker most of the time. Yet without playing defensively, Iran was able to not lose 3-0 to korea and actually had the lead until late both times before conceding. Even in 2014 wcq queiroz didnt play defensively in the first game agaisnt korea and even with a red card we still ended up winning. The notion that iran has to play defensively even agaisnt teams like oman to have a chance to win is ridiculous. This is just queiroz's style and he tries to bring down the players so that he doesnt get criticized as much for using it against weaker teams. If he used this because of the player quality explain to me why he used this same style with world class Portuguese players in the 2010 world cup?

Also maybe you forgot but for a decent amount of time players like nekounam, shoajei, ali karimi were playing in the uae. They play there becuase of the money not becuase theyre shit.
                      Sure , I get ur point and somewhat agree . It be nice to see attacking football but let me mention something that u forgot to mention in ur post . The difference between the 2010 wcq and the 2014 wcq was that we made it in 2014 and did not in 2010. Sure attacking football is nice to see but defensive tactics work well for our team at the moment . We saw during the Bosnia game . We played a bit offensive and our defenders had a hard time running back and they were getting beat left and right . Defensive tactics and a bit of luck took us to the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        Sure , I get ur point and somewhat agree . It be nice to see attacking football but let me mention something that u forgot to mention in ur post . The difference between the 2010 wcq and the 2014 wcq was that we made it in 2014 and did not in 2010. Sure attacking football is nice to see but defensive tactics work well for our team at the moment . We saw during the Bosnia game . We played a bit offensive and our defenders had a hard time running back and they were getting beat left and right . Defensive tactics and a bit of luck took us to the World Cup.
                        I'm not saying we should be playing all out offensive. If anything I think we shouldn't since queiroz isn't the right coach for that and we don't have enough time to impliment it. I'm just saying that these defensive tactics especially against weaker teams aren't necessary. It's just queiroz philosophy or tactics but he's got people thinking that Iranian players are the level of Bhutan and that's why he needs to play this way. I wouldn't mind if he played a little more offensive though against these average teams especially if he calls up better offensive players like khalatbari.

Comment

I'm not saying we should be playing all out offensive. If anything I think we shouldn't since queiroz isn't the right coach for that and we don't have enough time to impliment it. I'm just saying that these defensive tactics especially against weaker teams aren't necessary. It's just queiroz philosophy or tactics but he's got people thinking that Iranian players are the level of Bhutan and that's why he needs to play this way. I wouldn't mind if he played a little more offensive though against these average teams especially if he calls up better offensive players like khalatbari.

Oh yeah I 100% agree ! It does get a bit frustrating not demolishing teams such as Bahrain and Oman and such. Idk, in my opinion I prefer amiri over khalatbari. Khalatbari is somewhat of a ballhog

Comment

به گزارش "ورزش سه"،
                            در فرودگاه دبی

:کی روش که عصبانی و بر افروخته بود خطاب به ملی پوشان گفت:

از زمانی که به تهران آمدم و مربی تیم ملی شدم این یکی از بدترین بازی های ایران بود و من از این بابت خیلی ناراحتم.
                            آیا ایران تیم اول آسیا باید این گونه بازی کند ؟آیا این همه توانمندی های تیم ایران بود؟

به نظر می رسد در دعوت از برخی شماها باید تجدید نظر کنم چون تکرار چنین بازی های اصلا قابل تحمل نیست

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              Oh yeah I 100% agree ! It does get a bit frustrating not demolishing teams such as Bahrain and Oman and such. Idk, in my opinion I prefer amiri over khalatbari. Khalatbari is somewhat of a ballhog
                              are you people new to iranian football??? look at history dude. iran has never "demolished" teams like Oman and Bahrain. Oman almost knocked us out of the Asian Cup 2004 with one of our most talented squads of all time (we haven't beaten them in 15 years or so) and Bahrain eliminated us in WC2002 qualifiers.

Quieroz's results are completely fine. Once you put TM's performances into historic perspective you realize that all the day to day whining and moaning by iranian fans is irrational.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                are you people new to iranian football??? look at history dude. iran has never "demolished" teams like Oman and Bahrain. Oman almost knocked us out of the Asian Cup 2004 with one of our most talented squads of all time (we haven't beaten them in 15 years or so) and Bahrain eliminated us in WC2002 qualifiers.

Quieroz's results are completely fine. Once you put TM's performances into historic perspective you realize that all the day to day whining and moaning by iranian fans is irrational.
                                Totally agreed. I have followed Iran since 1997 when i was at the stadium in Melbourne in that historic draw at the MCG. Since then i have been on this roller coaster ride with TM. Every time in the last 18 years iran has played Arab nations it has been touch and go. However lately in the last 3-4 years the results have been more consistently in our favour. Especially when we have a less talented cohort of players than lets say 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X